... 6784  6785  6787  6788  ...

Wamu WKN 893906 News !

Zugriffe: 20.774.189 / Heute: 22.716
Mr. Cooper Group. 78,73 $ -0,04% Perf. seit Threadbeginn:   +230,69%

Wamu WKN 893906 News ! Navton
Navton:

Wamu

01.12.11 16:27
Wie Lange wird es noch Dauen bis wir unsere Pulver bekommen.
Ich habe Irgend wie ein kein gute Gefühl.

Werbung

Entdecke die beliebtesten ETFs von Xtrackers

Xtrackers MSCI Japan UCITS ETF 1D
Perf. 12M: +155,87%
Xtrackers MSCI Pakistan Swap UCITS ETF 1C
Perf. 12M: +68,36%
Xtrackers Artificial Intelligence and Big Data UCITS ETF 1C
Perf. 12M: +57,05%
Xtrackers S&P 500 2x Leveraged Daily Swap UCITS ETF 1C
Perf. 12M: +53,56%
Xtrackers MSCI USA Communication Services UCITS ETF 1D
Perf. 12M: +51,49%

Wamu WKN 893906 News ! chris0155
chris0155:

"POST- und PRE-Holders"...??

01.12.11 16:33
Ich vermute, es geht dabei um den Zeitpunkt des Erwerbs der (wamu)-shares, d.h. ob sie vor oder nach der "Insolvenz" erworben wurden.

Ist eine solche Verfahrensweise auch hier zu erwarten, und wie würde sich dies auswirken? (Ich spreche jetzt auch nur von den "Stammaktien"!)
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! spect
spect:

01.12.11 16:39
stehen wir kurz vor nem Ausbruch, weil VandDelft sich bei A-Base die Seele ausm Leib schreibt???
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! silverjohn
silverjohn:

Ein Mann mit div.Namen

01.12.11 17:03
spect/169655
Du hast leider einige Namen diesesTypen vergessen.....Pfandi,cruso usw.
Die Rothschilds beschaeftigen auch solche Typen.Schon viele hundert Jahre.Die Falschmeldung nach London von der Niederlage bei Waterloo gehoert auch dazu.Silverjohn-Ecuador
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! Memory1931
Memory1931:

Neeee.......

01.12.11 17:18

......der Typ (VD) nervt nur noch.

Selbst die vielen grauen Balken die ich lediglich noch sehen kann nerven mittlerweile.

Bsp.:
Ich wäre dafür, das wenn jemand 250 Negative Bewertungen hat, dieser nicht mehr schreiben darf.
Lediglich 5 Negative werden dann pro Tag abgebaut.

Sobald dann weniger als 250 negative auf dem Konto stehen, darf derjenige wieder schreiben.......

3 * Schreibsperre = Raus und Löschung des Accounts.

Wamu WKN 893906 News ! copywrites
copywrites:

endlich...

01.12.11 18:01
...mal ein kleiner zacken im kurs der Q's...
mal eine kleine abwechslung zum tristen wetter :)

falls sich der fall nächste woche tatsächlich zugunsten der shareholder entwickelt, sehen wir bestimmt vorher schon kurszuckungen...
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! alaadin75
alaadin75:

naja dafür bestimmt gleich..

01.12.11 18:03

ein Riesenzacken nach unten ;-)

Wamu WKN 893906 News ! copywrites
copywrites:

@alaadin75

01.12.11 18:06
also warst du das jetzt... lach... schade um den schönen zacken!
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! alaadin75
alaadin75:

ja sorry...

