SPDR MSCI Europe Technology UCITS ETF
Perf. 12M: +32,71%

Wamu WKN 893906 News ! lander
lander:

aus dem I Hub (Dimeq)

23.11.11 21:03
investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=69286286

Zitat  MrchntDeth:
I love how Strochak was playing fast and loose with the Einstein Bagels case he cited.

The Put Agreement and number of variable shares payable depended on the success of the company, just as the Ltw's were variable dependent on the success of the litigation.

Success of whole company vs success of one litigation is the same thing. Of course, they are, Adam!

And how JMW just stopped him mid-sentence - she didn't interfere with Arthur's closing at all.

Adam seems a little rattled.

[Edit]: Strochak just used up his first "Totality of the "Circumstances"!

Anyone want to take the Over/Under on this?

I'll set the line at 4.5 times.

Place your bets.
-----------------------
Zitat ILoveStocks:
Mrchnt you understand this more than I do but am I correct at thinking:

The argument of DIMEQ LTW is to be classified as Equity or Debt.

So if I understand this correctly the hearing and litigation is to reclassify the DIMEQ security to an Equity or Debt status.

If our judge rules that they are Debt they should be moved to class 12

If our judge rules that they are Equity they should be moved to class 18

This has been very complex litigation but IMO DIMEQ will be ruled as Debt and move into class 12 with a possible pps of $2.50 plus

Someone help me if my thinking is incorrect.

ILS
--------------------------------------------------
Zitatende

MfG.L:)
Alles nur meine pers. Meinung, kein Kauf- oder Verkaufs-Empfehlung!
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! paketix
paketix:

auf die $2.50 ist faster auch schon mal gekommen

23.11.11 21:07
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! Astragalaxia
Astragalaxia:

wuerde das nicht ueberbewerten

23.11.11 21:11

...und was im busch...hatten wir schon viele male...zumindest haben wir das immer gehofft...

abwarten...den ball flach halten...und sich nicht in irgendwelche rosaroten spekulationen verlieren....

schliesslich sind wir nicht erst seit gestern dabei...

paketix:

noenough postet hier nicht mehr... (OT)

23.11.11 21:12
...weil er occupy in amerika direkt vor ort unterstützt
*jetzt ist mir alles klar*
(Verkleinert auf 90%) vergrößern
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! 460367
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! holzauge999
holzauge999:

DEMEQ

23.11.11 21:27
Nix los : 0,66  $ -1,49% 0,67 $ 5.000 57.223 0,65 -  0,67 20:38:34

Gruss Holzi
Neues Motto: Weg vom Öl das ist Zukunft !!
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! pyramid
pyramid:

@astragalaxia

23.11.11 21:30
ich bin keiner der jemals einen tip auf ein settlement abgeben würde. und das hab ich in diesem post auch nicht. lies dir bitte die sachlage genau durch und ergänzend besser noch die kommentare auf yahoo. es betrifft "das" settlement, aber nicht im positiven sinn !

gruß
lander:

aus dem Yahoo

23.11.11 21:59
messages.finance.yahoo.com/Stocks_(A_to_Z)/...amp;frt=2#880582

Zitat altini_k1:
Is this settling the case or begging for settling the case?Why not start fight for the disgorgment and than in the mean time see what decision comes out from the DC on the GSA Matters?I really feel that we will get rapedfor the second time and that Willingham and Sussman are definetly not looking at our way.Why the heck do the DIME have to minggle with us and than JIGs get their money is beyond myimagination.And why Sussy doesn't see the writing in the wall that he is the newest rapist is also beyond my imagination.This issmelling bad and have the feeling that someone in the equtity have closed their eyes andis tired in sitting in that chair with so little money and want to jump river.If Sussy and Willingham want to have us fvcked is better that we throw them out and start preparing for the fight against the hedgies on the disgorgent of their 3B$ positions which shouldmake enough money for all of us t continue the fight against thereal perpetrators the FDICKs+JPIGs.I do not understand why theheck Sussman isn't worried for our investment andit seem asanother pathetic fight from him.Shame on him for falling so low.Wish the chance to go forsomeone else rather sussy as lawyer for our case.
-----------

@pyramid
User Gibson ist wieder einmal schwer am "texten" in welche Richtung überlasse ich mal jedem selbst zu entscheiden wenn mann sich die diversen Post`s anschaut

also, alles wie gehabt ... in der Ruhe liegt die Kraft ;)

Wamu WKN 893906 News ! zocki55
zocki55:

wo ist er??

