... 5192  5193  5195  5196  ...

Wamu WKN 893906 News !

Zugriffe: 20.821.891 / Heute: 827
Mr. Cooper Group. 78,67 $ +1,59% Perf. seit Threadbeginn:   +230,44%

Wamu WKN 893906 News ! union
union:

@alle verkauften wamuqs

05.04.11 19:18
Für alle, die wamuqs verkauft haben, und sich evtl. bei einem guten Ausgang für die wamuqs in den Hintern beißen wollen gibt es einen zweiten Silberstreif am Horizont.
Denn Meister Martin Brody; Betreiber und Eigner von Börsenpoint hat eine 100%ige Verkaufsempfehlung ausgesprochen. Damit gesellt er sich direkt neben Pfandbrief (es müsste mit dem Teufel zugehen, wenn es die selbe Person wäre).

Ich zitiere aus seinem Kommentar vom 4.11.2010: "Denn fest steht: Die Papiere von Washington Mutual sind absolut wertlos." und "Die Richterin wird sich genau so entscheiden wie es der Bericht auch propagiert. Deshalb rate ich gerade den unverbesserlichen Optimisten die Aktien zu verkaufen.
Die Story um die insolvente Sparkasse ist vorbei. Ich persönlich konnte aber sehr viel lernen und hatte meinen Spaß."
Quelle: www.boersenpoint.de/blog/...ngton-mutual-nicht-null-cent-wert/

Na herzlichen Glückwunsch Herr Brody!!

Liebe Grüße,
union

Werbung

Entdecke die beliebtesten ETFs von SPDR

SPDR MSCI World Communication Services UCITS ETF
Perf. 12M: +39,91%
SPDR MSCI World Technology UCITS ETF
Perf. 12M: +39,12%
SPDR S&P U.S. Technology Select Sector UCITS ETF
Perf. 12M: +38,49%
SPDR S&P U.S. Communication Serv. Select Sector UCITS ETF Ac
Perf. 12M: +34,65%
SPDR S&P U.S. Industrials Select Sector UCITS ETF
Perf. 12M: +29,24%

Wamu WKN 893906 News ! rwt15
rwt15:

Herr Brody

05.04.11 19:24
hatte also seinen Spaß bereits.
Mal schauen - wer zuletzt lacht?!
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! The_Hope
The_Hope:

who the fuck is

05.04.11 19:26
The_Hope:

ah ja

05.04.11 19:28
von Börsenpoint

oder der Aktionär :-)
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! Pinot_Grigio
Pinot_Grigio:

2010....ist Schnee von Gestern

05.04.11 19:47
union:

ätsch reingelegt

05.04.11 19:51
der Kerl heißt Brosy...Ihr lest wohl die Links net...nee nee nee.

Und bei waswesichxx' Szenario 3 mit der Stellenausschreibung hab ich mich fast weggeworfen...der war gut.
Es könnte durchaus sein, dass danach die Zahl der offenen Stellen in Deutschland sprunghaft ansteigt und sich die Politik Löcher deswegen in den Bauch fragt...hahahaha (Tschuldigung Wilhelm; musste ich mir mal borgen).
Sorry für OT...bin immer noch am Lachen, wenn ich mir das so vorstelle...

Schönen Abend noch,
union
The_Hope:

wohl gelesen

05.04.11 19:57
aber nicht aufgefallen :-)

will auch so einen Helm :-)

Glückauf
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! lander
lander:

The "Too Big to Fail" List...

05.04.11 19:58
messages.finance.yahoo.com/Stocks_(A_to_Z)/...;tof=2&frt=2

ZItat govinsider:

ANY bank holding company with assets greater than $50b will AUTOMATICALLY be put on the list~

amazing!
------------------
12:47 pm

April 4, 2011

by Jacob Goldstein

AP
Some companies are so big and interconnected that they could bring the whole financial system down if they collapsed.

Under the Dodd-Frank finance bill, these companies have to hold extra capital as a safety cushion against losses. They have to create "living wills" explaining how they'd be shut down if they were to fail. And they're subject to additional scrutiny from regulators.

This raises a simple question: Which companies should be subject to these rules?

Not surprisingly, there's a huge lobbying effort afoot as companies try to avoid being put on the list, the FT reports.

