... 5743  5744  5746  5747  ...

Wamu WKN 893906 News !

Zugriffe: 20.770.596 / Heute: 19.123
Mr. Cooper Group. 78,73 $ -0,04% Perf. seit Threadbeginn:   +230,69%

Wamu WKN 893906 News ! Sammler2010
Sammler2010:

so der Kurs ist fur mich bald kaufbar.

21.06.11 18:39
Habe zwar schõn eine Menge im Depot, doch um den Einstiegskurs  zu drossel,denke ich kauf ich nich mal 300000 Stück.
Also viel Spass allen beim schöffeln.
Am 26. 06 Gehts los.

Werbung

Entdecke die beliebtesten ETFs von SPDR

SPDR S&P U.S. Technology Select Sector UCITS ETF
Perf. 12M: +41,91%
SPDR S&P U.S. Communication Serv. Select Sector UCITS ETF Ac
Perf. 12M: +41,62%
SPDR MSCI World Technology UCITS ETF
Perf. 12M: +39,12%
SPDR MSCI World Communication Services UCITS ETF
Perf. 12M: +38,43%
SPDR MSCI Europe Technology UCITS ETF
Perf. 12M: +32,71%

Wamu WKN 893906 News ! lander
lander:

Gedanken aus dem I Hub Forum...

21.06.11 18:49
investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=64445419

Zitat tombrady12nh:

REAL and GURU-How do you feel now that this case has completly fallen in the hands of MW? You can not be confident that she will make the right call. imo
----------
Zitat REALtime64:

I told you what her call will be for 3 years now it her job to find value of Wamu and get it reopened she will rule as follows 8X3=$24.00 basic math why can't you understand how simple this is going to be you all keep listening to legal mumbo jumbo and its wrong all the time my prediction is my best guess based on 3 years of DD not by who is the latest blogg jockey on the block this month I have my research and 24.00 is the lowest I will take. IMO
-----------
Zitat traderdon:

So, what you are saying is just a few more years and we got this? Here for the long haul...still... but I think I need to start taking blood pressure medication
---------
Zitat  REALtime64:

They want their cash as well they need it just like us. I don't see how much longer than 3 years its fair and reasonable for them to settle and we know thats not going to happen so its batter up she will rule in shareholders favor and blow the courtroom away.......
----------
Zitat jaydubs:

REALtime64, I hope you're right and she does rule in favor of the shareholder and blow the doors off this thing. But for me its hard to ever imagine a $24 per share payout I just don't see it. Yes its just my opinion and NO bashing coming from me because I am right in the middle of this with ALL of you. I do agree with you on all the legal MUMBO JUMBO that is easy to get caught up in and I try not to. There is some very dirty politics involved here and that is why I think the $24 is way to high. With that said NOTHING would make me happier than to send you an e-mail saying REALTIME64 YOU WERE RIGHT!!! $$$$ Have a great day. Jaydubs
-----------
Zitat never-again:

Jaydubs- What does your DD tell you about how much WAMU is worth?
You say 24 is beyond your scope of imagination. Give us an idea
Ok lets align your imagination to reality of 100% cold hard numbers.
Feelings don't count, DD does.
How much profit alone has JPIG made over the last 30 odd months.
----------
Zitat WithCatz:

Just my 2 cents of reality.

"Worth" of WaMu is a District Court matter. WaMu is gone. Adjudication of that "worth" is in that court.

This court - Bankruptcy Court - is about what remains of the estate, and how the estate will be divided. And that "worth" comes down to $190m in "run-off Net Present Value" of WMMRC plus the ongoing exploitation of the NOLs through mergers and expansion. That's what largely remains in WMI, in this court. {I'm ignoring the small transition of stuff to the Liquidating Trust as minor in the big picture}

And if the proposed settlement goes through, there's a loaned $100m to do the mergers/acqusitions to exploit the NOLs over time, and $25m in a litigation fund to go after parties not excluded by the bankruptcy confirmation.

And, if the GSA is approved substantially as-is {and was already} then the District Court "worth" issues are moot.