01.12.11 18:09

habe mich grad von 50k verabschiedet, weil ich glaub noch weiter unten einsteigen zu können ;-)

Wamu WKN 893906 News ! lander
lander:

aus dem I Hub

01.12.11 18:23
investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=69472562

Zitat vics picks:
Will the P's get paid ? I say yes, but I have no idea on how much or in what form. Either cash or a combo of cash or stock in the new company. Could even be just stock ( I hope not just stock as then we will be lumped in with the commons. ).
One thing I must say,and I would be willing to bet on is this talk of Bubba this and that is a total waste of energy. No one is going to jail over the WM fraud. Should they ? Yes by all means.
The only ones who could have a problem are the SNH, and their trading is no where like the other HF who went away. They will pay with money, and only money. As far as JPM honchos, they are home free from any jail time as the judge closed the door on any real looking into Project West, and all the other rotten things that JPM, and Ms. Blair did.
BTW also any talk of back dividends is also a waste of time.
My WAG is anytime after the Dime verdict is made known this thing will be settled. The sooner the better.
Good luck as we will need it after dealing with Scum like Rosen,and the crumbs he really represents.
------------------
Zitat Chiron:
**After reviewing DIMEQ in more detail, I've change my opinion. They will be ruled as debt, adding 337 million in front of preferreds in the waterfall. So in summation...

1. DIMEQ ruled as debt by Walrath, adding 337 million in front of preferreds.

2. Dec 8: Mediation has failed, no settlement. Parties go to trial.

Those are my predictions for December. Good luck!
-----------------
Zitat Lawrence 147:
Chiron

I oddly enough find myself in agreement with your prediction for 2011. For one thing, can anyone explain why they would expect S&G to advise not going to trial? Or why they would expect the EC to take some paltry amount of a couple of billion when there is clear evidence of 10’s of billions not accounted for. Near as I can figure at least 27 billion missing.
Next explain how the Hedge Funds acquired 10 million shares of unregistered WAHUQ after the Bankruptcy was filed? WG&M and A&M definitely have some explaining to do there. Remember the first time through they had a requirement that to take part in the new company.
Now then above all of that there is discovery, and then expanded discovery, then discovery into parties not yet named finally arriving at the filing of formal charges. Then they start with the motions to dismiss, the motion to modify, and all the other motions they can think of to delay. So what we have been through the last three plus years you can look forward to more just like it. 2012, 13, 14 who knows for sure. It will not end until JPM and the FDIC are sure they will lose and it will cost them less to settle and the EC is sure going further will cost more than what there is to gain. For now we are 20 to 60 billion away from that day.
----------------
Zitat Milk Duds:
Simple. They were ready to settle before the previous trial. Parker Folse said in court that the reason the settlement fell through was due to "re-trading" by another party. So there is concrete evidence that SG/EC were already willing to "not go to trial".

Quote:
For one thing, can anyone explain why they would expect S&G to advise not going to trial? Or why they would expect the EC to take some paltry amount of a couple of billion when there is clear evidence of 10’s of billions not accounted for. Near as I can figure at least 27 billion missing.
--------------------
ZItat  MrchntDeth:
Simple. They were ready to settle before the previous trial. Parker Folse said in court that the reason the settlement fell through was due to "re-trading" by another party. So there is concrete evidence that SG/EC were already willing to "not go to trial".

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------
For one thing, can anyone explain why they would expect S&G to advise not going to trial? Or why they would expect the EC to take some paltry amount of a couple of billion when there is clear evidence of 10’s of billions not accounted for. Near as I can figure at least 27 billion missing.

S&G is not a bankruptcy firm, as they so succinctly put it to the court (and as a direct F.U. to WG&M); I think that the quote, to paraphrase, went something like:

"Judge, we are not Bankruptcy Lawyers; we are a LITIGATION firm" (or words to that effect).

And this was a not so subtle dig at RosenRAT and all of his hocus-pocus, "nothing up this sleeve" magic tricks.

"We will run circles around you guys all day, and you'll be dizzy watching us do that" was what Parker essentially said. At least I'm attributing it to Folse. I don't think that Sargent could say it with the charm that Folse could, but I might be wrong.

So to answer your question, why would S&G settle?

Because the price was/is right. That's why. Plain and simple. Or as plain and simple as these things can be, given the circumstances.

And if the price isn't right, WMI/A&M/WG&M, the SNHIT hedge funds, and everybody else under the sun will know what it's like to get PANTSED, PUNKED, (whatever you want to call it), by one of the premier LITIGATION firms in the country.