Any bank holding company with more than $50 billion in assets automatically makes the list. That includes more than 30 banks — not only the huge, national banks, but also big regional players. (Here's a list of the biggest U.S. banks.)

So the real question is: Which other companies will be deemed too big to fail (or "systemically important," to use regulators' preferred phrase)?

AIG is the poster child for this sort of list, and other large insurers are also candidates. Big hedge funds and asset managers may also make the list.

But the regulators themselves still can't agree. The Treasury and the Fed are imagining a list with "fewer than 10 names," according to the FT, while the FDIC wants to list dozens of companies.

The Fed, the Treasury and the FDIC may hash out their differences at a big meeting next month.
-----------------------
Zitatende

MfG.L:)
"Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens"
lander:

Still don't buy this crap...

messages.finance.yahoo.com/Stocks_(A_to_Z)/...;tof=3&frt=2

Zitat govinsider:

WaMu to Pay $13 Million for Borrowers’ Class Action

Although Washington Mutual Inc. says the suit is “entirely without merit,” the bank holding company agreed to pay $13 million in settlement of a class action on behalf of individuals who allegedly paid improper fees when they paid off home loans.

The suit began in 2005. The bankruptcy court modified the so-called automatic stay to allow the suit to go forward and determine the amount of WaMu’s liability. The district judge in the Eastern District of New York certified the lawsuit as a class action in September 2009.

WaMu later filed a motion to decertify the class and lost. While an appeal was pending, the parties settled.

If the bankruptcy court approves the settlement at a May 2 hearing, WaMu will pay $13 million into a trust to pay customers who allegedly were overcharged for fees when they paid off home loans.

Last week the bankruptcy judge formally approved supplemental disclosure materials allowing creditors to vote once again on a modified reorganization plan. Votes must be cast by May 13. The confirmation hearing for approval of the plan is set for June 6.

The judge wrote a 109-page opinion on Jan. 7 explaining why she couldn’t confirm a prior version of the plan. For details on the new plan, click here for the Feb. 14 Bloomberg bankruptcy report. For details on WaMu’s last-minute changes in the disclosure, click here for the March 21 Bloomberg bankruptcy report. For details on the opinion denying confirmation of the prior plan, click here for the Jan. 10 Bloomberg bankruptcy report.

The WaMu holding company filed under Chapter 11 in September 2008, one day after the bank subsidiary was taken over. The bank, once the sixth-largest depository and credit- card issuer in the U.S., was the largest bank failure in the country’s history. The holding company filed formal lists of assets and debt showing property with a total value of $4.49 billion against liabilities of $7.83 billion.

The holding company Chapter 11 case is In re Washington Mutual Inc., 08-12229, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of Delaware (Wilmington).

Zitatende

Wamu WKN 893906 News ! Veyron1001
Veyron1001:

@union

Wie sieht es aus mit der Steuer allgemein. MARY hat ja die 17 Mrd. den Commons zugesprochen und es stehen noch 15 Mrd. aus.

Rosen rechnet in Mio. Beträgen, aber in Wirklichkeit sind das MRD. Beträge.   HA HA HA

Warten auf den 13.4.2011 und 2.5.2011 der TAG DER WAHRHEIT !!!

isch doch richtig oder!?
union:

nix da Hope

05.04.11 20:05
den Helm gibt es frühestens bei der WaMu Party...grins...

@Veyron: Brosy hat uns als blöd hingestellt, dann kann ich in den Dimensionen eh nicht rechnen...und in der Tat. Mit Kleingeld (17Mrd) rechne ich auch nicht. Das ist Konkursquatsch, der nie hätte sein dürfen, weil hier von Anfang an alles stinkefaul stinkt! Und Rosen lebt seit Dez.2009 als Fäulniswärter. Was meinst Du, wie der müffelt. Da kommt so schnell nix Sauberes mehr von dem!

Jetzt aber genug; Bär62 macht heute die 100000 voll ( http://www.ariva.de/...ead_der_Welt_t302039?page=98129#jumppos2453249 ) das muss gefeiert werden!

LG,
union
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! willi wong
willi wong:

die Frage ist

05.04.11 20:05
wie viel ist WAMU wirklich Wert ? Und wie sieht die Aufteilung am gerechtesten aus für alle.???
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! Hotstockrunner
Hotstockrunn.:

unverbesserlich!