23.11.11 22:03
hallo zusammen

weis jemand wo unser Qashman ist????

gruss
lander:

Another strike on debtor - Judge needs to act

23.11.11 22:04
messages.finance.yahoo.com/Stocks_(A_to_Z)/...amp;frt=2#880667

Zitat kingedxxxxx:
Here we are again. Another strike against the debtor as they acted in bad faith for the WMI estate. The debtor negotiated away funds that were to be set aside for DIMEQ. They did this without proper consideration of impact of DIMEQ claims. Those funds should NEVER have been part of any GSA.

The Judge needs to realize the debtor's mistake (or rather improper actions) and has one more reason to find problems with the GSA. The GSA must be modified here as the debtor cannot separate the reserve from the estate that was set aside for a specific purpose. By forcing this change, no matter how it affects the rest of the global settlement, will resolve the DIMEQ issue by allowing the reserves to be used to pay off DIMEQ less the amount kept by the estate as per the agreement made regarding the overall transaction.

By keeping these funds from JPM, it allows the Judge to not cause any harm to remaining parties of WMI. Plus, it does not really harm JPM as those funds were never part of the P&A agreement. I will bet on that.
------------------

ZItatende

paketix:

ja, ist grad etwas aufregung im yahoo board

23.11.11 22:05
es gibt stimmen welche vermuten, dass die DIMEQ als equity durchgehen könnten bzw. nicht in geld entschädigt werden sondern aktien der WMI_neu erhalten könnten
da die DIMEQ einen 'wert' von etwas über 300mio$ haben und alle WAMUQ zusammen aktuell in etwa bei 100mio$ liegen kann sich jeder an einer hand abzählen was das bezüglich besitzverhältnissen und stimmrechten bedeuten würde...
auf yahoo ist man sich praktisch sicher dass die DIMEQ aufsteigen im wasserfall - es ist nur noch nicht klar ob in klasse18 oder in klasse12 ... wobei ich eine tendenz zu klasse12 (also noch vor die WAHUQs) spüre, was die WAHUQs dann ebenfalls massiv schädigen könnte
so looong *klonk* wir werden sehen
/paketix
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! Schwarzwälder
Schwarzwäld.:

paketix - zu 169011 + potzblitzzz - zu 169014

23.11.11 22:05
Hi Ihr beiden,

"Internet Water Army - Software spürt bezahlte Forennutzer auf".

Also wenn es solch`ein Programm und danach sieht es ja auf den ersten Blick
aus, tatsächlich gibt und man es bei uns installieren bzw. zum laufen bringen
könnte, fände ich das eine ganz großartige Sache, welches dann, -sobald verfügbar-,
ohne jede Umschweife so schnell als nur möglich -wenn erschwinglich-, von uns
umgesetzt werden sollte. Das wäre doch sicherlich mehr als nur interessant !
Aber so ganz traue ich dieser (noch)-Geschichte vorerst nicht !
Ich schätze mal, daß wir dann hier im Thread einen ganz "unerklärlichen",
plötzlichen, aber -vielleicht nicht ganz unerheblichen-, endlich einmal klärenden, natürlichen "Schwund" in jeder Hinsicht zu verzeichnen hätten !

Viele -innerlich festgefahrene User-, würden sich sicher, -nachdem alles
diesbezügliche offen gelegt wurde-, hernach vielleicht doch sehr wundern und
die Augen reiben, wer was und in wessen Auftrag denn dann tatsächlich
-vielleicht auch nicht so ganz uneigennützig-, gemacht hat und in welchem
Sinne warum in welche Richtung gepostet wurde. Das gäbe vielleicht ein "Erwachen" !
Diese Ernüchterung von so manchem würde ich mehr als nur gerne miterleben dürfen !!

In diesem Sinne wünsche ich Euch allen noch einen schönen Restabend und für morgen
einen Guten Tag.

Gruß
Schwarzwälder

www.golem.de/1111/87957.html
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! neverenough
neverenough:

pari

23.11.11 22:11
+ Feiertag morgen in Usa
lander:

aus dem Dimeq Forum

23.11.11 22:29
investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=69297263

Zitat jmbell42:
Is the hearing still going?

I thought that each side only had 1 hour each. I listened to Art's hour-long opening, but I then had to tune out due to work.

I noticed many people stating that Strochak is difficult to listen to. Is that because he's our competitor/adversary or because the delivery is just that bad?