I'll take Parker over RosenRAT (and his crew) any day of the week. The Defendants won't know what hit them.

The reason that S&G doesn't have to go to trial is if they can:

a. sit down and talk with the other side;
b. explain to the other side why it is that so much money is owed; and most importantly
c. convince the other side (parties) to open up their collective wallets and pay a "fair" price so that nobody has to go through any of this.

And the flip-side is that S&G will also let their opponents know/understand that if their (collective) wallets are not opened up wide enough by the Defendants, S&G will get a jury of 12 to open up the Defendants' wallets wider than they ever thought imaginable.

That's why they would settle; because it would be under S&G's terms, not the other way around. Think back to when RosenRAT was announcing the deal that HE had gotten everybody to agree to. And then, "something happened," and RosenRAT had a lot of egg on his face, but no cigar . . . or at least no deal.

It's essentially a case of "pay me now, or pay me later. But if you pay later . . . it'll be much later but you'll also be paying me MUCH, MUCH MORE."

We know that an agreement CAN be reached; the question is if the Defendants are smart enough to pay a smaller amount now rather than a larger amount later.

True enough, the Defendants' judgment was questionable (at best), if not flat out terrible, when they decided to roll the dice and let SOME of their INSIDER TRADING SCHEMES and CONSPIRACIES be exposed for all the world to see. Who else besides the Defendants know what they swept under the rug? I suspect that S&G know an awful lot, or this thing would have been over months and months ago.

My guess is that Owl Crook and the other Defendants did NOT take their lawyers' advice and settle with an "appropriate figure."

And now that JMW says that the claims are colorable, the price has gone up. The price of a settlement would have collapsed had she said there are "NO COLORABLE CLAIMS."

But she didn't say that. Instead, what she said was, "are you going after only two (2) of them, or do you want all four (4)" (on a platter)?

She kinda telegraphed to everybody as to what her views were on the Insider Trading Activities of the Hedge Funds, and their Conspiracies with WMI/A&M. The Defendants have been a little slow to pick up her messages (and open their wallets just a little bit wider).

Only time will tell if the Defendants are as stupid as I am giving them credit for.
Zitatende

MfG.L:)
Alles nur meine pers. Meinung, kein Kauf- oder Verkaufs-Empfehlung!
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! odin10de
odin10de:

Neue Doc´s

01.12.11 18:58
9132   Amended Affidavit of Service of Carlos I. Lara re: Document Served on November 21, 2011 [Docket Nos. 9077, 9083, and 9118]

www.kccllc.net/documents/0812229/0812229111130000000000013.pdf

§9133   Affidavit of Service of Carlos I. Lara re: Monthly Application of Shearman & Sterling LLP for Compensation for Services Rendered and Reimbursement of Expenses as Special Tax Litigation Counsel to the Debtors for October 2011[Docket No. 9085]

www.kccllc.net/documents/0812229/0812229111130000000000012.pdf

§9134   Affidavit of Service of Carlos I. Lara re: Documents Served on November 28, 2011 [Docket Nos. 9094 and 9095]

www.kccllc.net/documents/0812229/0812229111130000000000010.pdf

§9135   Affidavit of Service of Carlos I. Lara re: Documents Served on November 29, 2011 [Docket Nos. 9113, 9114, and 9115]

www.kccllc.net/documents/0812229/0812229111130000000000011.pdf
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! pyramid
pyramid:

rechnung ashby & geddes

01.12.11 19:27

okieskm; zitat aus der rechnung.  

Very intresting billing. http://www.kccllc.net/documents/0812229/...

10/3  pg 20 Review of articles by various law firms regarding opinion denying  confirmation -legal research regarding disgorgement.

10/5 pg 23  Research issues relating to disputed claims and derivative  standing-research concerning elements of insider trading and harm  element.

10/6 Multiple office conferences with Stacy Newman regarding status conference and disgorgement procedures research.

10/13  pg 31 Legal research regarding whether an appeal of the federal  judgment rate would be equitably moot if distribuated were made pursuant  the plan.