05.04.11 20:07
bitte die quelle dazu:
Wie sieht es aus mit der Steuer allgemein.MARY hat ja die 17 Mrd. den Commons zugesprochen und es stehen noch 15 Mrd. aus.

sonst es handelt sich wie so oft um eine phantasie deinerseits
I really need to buy a bigger bike.
The_Hope:

@union

05.04.11 20:11
dann fülle ich Dir den Helm mit Champus :-)

weiter...

in Moment gehe ich von einem Pokerspiel aus

Hosen runter, Zahlen zeigen, aber will Rosen nicht!

Ist klar, die Zahlen bekommt er dann  um die Ohren gehauen,

also sollen doch erst mal die andern zeigen was sie haben..;

es bleibt spannend
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! Gerusia
Gerusia:

"Tag der Wahrheit"

05.04.11 20:45

Hi,

laut Fahrplan kommt der Omnibus aber auch noch am 8. und 23. Juni.

MfG

lander:

No FJR provision = POR *fails*

05.04.11 20:52
messages.finance.yahoo.com/Stocks_(A_to_Z)/...;tof=5&frt=2

Zitat boston_stoc...:

The current POR, per Aurelius:

www.kccllc.net/documents/0812229/...

does not "allow" THJMW to "impose" the FJR on the Hedgies, individually or as a Class.

Its either give them their "contract" rate, or deny the POR, again.

Is this the way others read it as well?
--------------------------
Zitat Bopfan dazu:

Aurelius says a lot of things, but what it doesn't say is that it committed insider trading, of course, the very reason why the FJR would be imposed.

Tom Mayer knows exactly what is facing his client and he's not talking about why his client might deserve to have the FJR imposed, or worse, a substantial portion of its claim disallowed. If the court imposes the FJR as a sanction, it doesn't matter whether Aurelius supports the plan or not, or screams or not, because just like the other SNs Aurelius will be crammed down and the extant plan won't be confirmed. The same goes for if the court disallows the portion of Aurelius claim that the result of trading on non-public, material information.

Mayer can talk all he wants but he can't change the dates on trade confirmations and they're going to determine whether his client suffers the sanctions I've described -- and worse.
--------------------------------------------------
Zitatende

lander:

Meinungen aus dem I Hub

05.04.11 20:57
investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=61720788

Zitat uzualsuzpect:

Twenty-Sixth Monthly Application of Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP, as Attorneys for the Debtors, for Allowance of Compensation for Professional Services Rendered and for Reimbursement of Actual and Necessary Expenses Incurred from January 1, 2011 Through January 31, 2011

www.kccllc.net/documents/0812229/0812229110404000000000009.pdf

Here's another for ILS
---------------
Zitat ILoveStocks:

Thanks uz, I will work on another fee objection, in this January request I noticed their blended attorney rate is very high $722.16 that will be pointed out.

It has a April 25 deadline for objections. Also this is one reason I love to file objections. If no objection is filed they get 100% if just one is filed they get 80%
I would bet WGM hates to see my objections!

If you notice most applications for fee request has No objection stated on them. I noticed WGM had that also until I started to object starting around March of 2010. There are many other that should be objected too. For example, the SNH – who is their counsel and does the estate pay their fees? I would like to know because if they have committed inside trading which is fraud this estate should not be paying their fees.
-----------------
Zitat Gmenfan:

Quote:
If no objection is filed they get 100% if just one is filed they get 80%
I would bet WGM hates to see my objections!

And based on past actions by this bunch of crooks they probably now anticipate an objection and adjust their billing to compensate!!

Keep up the great job ILS ... Don't let them breath!!!
--------------------
Zitat ILoveStocks:

Things I noticed in WGM January fee request:

Lots of NO ACTION letters talk with SEC?
No Action Letters
An individual or entity who is not certain whether a particular product, service, or action would constitute a violation of the federal securities law may request a "no-action" letter from the SEC staff. Most no-action letters describe the request, analyze the particular facts and circumstances involved, discuss applicable laws and rules, and, if the staff grants the request for no action, concludes that the SEC staff would not recommend that the Commission take enforcement action against the requester based on the facts and representations described in the individual’s or entity's original letter. The SEC staff sometimes responds in the form of a no-action letter to requests for clarification of the legality of certain activities.