Best,

Jared
-------------
Zitat MrchntDeth:
Jared,

The hearing is over.

Strochak was a mess in trying to follow.

His approach was scattered, seemed to be racing, was stuttering (more than usual), especially when JMW called him on a couple of his assertions.

Johnson, attorney for UCC, had 7 points, and I can't tell you for the life of me what they are, except that he would have been better served to stand up and tell the judge that they join in the Debtor's motion to try to screw Dime Ltw holders to the wall.

Art was polished, as usual, methodical in his approach, touching all his major points in sequence. Judge just listened to him the entire hour, without stopping to question any of his arguments (unlike the way she did with Strochak.

But I AM biased as I do own the Dimeq's (along with other series of securities, in varying amounts).

Suffice it to say that the Dime Ltw's "deserve" to win; whether they do or not is now pretty much in JMW's hands.

d.
Zitatende

Wamu WKN 893906 News ! pyramid
pyramid:

genau so

23.11.11 22:29
siehts aus paketix. danke für die kleine Zusammenfassung!
paketix:

rückstellungen

23.11.11 22:33
und eben ... von gibson7772 auf yahoo
"There is an order signed by the judge forcing the debtors to create a reserve.
The month before and after that order and all the months since show no 330M dollar change in any way. Is it magic?"

übersetzung (sinngemäss):
gemäss richterlicher anordnung hätten die debtors 330mio$ in eine reserve (für die DIMEQ) packen müssen ... aber weder im monat vor der anordnung noch in den monaten danach taucht eine veränderung um 330mio$ auf. zauberei?

naja, gut möglich dass rosen das einfach 'vergessen' hat
so immer sinne von: ups, stimmt - sorry your honor wir werden die rückstellung selbstverständlich sofort vornehmen *tschuldigung* ... aber sowas kann in der hitze des gefechts jedem mal passieren nicht wahr euer ehren? *asche auf sein haupt*
so looong *klonk*
/paketix
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! BigSpender
BigSpender:

WaMu schafft irgendwann

23.11.11 22:38
die 10 Cent Marke, da bin ich sicher.
Glauben setzt  Hoffnung voraus. Nur leider wird diese Voraussetzung selten erfüllt!
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! Bottleneck
Bottleneck:

@paketix - keine Panik!

23.11.11 22:54
http://www.ariva.de/forum/...3906-News-364286?page=6761#jumppos169038
Keine Panik! So wie es ausschaut, werden derzeit die Umtauschrechte & Bezugsverhältnisse aller Klassen verhandelt...
Wie schreibselst du meistens - "so looong *klonk*" - wir sehen uns am Bodensee!
lander:

mal so nebenbei...

23.11.11 22:56
hat hier mal jemand reingeschaut auf die Aufstellung von D. Shutvet
(diverse illustre Abrechnungen...;)

9091   Objection of David Shutvet to Debtors' Thirty-Fourth Monthly Application of Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP, as Attorneys for the Debtors, for Allowance of Compensation for Professional Services Rendered September 1, 2011 Through September 30, 2011

www.kccllc.net/documents/0812229/0812229111123000000000003.pdf

paketix:

alle klassen? nöööö...

23.11.11 22:57
geht heute ausschliesslich um die DIMEQs
alle klassen deshalb nicht weil es um die frage geht OB die DIMEQ in eine bevorzugte klasse wandern (die welche die kübel zuerst kriegen) und wenn ja in WELCHE klasse (12 oder 18)
panik? was ist das?
bodensee immer gerne, hoffe es gibt da dann auch rothaus bier...
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! Bottleneck
Bottleneck:

nöööö? -

23.11.11 23:01
und wer ist Gläubiger der DIMEQs?
lander:

aus dem I Hub

23.11.11 23:19
investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=69274164
(bezugnehmend auf das bereits hier übersetzte Post von User fsshon/ #168964)
Zitat Bubba Southa:
Nice post and very emotional if I may add. However I can't believe you advocate for this judge when you know she has been taking decisions without a list of assets. Now I don't know shiat about bankruptcy law but my common sense says that that should be illegal yet she can get away with it in plain daylight...
---------------
Zitat fsshon:
The main assets have been and are tied up in the GSA..All that is left is the cash and WMMRC. Which she allowed the EC to hire PSJ to show the court the value of such.
-------------
ZItat Bubba Southa:
So why did she alllowed for us to lose the assets on the GSA without having an asset list? How can she know they are not hiding valuable assets without one. Is this legal? please explain.
---------------
Zitat fsshon:
The GSA addresses the assets that are a part of the GSA. It is mostly gifted to JPMC, so they will release their unliquidated 27B in claims. FDIC-R is getting 800M in tax refunds plus releases for their participation in the GSA.