10/18 pg 36 Legal research and draft memo regurding absolute priority rule and gifting doctrine-

10/20 pg 38 Review/comment on memorandum addressing need to show individual harm to sustain equitable disallowance claims.

10/21  pg 40 Office conference with Greg Taylor concerning motion to hold back  distribution on disputed claims.  10/21 pg 40 Review Debtors small  settlement proposal. 1)

10/21 pg 41 Review of term sheet for small deal and equity committees comments thereto.

10/24  pg 42 Review/comment on equity comm. draft of counter proposal- Review  revised waterfall based on various recovery assumptions. 2)

10/25 pg 42 Review commettee reply to motion for leave to appeal.

10/26  pg 44 Review of email from Ben Keenan regarding Enron decission on  equitable disallowance- review of equity comm. draft letter to mediator  and comments regarding same.

10/28 pg 46 Review3 Aurelius limited  objections to motion to extend time for Equity comm. to file  designations-review Aurelius cross designation on WMB Bond appeal.  Multiple correspondences regarding Bid/Ask at continued mediation.

10/31  pg 47 Mutliple correspondences with co-counsel and EC regarding loan  agreement, concerns and approach. Multiple extended correspondance  regarding settlement terms with SNH, open issues, Bid/Ask and next  steps. Review and comment on proposed correspondence to Judge Lyons-  review comments and draft term sheets.    

http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/Stocks_(A_to_Z)/...amp;frt=2#883891

1)  vorschlag eines "kleinen" settlements der schuldner; das adjektiv  "klein" in der beschreibung aufzuführen irritiert mich; oder es war  wirklich so klein, daß es erwähnung finden  musste

2) entwurf eines gegenvorschlags; prüfung des überarbeiteten "wasserfalls" basierend auf verschiedenen wiedererstattungsannahmen

Wamu WKN 893906 News ! lustag
lustag:

hallo

01.12.11 19:28
19:23:27  200000Stk zu 0,06 in usa unverbindlich
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! Goldesel2010
Goldesel2010:

mach eine 0 dran

01.12.11 19:49
dann überlege ich ob ich mal den Chart ansehe,
Mach zwei nullen dran und ich gucke auf jeden Fall nach...
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! Feldberg58
Feldberg58:

Berichtszeitraum: 10-01-11 bis 10-31-11

01.12.11 19:50
sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/933136/...397/mm11-3011_8ke991.htm
lander:

MOR

01.12.11 20:00
messages.finance.yahoo.com/Stocks_(A_to_Z)/...;tof=3&frt=2

ZItat govinsider:

sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/933136/...1000397/mm11-3011_8k.htm

ZItatende

Wamu WKN 893906 News ! Pjöngjang
Pjöngjang:

Anwaltskosten (209,832,013.26 Dollar)

01.12.11 20:06
insgesamt bis zum 31.10.2011

Die größten Posten haben,

Alvarez & Marsal mit                  64,271,987.49 Dollar

Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP      53,808,311.61 Dollar

dagegen

Susman Godfrey LLP mit             2,358,387.96 Dollar

Peter J. Solomon Company         3,011,250.00 Dollar

und weitere unter MOR
lander:

Antwort von einer Senatorin Maria Cantwell

01.12.11 20:10
messages.finance.yahoo.com/Stocks_(A_to_Z)/...tof=13&frt=2

ZItat boarddork69:
Maria Cantwell writes back........

.......months later, but she did write back.

Dear Mr. Iverson,

Thank you for contacting me about JP Morgan's acquisition of Washington Mutual. I appreciate hearing from you on this important matter and sincerely regret the delayed response.

I understand the devastating effects that JP Morgan's acquisition has had on Washington Mutual stockholders. Like all Washingtonians, I was saddened when the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) announced on September 25, 2008, that Washington Mutual Savings Bank had failed. As the largest bank failure in American history, Washington Mutual's takeover has affected the lives of many Washington State residents. I was pleased to hear of JPMorgan's decision to honor some of the benefits for Washington Mutual employees, who deserve to keep the money they have earned.