Some of the search info has A.Tang, Lexas:
Former ValueAct Executive Charged with Insider Trading
My guess is we have insider trading that took place and WGM is trying to find ways to mitigate it.

I also notice they are less descriptive about documenting billing hours but see a lot of: Remember this is Jan. but mostly before JMW's opionion re:Plan rejection.
RE: STATUS.
RE: CASE STATUS.
DISCUSS VARIOUS OPEN ISSUES AND PLAN NEXT STEPS.
PROJECT STATUS AND CASE STRATEGY.
CASE STATUS AND STRATEGY.
WORK WITH CLIENTS, ALVAREZ & MARSAL, FRIED FRANK AND WEIL TEAM ON PLAN OF
REORGANIZATION REVISIONS.

I also saw this re: monthly billing: Us Trustee is reviewing billing! I send them copies of all my fee Objections.

REVIEW NOVEMBER 2010 BILLING SUMMARY REPORT FOR COMPLIANCE WITH U.S. TRUSTEE
GUIDELINES.
REVIEW BILLING STATUS FOR COMPLIANCE WITH THE UNITED STATES TRUSTEE'S GUIDELINES.
REVIEW OCTOBER 2010 TIME RECORDS FOR COMPLIANCE WITH U. S. TRUSTEE GUIDELINES.
RESEARCH RECENT FILINGS OF FEE APPLICATIONS AND PROVIDE TO J. TRUONG.

Zitatende
--------------------------------------------------
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! Memory193
Memory193:

Veyron #129862

05.04.11 21:16
......ich habe so ca. 5,3 Mrd. Steuererstattungen in Erinnerung und nicht 15 oder 17
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! Feldberg58
Feldberg58:

How to lose friends in Washington: Be TARP cop

05.04.11 21:20
Until last week, Neil Barofsky was the special investigator of the TARP program, where he says his main job duty was blunting the effects of the Treasury's bad decisions.

FORTUNE -- Neil Barofsky has been chasing bad guys for much of his professional career. Whether it was as an assistant US Attorney in the Southern District of New York or in his most recent gig as the man trying to make sure hundreds of billions of government money doesn't get stolen by scheming bankers, he is naturally prone to suspicion, if not outright distrust.

"My view of financial institutions is colored by my years as a prosecutor," Barofsky says. "None of this surprises me. They are profit-driven corporations that seek to maximize profitability without much regard to social gain."

This squinty-eyed attitude made him an effective special investigator general overseeing the Troubled Asset Relief Program, or TARP -- which is to say, the guy policing the banks and auto companies that received $411 billion from taxpayers. But as the mood in Washington has shifted away from confrontation toward accommodation, Barofsky has become a lonely voice of dissent.

After more than two years as the SIGTARP -- an acronym of off-putting proportion -- Barofsky resigned on March 30. "When I first started this job in 2008, I felt like there was a collaborative effort with the Treasury Department," he says. "We were in the trenches together. Then my job turned into blunting the effects of their bad decisions. And then it just devolved into battling with Treasury itself. I used to have a weekly meeting with them, but I didn't have one after late September."

The cooled ardor from the Treasury doesn't really surprise Barofsky. In quarterly reports and more than a dozen TARP audits, his office often showed the Treasury in a dim light. His resignation not only ends that unusually open bureaucratic drama, but, more significantly, also shrinks the tiny activist, take-on-the-banks wing of government insiders.

It will shrink further soon. Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. chief Sheila Bair is stepping down in June at the end of her five-year term. Even Elizabeth Warren, a near-holy warrior on behalf of consumers, remains in limbo at the temporary head of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, as congressional Republicans have dug in against her as a nominee for the permanent position. The moment of maximum anger toward the financial industry has passed.

"The tolerance of the executive branch for the kind of truth-telling that Barofsky, Bair and Warren bring is actually pretty limited," says Simon Johnson, an economics professor at MIT and a critic, from the left, of the Obama administration. "These people are trying to find practical, responsible solutions to the issues, but the White House never really wanted to get into that kind of fight."