...Catz
-----------
Zitat Lawrence 147:

I believe upon review this will be found to be a correctable error. And I believe we can do it. The judge has never seen any evidence from any party other than the court appointed Trustee about the conflict that she allowed, this judge is an idiot of that there is no doubt. She made several errors in her opinion denying the POR and I truly hope to see her severely rebuked for them.
-----------
Zitat VivaLasVegas:

A Mistrial? Are you suggesting the case should be retried?

Judge errors?

Confused as to your direction. Cheers
-----------
Zitat Lawrence 147 :

Would it really hurt the country for judges to follow the law while doing the right thing?
And what is wrong with retiring a judge that allows Criminal activities to be the rule instead of the exception in the court room? And one final thought “justice is supposed to be blind” not stupid or an accessory. This judge appears to be both.
-----------
Zitat VivaLasVegas:

Could the judge face investigation and lose the bench?
----------
Zitat Lawrence 147:

She absolutely should but that does not mean she will. I am by no means suggesting this is an easy case or that we would even be resolved by now. But the very first mistake the judge made was to not order JPM to provide a true and correct complete copy of all the books of WMI /WMB and all of the Subs there within to the Debtors immediately. Her next major mistake was to accept Claims instead of proof of what was transferred and a proper accounting of what the estate was comprised of.
From there both sides could have provided evidence of what JPM received under the P&A and what WMI retained. If the judge could not do that because of the FDIC and the requirements of the Federal Court then it should have been stayed and moved to the DC court the assets settled and then proceed with the Bankruptcy. Just because opposing sets of criminals agree there is no value does not mean there is no value. The criminals even admitted to the court they ought the lowest value, and the judge accepted it. They entered the Bankruptcy claiming 30 billion dollars and are now down to just a few million, they have agreed to give away roughly 30 billion dollars and found no value.

Does your question really require an answer?
-----------
Zitat fsshon:

Lawrence keep in mind that this Judge has never once said their is no value for equity. She has a couple of times mentioned that she believes there is. She gave us the EC, she denied the first examiner and when she found out how the game is being played, she reversed herself and gave us the second examiner. She asked Nelson what would he like? Nelson choose the examiner.

She did not give the examiner time, however that could have partially been the fault of the EC in the closed chambers meeting. Maybe they were expecting the Examiner to easily uncover what they knew or thought existed. Examiner was given carte blanche and he did not use it. She also denied the POR and let the shareholders speak, which has set us out on a new path.

She intentionally delayed the denial of the POR and this in turn made sure the NOL's stayed with the estate. She wrote in a public opinion that the shareholder's (Thoma) testimony gave the court the ammunition it needed to kill the POR and stop the releasesd of all other parties besides (JPMC/FDIC-R/WMI) This was great for equity. She also for the first time told the public that Thoma's testimony made the court question the actions of the SNH's for Insider Trading because they were part of the negotiations for the GSA and their attorneys were the architects of such. Wait until the EC drops the bomb on the court in the future, that will kill the GSA. Everyting has a process and you need to let it play out before you put Judge Mary in the Gallows. I don't see her as a bad judge like you do, all you do is constantly harp on her..

Case in Point.. As we were heading up to the FDIC's "clawback hearing" in Sept 2009, THJMW was doing what she legally could to make sure the case was proceeding in a sufficient manner. She allowed the Debtors 2004 discovery upon JPM and FDIC. She pretty much gave them everything they needed to properly prosecute their case. In Oct 2009, Starke of the FDIC was threatening the court with a an overpowering clawback on the deposits, she let him speak, but did not capitulate to him at all. In Dec 2009, UST McMahon filed an EXIGENT CIRCUMSTANCES request for a list of the top 20 shareholders, she asked him "what would you like for me to do?" She followed his request, got him his list so he could form an EC.

In Feb 2010 she was ready to render the decision on the GSA, she was stopped by the FDIC needing more time, the debtors and JPM both said OK we agree to give them more time. Then in March 2010, the debtors asked for more time. On March 12th, any actions by the Debtors against JPM and FDIC, Any actions by FDIC against Debtors and JPM and Any actions by JPM against the Debtors and FDIC were all brought to a screeching halt, this includes the production of an assets list.