In April 2010 the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation Office of the Inspector General released a report evaluating the Federal Regulatory Oversight of Washington Mutual. This report is available online on their website:www.fdicoig.gov/reports10/Eval-10-002-508.shtml.
On April 13, 2010, the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations (PSI) held a hearing looking into Washington Mutual and the financial crisis. You can find a video of the hearing, as well as transcripts of all the testimonies which were submitted, on PSI's website:
hsgac.senate.gov/public/...6e2709-2e60-4b1e-9255-37a40aefdc13.
As you may know, in October 2008 the Federal Bureau of Investigation opened an investigation into allegations of potential wrongdoing with respect to this acquisition. On August 5, 2011, the FBI closed the investigation without filing any criminal charges.

I do not understand the logic and strategy that one day closes one of the largest banks in America and one of the largest banks in Washington State, Washington Mutual, wiping out 30,000 creditors and putting in jeopardy the retirement of many employees, and then passing a bailout bill a few days later. It was the wrong approach for the government to pick winners and losers at that time, which is why I advocated an equity program and voted against the original Emergency Economic Stabilization Act.
Our country faces serious challenges following the economic collapse brought on by Wall Street in 2008. As your Senator, I have remained focused on turning around our economy by investing in job creation, fighting for Main Street small businesses, and implementing strong financial reform. I will continue to work for fiscally responsible policy – including a return to the Glass-Steagall separation of commercial and investment banking – to rein in Wall Street and put an end to the concept of "too-big-to-fail." Bringing transparency to government and to the financial markets by fighting for smart, effective regulation and oversight would help avert a similar catastrophe like this from happening again.

I am deeply concerned about getting our country's fiscal house in order. Government has a responsibility to spend taxpayers' dollars wisely, but it also has a responsibility to provide certain services and guarantees to the American people. In this time of economic crisis, I believe it is especially important that Congress prioritize those measures that will foster long-term economic growth. We must reinvest in our education system, in our workers, in our nation's infrastructure and in the development of clean energy technologies that will reduce our dependence on foreign oil. By making these important investments today and helping revitalize our economy, we can leave our children with prosperity not debt.

As a member of the U.S. Senate Finance Committee, I will continue to work with President Obama and with my colleagues to draft legislation that will create jobs and help reduce our federal deficit. I understand that this issue is especially important to you; be assured that I will keep your views in mind as we craft legislation. I will continue to work to protect the burden of our financial deficit from being placed on the backs of the lower and middle class, and will continue to protect Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security.

Sincerely,
Maria Cantwell
United States Senator
-------------------------
passende Antwort von User charliendud... daraufhin
ZItat :
Very good effort on your part to write her about WAMU's demise ...

...not such a good effort on her part to actually get involved and demand more investigation into the WAMU case as it is here and now. She mentions all these reports and the FBI investigation but never really voices her opinion (staying PC neutral). Just her disappointment in its closing.

All these politicians and media pundits do are toss around the soft balls on the issues ... no one really seems interested to get in the trenches like the WAMU investors to point out the corruption and inefficiences of the players in these financial firms that have caused this mess.

I hope she's successful in reinstating Glass Steagall or some version close to it that changes these banks investing powers. The whole business from the Fed Reserve down needs an overhaul.
Zitatende

Wamu WKN 893906 News ! cave
cave:

Anwaltskosten

01.12.11 20:11

unglaublich wie sich diese Assis unsere Kohle in die Tasche stopfen

Wamu WKN 893906 News ! j.w.
j.w.:

WOW

01.12.11 20:15
Unsere beiden Kanzleien haben nur "lächerliche" 5,3 Mio Dollars an Honorare verdient......und die 2 Abzockkanzleien 118 Mio. Dollar.
Da fällt mir nur Rosens Spruch ein:" Die Aktionäre wollen JPM melken"
Wer melkt hier wen???

j.w.
lander:

"There must be an evaluation of the market value"

01.12.11 20:16
messages.finance.yahoo.com/Stocks_(A_to_Z)/...;tof=6&frt=2

ZItat govinsider:
"There must be an evaluation of the market value"
"There must be be an evaluation of the market value of the assets at the time the transfers took place."