Now the reality of the FDIC-R not agreeing to extend the GSA is interesting. It makes one wonder what exactly they are up to?  

The assets that are left post-GSA are addressed and PSJ has told us what they value the remainder of the estate at. THE EC wants to torpedo the GSA, in time they may just succeed.

This time, I have a funny feeling Judge Lyons is going to broker a deal for "all parties." We are most likely not going to be happy with it initially, but in time as value increases, we could be very happy.

If we keep the DC litigation, we could VERY HAPPY!  THJMW has said "she does not have jurisdiction over those claims."
-------------
Zitat WithCatz:
Bubba -- because, as testimony from the Debtors (A&M) says, they did not value each and every item of contention. They took the "business judgement" approach that "this pot of disputed assets" vs. "this pot of claims against assets" plus the "currency of settlement" (Tax Refunds) = the GSA.

It would be up to the DEBTORS to have argued point-by-point of assets, etc. The DEBTORS chose to run their affairs in a "big picture" {hidden} way, and that is a legal "business judgement" way to do things.

Stinks. yes. --- Again, do I like it, no.

Is it up to the court to say "no, you can't do it that way" ? -- not at all. It is within the purview of the DEBTORS to do it that way.

And it's a perfectly legal way to do it. The whole "litigation morass" problem -- the court (and the laws) allow for 'settling' of items without discrete valuations, listing, etc -- if it's in the interest (very loosely defined) of the Debtors -- to avoid {lessening} a possible result of litigation for years.

Given the pockets of JPM and FDIC, that's a real possibility here.

...Catz
Zitatende

Wamu WKN 893906 News ! prosecution
prosecution:

sorry

23.11.11 23:19
guten abend !
ich weiss dass das nerven kann, aber vielleicht hat ja jemand doch die muße kurz zusammenzufassen, was das statement vom mediator war !? ich find da beim zurückblättern nichts eindeutiges...
wär sehr dankbar !
Gab es einen aufschub ohne weiteres statement?
vielen dank!
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! faster
faster:

@waswesichxx

23.11.11 23:21
ich möchte mich bei ihm entschuldigen, da habe ich einen satz zu der "rechts-links" diskussion falsch verstanden, und darauf reagiert.

da ich waswesichxx eher als vernünftiges mitglied dieses forums kenne, habe ich ihn per boardmail gefragt, warum er sowas schreibt, und bin draufgekommen, das dieser satz von mir falsch interpretiert wurde, und ich damit waswesichxx in eine ecke gestellt habe, die von ihm so gar nicht gemeint war.

das tut mir leid, und da ich ihn im forum angegeriffen habe, möchte ich mich auch im forum entschuldigen.

wird (hoffentlich, ich bin manchmal "faster" als notwendig) nicht mehr vorkommen.
"ein silber panda oder ein silber kookaburra kann die welt verbessern, grins" crasht jpm
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! oldwatcher
oldwatcher:

faster

23.11.11 23:28
etwas "faster" hätte es schon sein können - mit der Einsicht und Entschuldigung. <nicht nur bei waswesichxx.
Trotzdem, es zählt die Tat.
In Zukunft: "Think faster - write slower"
So long
OW

Seite: Übersicht ... 6759  6760  6762  6763  ... ZurückZurück WeiterWeiter

Börsenforum - Gesamtforum - Antwort einfügen - zum ersten Beitrag springen

Neueste Beiträge aus dem Mr. Cooper Group Inc. Forum

Wertung Antworten Thema Verfasser letzter Verfasser letzter Beitrag
46 13.499 █ Der ESCROW - Thread █ union KeyKey 00:59
60 67.450 Coop SK Tippspiel (ehem. WMIH) ranger100 Terminator100 26.04.24 20:02
162 86.765 COOP News (ehemals: Wamu /WMIH) Pjöngjang JusticeWillWin 25.04.24 15:30
8 1.310 WMIH + Cooper Info Orakel99 lander 24.04.24 16:54
349 198.955 Wamu WKN 893906 News ! plusquamperfekt union 10.03.24 17:21

--button_text--