Now should she have pushed JPMC to produce an assets list that they received as per the P&A? Yep, she sure should of, but who's to say she would not have accommodated such as renewed request if the GSA was not drafted and the debtors backed off.

You can harp on this Judge all you want, every single day, but that does not get you anywhere. The Debtors lost the Quinn 2004-1 discovery on all the 3rd parties and since that happened decided to enter into a GSA. EC is trying to kill the GSA, is THJMW going to let them do so, well I guess we will find out and maybe someday after you have calmed down and really looked at what happened here.. You will return the name TH to the JMW.

~Don~
--------
Zitat Large Green:

Lawrence, come on and quit giving this Judge excuses as she has seventeen years doing this. Like one poster said, is she retarded and I say no. She is working with her partner Rosie to protect her Government Bosses and this is just simple corruption in its highest form. Call it what it is. Susman has long known this and that is why he is working the Insider Trading part of it as this is a crime which will be really hard for her to cover up without directly exposing herself to the crime.

--------------------------------------------------
Zitatende

MfG.L:)
Alles nur meine pers. Meinung, kein Kauf- oder Verkaufs-Empfehlung!
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! gumaus
gumaus:

wirklich nichts los?

21.06.11 18:50
Ich gehe davon aus, dass hinter den Kulissen eine Menge Planspiele von allen Seiten durchgeführt werden.
Und dies wiederum zu den vor uns stehenden 2 Terminen. Also was kann ablaufen:
1. worst case, Susman findet nichts. Können wir fast mit einer 99% Sicherheit
   ausschliessen, sonst hätte Aurelius kein Theater gemacht und Rosen wäre beim letzten
   Hearing nicht so zahm gewesen.
2. Susman zieht die Befragung mit Aller ihm zu Verfügung stehenden Mittel durch. Achtung!
   da könnten strafrechtliche Ergebnisse erzielt werden und die müssen veröffentlicht und
   verfolgt werden. Ein under seal stellen hilft hier nicht. Nun, man könnte dem entgegen-
   halten Aurelius ist auch nichts passiert. Richtig, aber die Befragung hat nicht in der
   Anwaltskanzlei von Susman stattgefunden, wie geplant. Da SG  ein Fuchs ist, wird er
   schon wissen "wie man ein nicht öffentliches Druckmittel erzeugt". Denn Susman hat
   versucht ein "good faith setlement"mit den Hdg`s  auszuhandeln, was ihm auch teilweise    
   gelungen ist.
   Natürlich, wenn SG das in seiner Strategie jetzt anders verfolgt, werden wir in eine
   Lawine von strafrechtlichen Prozessen rutschen.
   Bedenkt, das kostet uns viel Zeit.
3. Termine werden verschoben, alle kehren an den Verhandlungstisch zurück. Frage ist nur,
   reicht der bis dato aufgebaute Druck aus, um die Forderungen des EC`s zu erfüllen?  

Aber ich glaube, dass der Schlüssel zu unserem Erfolg in Punkt 5 des EC-Antrags liegt. Das ist auch begründet in der Einladung von WMI (Rosen). Es geht um das Zustandekommens von POR 1 und ff. Und jetzt Achtung, Verschwörungstheorie: JPMC hat das gleich Druckmittel im Herbst 2009 benutzt, wie jetzt das EC. Aber mit dem Ziel, dass WMI alle laufenden Verfahren gegenüber der FDIC und JPMC einstellt, die Assetliste 3.1a verschwindet und das ein Release erteilt wird. Die FDIC hatte bei dem ersten POR noch ein paar Gewissensbisse, welche aber nur temporär waren. Und jetzt wieder in der Wirklichkeit, so etwas passiert doch nicht wirklich. grins

grüsse gumaus
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! corporate raider
corporate raid.:

21.06.11 18:54
Achtung Leute: EBBE
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! wes_
wes_:

yup, Zeit für Körbchen zurechtmachen...