A claim under 11 USC 548 to avoid a constructively fraudulent obligation, and the transfers made pursuant thereto, fails, where the obligation was incurred outside the two-year limitations period in 11 USC 548. Since the putative fraudulent obligations are unavoidable under section 548, the transfers made pursuant to such obligations, even though made within the limitations period, are deemed to be transfers on account of an antecedent debt, and thu were made "for reasonably equivalent value."

For State fraudulent transfer claims asserted under 11 USC 544(b), the State law limitations period (here, 6 years) counts back from the petition date, not the date of the filing of the avoidance action. Moreover, although applicable State law incorporates the above-referenced concept of "antecedent debt as fair value," that State-law rule does not apply when the payment of antecedent debt is to an insider.

Although the plaintiff/trustee has adequately pleaded the limitations and value components of the fraudulent transfer claim, she has not plausibly pled the "debtor insolvency" element. Plausible pleading of insolvency in this context requires some sort of balance sheet test or information from which the court can infer the existence of insolvency. There must be be an evaluation of the market value of the assets at the time the transfers took place. There should be information as to the level of liquidity of the transferor's assets. Often, there is valuation provided of a company's assets or probable liabilities. The complaint includes only net income and net cash flow figures for the years in which the transfers occurred. These lists are insufficient for the Court to determine whether the Debtors were insolvent or rendered insolvent by the transfers. Leave is granted to amend the complaint to address pleading of debtor insolvency.

www.leagle.com/...0111129671.xml&docbase=CSLWAR3-2007-CURR
ZItatende

Wamu WKN 893906 News ! Feldberg58
Feldberg58:

@Pjöngjang

01.12.11 20:28
sollte am 08.12.12 keine Einigung bekannt gegeben, werden wir unserer Mary vorschlagen, das die beiden Kanzleien Alvarez & Marsal und Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP in Stammaktien bezahlt werden. :-)

Ich würde vorschlagen 50 Aktien pro Arbeitsstunde, dann steigt der Kurs bei jeder Abrechnung, wetten
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! DerBärliner
DerBärliner:

118 mio. $

01.12.11 20:44
118 mio. $ ist ja nur die halbe wahrheit.. das ist zwar die summe die uns aus der tasche genommen wurde von diesen überläufern.. aber die bekommen ja noch aus einer anderen ecke geld.. das wird auch eine dicke stange an dollarnoten sein..

der spruch stimmt auch hier wieder..

usa.. land der unbegrenzten möglichkeiten..
Gelöschter Beitrag. Einblenden »

Wamu WKN 893906 News ! charly503
charly503:

herzlichen Glückwunsch dann,

01.12.11 20:57
lieber neverenough, ist schon über 40 Jahre her, das ich das Glück hatte, soetwas zu vermelden. Da konnte ich noch nicht einer so grossen Gemeinschaft das freudige Ereigniss mitteilen. Nochmal alles Gute und Gesundheit der ganzen Familie.
herzlichst der charly

Seite: Übersicht ... 6784  6785  6787  6788  ... ZurückZurück WeiterWeiter

Börsenforum - Gesamtforum - Antwort einfügen - zum ersten Beitrag springen

Neueste Beiträge aus dem Mr. Cooper Group Inc. Forum

Wertung Antworten Thema Verfasser letzter Verfasser letzter Beitrag
46 13.506 █ Der ESCROW - Thread █ union Cubber 19:29
60 67.450 Coop SK Tippspiel (ehem. WMIH) ranger100 Terminator100 26.04.24 20:02
162 86.765 COOP News (ehemals: Wamu /WMIH) Pjöngjang JusticeWillWin 25.04.24 15:30
8 1.310 WMIH + Cooper Info Orakel99 lander 24.04.24 16:54
349 198.955 Wamu WKN 893906 News ! plusquamperfekt union 10.03.24 17:21

--button_text--