21.06.11 18:56
hat ein wenig länger gedauert als angenommen...
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! deepdj011
deepdj011:

gute zeit zum

21.06.11 19:08
nachkaufen!
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! Dude44
Dude44:

OT - Welche folgen hätte eine Pleite der USA

21.06.11 19:08
vorab möchte ich darauf Hinweisen, das der Artikel zwar nicht direkt mit WAMU zu tun hat aber der politische Druck wächst u. wer weiß auf was für Gedanken Obama noch kommt um seinen Ar... zu retten.

Außerdem liegt es mir fern, Amerika als solches zu verurteilen nur die Politik, die Machtgier und die Überheblichkeit gegenüber Andere ist mir zuwider. Daher ein kleiner Warnschuß vor der Bug durch z. B. downraten wäre nicht schlecht und nur gerecht.
Vllt besinnen Sie sich dann wieder, wofür dieses Land mal Stand - Back to the roots.

Artikel aus dem Financial Times:
"Amerikas Flirt mit dem Schuldenknall"

Auszug:
Eines vorweg: eine amerikanische Staatspleite ist aktuell sehr unwahrscheinlich, eigentlich sogar ausgeschlossen. Zu stark ist das Land in seiner Wirtschaftskraft.
Die USA sind ein weitestgehend homogener Währungsraum, der zudem über die Leitwährung der Welt verfügt. Aus diesem Grund wird seit Jahren das Haushaltsdefizit der USA von anderen Staaten finanziert. Diese kaufen US-Treasuries und nutzen den Dollar als Reservewährung. Dadurch steht Amerika war finanziell - wenn man so will, auf dem Papier - schlecht da, muss aber trotzdem minimale Zinsen auf Anleihen zahlen, weil eine große und zuverlässige Abnehmerschar existiert.
Auch wenn die USA eine Pleite verkraften könnten, wären die Folgen verheerend - auch für die Weltwirtschaft. Sollte es wirklich zur Zahlungsunfähigkeit kommen, könnte den Finanzmärkten ein Desaster drohen, gegen das die Pleite von Lehman Brothers wie der Konkurs der Kreissparkasse von Hintertupfing anmuten würde. Das Rating müsste auf "D" sinken, an den Märkten könnte ein Kreditereignis ausgerufen werden, so dass alle Kreditversicherungen (CDS) auf die USA ausgelöst werden würden.

Noch drastischer wären die psychologischen Folgen: Der Imageverlust für die USA wäre exorbitant. Sollten das Land zahlungsunfähig werden, könnten ihm Investoren rund um den Globus das Vertrauen entziehen. Die Geldbeschaffung wäre äußerst schwierig: Die Refinanzierungskosten würden steigen, die Hausaltsprobleme noch zunehmen. Investoren, die bislang das Defizit der USA mit neuem Geld stopfen, könnten sich abwenden und die Situation verschlimmern. Zudem würden die USA mit einem solchen Schritt das grundsätzliche System auf den Finanzmärkten in Frage stellen - vor allem wenn man danach versucht, weiter zu machen wie bisher. Der Dollar wäre als Leitwährung in Gefahr.

www.ftd.de/politik/international/...chuldenknall/60067574.html

Gruß
Dude44
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! paketix
paketix:

-10%? das isch doch *NIX*

21.06.11 19:18
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! paketix
paketix:

na wes_ - halten heute die $0.10?

21.06.11 19:19
was meinst? ... ich tippe auf JA ;D
so looong *klonk*
/paketix
deepdj011:

wir halten die 0.10

21.06.11 19:22
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! spezi2
spezi2:

8 Tage -0,06

21.06.11 19:23
8 Tage a -0,006€ ergibt wie gesagt 0,02-0,03€.
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! wes_
wes_:

paketix

21.06.11 19:25
yup, siehst, ich denke eigentlich auch sie sollte... hab aber offene order bei .09 und .08, stink bid^^ für den Fall dass... :-) schaunmamal...
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! Pjöngjang
Pjöngjang:

New Court Documents

21.06.11 19:27
Statement of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., in its Capacity as Indenture Trustee and Guarantee Trustee, in Connection with the Modified Sixth Amended Plan of Affiliated Debtors Pursuant to Chapter 11 of the United States Bankruptcy Code
www.kccllc.net/documents/0812229/0812229110621000000000004.pdf

Aurelius Capital Management, LPs Objection to Motion to Shorten Notice and Schedule Hearing on Motion of the Trust Preferred Holders for an Order Compelling Owl Creek Asset Management, L.P., Appaloosa Management, L.P., Centerbridge Partners, LP, and Aurelius Capital Management, LP to Produce Documents
www.kccllc.net/documents/0812229/0812229110621000000000005.pdf
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! salander
salander:

Musterchart zur Long-short-Diskussion

21.06.11 19:30

so könnte es auch bald bei Wamu aussehen, dumm nur, wenn man dann draußen vor der Tür steht.

Wamu WKN 893906 News ! 10843588shchart.finanzen.net/cst/FinanzenNet/Share/...e=share_dp_year" style="max-width:560px" />

Deshalb bin ich long und werde es ganz garantiert auch bleiben! Höchstens, daß ich eine kleine Posi zocke, wenn die Shorts noch schnell um jeden Preis reinwollen. Ich freu mich drauf.

Wamu WKN 893906 News ! Emma03
Emma03:

Tagesordnung für Hearing am 23.06.11

21.06.11 19:34
aus post 143623 von Pjöngjang

www.kccllc.net/documents/0812229/0812229110621000000000002.pdf

Also ich glaube, das hatten wir auch noch nicht - laut der Agenda gibt es keinen Punkt, der am 23.06.11 behandelt wird (ich hab mir das doc jetzt mehrmals vorgenommen, weil ich nichts falsches schreiben will, aber es hat nichts geändert)
Selbst der Punkt, der explizit im Kalender steht "WMI-Motion to abandone equity interest in WMB" ist auf den 28.07.11 verschoben.
Jetzt können wir schon mal rätseln, ob das Hearing dann überhaupt stattfindet und welche uns unbekannten Punkte dann besprochen werden....
oder ob es vielleicht wieder eine Änderung zur Agenda gibt, die gab es ja bisher immer und was da wohl drin stehen wird...
oder, oder, oder...

Hier wird es wirklich nicht langweilig!

LG E
deepdj011:

kannst es sein

21.06.11 19:37
dass die JPM hier immer fleissig mitbietet? und so den kurs richtig kaputt machen will?!
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! rowins
rowins:

Alles eine Frage der Relation

21.06.11 19:40

Grrrrrr, auf diesem Level ohne News die Änderung von Zehntel-Cent-Beträgen zu interpretieren ist wie Kaffee-Satz-Lesen. Solange es in der Range von 0,05 - 0,15 US$ liegt, ist es bestenfalls interessant für Daytrader. Sollte es zu einer positiven News kommen, so interessieren hier niemanden mehr Sprünge von 1 Cent.

Ein weiterer Unterschied zur "normalen" Aktie, bei der Otto-Normalbürger investiert ist, ist, dass hier nur die Zittrigen, die Ungeduldigen, die Wahrsager und die Risikobereiten investiert sind. Dementsprechend zappelig ist halt auch der Kurs! Kostalany's Weisheiten gelten hier leider nicht mehr.

Die Chance auf einen positiven Ausgang ist (meiner Meinung nach) in jedem Fall grösser als beim Lotto-Spielen, auch wenn wie heute dort 101 Millionen Euro im Jackpot sind: www.jaxx.com/il/euromillions/euromillions.html Mit dem Gewinn könnte man ja schon 50% von Wamuq erwerben! ;-)

Wamu WKN 893906 News ! dr_bombo
dr_bombo:

alleine schon ...

21.06.11 19:49

... das sich der deutsche Kurs inkl. Trades nahezu identisch zum Amerikanischen Kurs verhält ist doch ein Zeichen für Manipulation ... mal schauen, wo's heut noch hingeht ... :-)

Wamu WKN 893906 News ! Napoleon180
Napoleon180:

zumal mit dem nuen xetra2 system in FFA

21.06.11 20:07
und den sogenannten "Xetra-Spezialisten" viel mehr Spielraum für Willkür und vermeintlicher Manipulation gegeben ist.
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! rowins
rowins:

@dr_bombo

21.06.11 20:09
denke nicht, da sich das Verhalten der Deutschen Trader (Kauf/Verkauf) am Verhalten der US-Trader orientiert. Der Kurs ist das Ergebnis. Das hat nichts mit Manipulation zu tun. Seltsam wäre es, wenn der Kurs aktuell in Dtl. um 1cent sinken und in den USA um 1 Cent steigen würde. Dann würde ich mir etwas Sorgen machen.
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! kroetendetektor
kroetendetekt.:

Synchrone Kurse

21.06.11 20:31
Manipulation hin oder her, aber eigentlich erwarte ich,
das sich die gesamte Soße an auf der Welt zirkulierenden
WaMu-Aktien wertmäßig in einem Gleichgewichtszustand
befinden MUSS.

Dann gibt es noch das schwankende Verhältnis Dollar/Euro.
Eine gewisse Zeitverzögerung spielt sicher auch noch rein,
aber irgendwie schauen doch sicher alle wichtigen
Mitspieler über den Tellerand, so dass sich im großen und
ganzen der Kurs weltweit die Waage hält.

Sollte ein größeres Wertgefälle entstehen wird das doch
jeder Haifisch sofort ausnutzen.

Spannend wird es, wenn die eine Börse zu und die andere
offen hat und der Übergang dazwischen. Was hindert
die Amis eigentlich daran, die Wamu-Suppe auch bei uns
ein bischen umzurühren?

Grüße

kroetendetektor
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! dr_bombo
dr_bombo:

@ rowins: GENAU

21.06.11 20:34

das veranlasst mich eben zu meiner Annahme - es passiert immer "das gleiche" - hüben wie drüben ... ;-)

Und jetzt besser Ende mit Kursdiskussion, weil der is doch unwichtig, gell! :)

(scho gehts hoch ...)

Wamu WKN 893906 News ! lander
lander:

World Held Hostage by Credit Default Swaps

21.06.11 20:48
messages.finance.yahoo.com/Stocks_(A_to_Z)/...;tof=9&frt=2

Zitat govinsider:

World Held Hostage by Credit Default Swaps

June 21: Commentary - The World Held Hostage by Credit Default Swaps

Author: IRA Staff
Date: Tuesday, June 21, 2011

In this issue we need to comment on the latest financial bailout, in this case the apparent salvation of the European banks from taking a hit in the restructuring of Greece.
As we told our friends on CNBC's Fast Money last week, the apparent bailout for the EU banks led by BNP, Societe General and the German landesbanks is shared equally by their US derivatives counterparts. Remember, as of the end of Q1 2011, it would take just a move of less than 10bp in the aggregate value of the OTC derivatives book of JPMorgan Chase (JPM/Q1 2011 Bank Stress Rating: "B") to wipe out the firm's capital.

So the more accurate description is that all of the major players in the world of credit default swaps were bailed out on Friday, proof again that this financial ghetto known as OTC derivatives is adding to the systemic risk problem -- and holds the entire world hostage.

read more:

www.riskcenter.com/story.php?id=99912829

Zitatende

MfG.L:)
Alles nur meine pers. Meinung, kein Kauf- oder Verkaufs-Empfehlung!
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! delacre
delacre:

aurelius objection siehe pjöngjang links

21.06.11 20:53
liest sich ein bisschen wehleidig von seiten der aurelius jungs ;-)

sie sagen dass durch den antrag der tpsler nur ihr ruf weiter (neben den ec anträgen) beschädigt werden soll obwohl sie schon ihre bereitschaft signalisiert haben und nun von tps unter zeitdruck gesetzt werden (wegen motion to shorten). es sei nur der versuch abzukassieren wenn sich die creditors freikaufen müssten. sie sagen weiterhin dass die tpsler einfach passiv waren und nur von den ec aktionen profitieren und auch schon bei der befragung durch das ec dabei waren, allerdings ohne eine einzige eigene frage zu stellen.
sie (aurelius) beantragen die motion to shorten abzulehnen weil die tpsler sich bisher zeit gelassen hätten und nun plötzlich so tun als sei die zeit knapp. es gibt kritik dass weder das ec noch die tps zum zeitpunkt der vorwürfe von nate thoma diese untersuchungen eingeleitet haben sondern eben erst vor kurzem. die tpsler werden wiederholt als ungerechfertige profiteure der ec taktik genannt die nur auf ein für sich positives settlement aus sind.
aurelius weist darauf hin dass falls den anträgen von tps stattgegeben wird sie selber (also die tps'ler) auch gezwungen werden müssten ihre trades offenzulegen (eine anmerkung: ja warum eigentlich nicht ;-)

die restlichen dinge sind imo so allgemeines bla oder zumindest mir als aussagen oder fakten schon bekannt.

gruss, delacre.
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! Dude44
Dude44:

J.P. Morgan to Pay $153.6 Million to Settle SEC

21.06.11 20:56
wie aus dem Artikel ersichtlich, zahlte GS für das mehr oder weniger gleiche vergehen 550 Millionen.
Den Rest kann sich jeder selbst zusammen reimen.
J.P. Morgan to Pay $153.6 Milion to Settle SEC Charges

The SEC said J.P. Morgan Securities will pay $153.6 million to settle charges that the firm misled investors in a mortgage-backed securities transaction “just as the housing market was starting to plummet.”

In shades of the SEC lawsuit last year against Goldman Sachs, the SEC in a news release said J.P. Morgan set up a $1.1 billion collateralized debt obligation without properly telling investors that a hedge fund helped select assets packed into the CDO, and had bet against more than half those assets.

Click HERE to read the SEC lawsuit against J.P Morgan.

The company neither admitted nor denied the SEC allegations. J.P Morgan agreed to improve how it reviews and approves mortgage-bond deals.

(Reminder: CDOs are complicated financial securities build around pools of mortgages and other loans. The pools were then sold in slices to investors. Some of the slices considered “safe” turned out to be anything but when the home loans inside the CDOs went south.)

The Wall Street Journal previously reported that the SEC was in talks to settle fraud allegations related to the J.P. Morgan mortgage-bond deal, called “Squared CDO 2007-1.” Hedge fund Magnetar Capital played a “significant role” in selecting CDOs for the transaction, and had a $600 million short position, meaning the firm bet on losses in those same CDOs, the SEC says.

J.P. Morgan said it took $900 million in losses in connection with the 2007 mortgage bond deal. The SEC says J.P. Morgan avoided potential substantial losses by pushing a slice of the Squared deal to about 15 institutional investors, including Thrivent Financial for Lutherans and a Kansas company that provides insurance and retirement investments.

Goldman Sachs last year also agreed to settle a similar SEC civil lawsuit for $550 million. The SEC charged Goldman failed to tell investors that one of its 2007 CDO deals, known as Abacus, was put together with the help of hedge-fund investor John Paulson, who was betting against the mortgage market. Goldman also agreed to settle the case without admitting or denying wrongdoing.

Separately, the SEC separately filed charges against Edward S. Steffelin, who was in charge of the team at an investment firm, GSC Capital, that was tasked with putting together the Squared investment.  The SEC said Steffelin allowed Magnetar to pick and short assets, and approved marketing materials that didn’t disclose Magnetar’s role. Steffelin was trying to land a job at Magnetar at the time, the SEC says.

http://blogs.wsj.com/deals/2011/06/21/...le-sec-charges/?mod=yahoo_hs

Gruß
Dude44

Seite: Übersicht ... 5743  5744  5746  5747  ... ZurückZurück WeiterWeiter

Börsenforum - Gesamtforum - Antwort einfügen - zum ersten Beitrag springen

Neueste Beiträge aus dem Mr. Cooper Group Inc. Forum

Wertung Antworten Thema Verfasser letzter Verfasser letzter Beitrag
46 13.504 █ Der ESCROW - Thread █ union KeyKey 14:48
60 67.450 Coop SK Tippspiel (ehem. WMIH) ranger100 Terminator100 26.04.24 20:02
162 86.765 COOP News (ehemals: Wamu /WMIH) Pjöngjang JusticeWillWin 25.04.24 15:30
8 1.310 WMIH + Cooper Info Orakel99 lander 24.04.24 16:54
349 198.955 Wamu WKN 893906 News ! plusquamperfekt union 10.03.24 17:21

--button_text--