Barofsky did. As someone whose early career was spent chasing down drug kingpins, Barofsky knows how to hard-knuckle his way to success. Since he took office in December 2008, his agency helped convict 17 individuals of fraud. Some 153 investigations are still in process. His efforts helped prevent $555.2 million in taxpayer funds from being lost to fraud and assisted in the recovery of $151 million more. The agency, in other words, has paid for itself, while also serving as a bulwark against scams financed with taxpayer dollars.

Barofsky, whose jurisdiction was limited to those who applied for or actually received TARP money, found shenanigans at regional banks, but never brought a big banker down. He helped Andrew Cuomo, who was then the New York Attorney General, bring fraud charges against Bank of America (BAC) and its former CEO, Ken Lewis, last year. At the time, he argued that the suit "should send a powerful message that we will work tirelessly to hold accountable those who have engaged in misconduct relating to the response to this national crisis." But that suit is mired in the usual legal morass, and since the embarrassing failure to convict two Bear Stearns' hedge fund managers of what appeared to be fraudulent communications to investors, the federal government seems largely to have lost interest in going after the big banks.

One exception is Sheila Bair. In March, the outgoing FDIC chair sued former Washington Mutual chief Kerry Killinger. "The one person who gave me hope was Sheila," Barofsky says. "She articulated a plan that has a shot of working. Basically, it says that significant institutions have to present their resolution plans to their regulators, and if they're not credible, regulators can do the things to make them credible, including shrinking business lines, eliminating certain transactions, or more. It's at least a starting point. But the silence that her statements have been met with does not bode well. I think there are a lot of entrenched interests out there who are quite happy with the status quo."

The status quo. Leaving well enough alone. This is not for Barofsky, particularly as it came to his relationship with the Treasury. He criticized then-Treasury Secretary Hank Paulson for failing to place conditions on the original $115 billion in payments that went to the eight largest banks and remained a thorn in Paulson successor Tim Geithner's side until the very end.

The Treasury is diplomatic in response to Barofsky's criticism. "SIGTARP has been very helpful," says Tim Massad, acting assistant secretary for financial stability. "They made a number of recommendations, and we adopted about 90% of them. TARP stabilized the financial system and stopped the panic faster than most people thought possible and at a lower cost. That success is in part a credit to the oversight bodies, of which SIGTARP is just one."

What the Treasury is focused on, obviously, is the success of the program. According to the Treasury $251 billion of the $245 billion that went to rescue banks had been recovered by the end of March. Remarkably, that translates into a $6 billion profit --with $12.3 billion coming from the investment in Citigroup (C) alone.

Barofsky doesn't deny that TARP was a financial success. But he argues that the non-financial costs of TARP outstrip its benefits. Most important, he contends that efforts at financial reform essentially failed to solve the problem of banks that are too big to fail. As of December 2010, the country's five biggest financial institutions were 20% larger than before the crisis, and they controlled $8.6 trillion of assets, the equivalent of 60% of the nation's gross domestic product --this despite the passage of the Dodd-Frank financial reform bill. "The big banks are bigger and more interconnected than before," he says. "And they still benefit from an all but explicit guarantee of government support. The market knows this."

Barofsky has taken a position as a senior fellow at the NYU School of Law, but eventually wants to return to public service. "But realistically, that's not what I'm going to be doing next," he told me. "For the simple reason that somebody has to appoint me to something. And I just don't think I made a lot of friends in Washington."

finance.fortune.cnn.com/2011/04/05/...e+%28Fortune+Magazine%29
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! Feldberg58
Feldberg58:

Fed Lending Increases Bank Failures as 111 Banks F

05.04.11 21:25
Boundaries are Not the Problem

The Fed does not care about boundaries or what is legal or not. The obvious implication is mechanisms to define Fed boundaries would be futile. We need to eliminate the Fed itself.

Fed Uncertainty Principle Revisited

Inquiring minds and new readers are noting the Fed Uncertainty Principle, written April 3, 2008, predicted this event well before things got seriously out of hand.
Uncertainty Principle Corollary Number Two: The government/quasi-government body most responsible for creating this mess (the Fed), will attempt a big power grab, purportedly to fix whatever problems it creates. The bigger the mess it creates, the more power it will attempt to grab. Over time this leads to dangerously concentrated power into the hands of those who have already proven they do not know what they are doing.

Uncertainty Principle Corollary Number Four: The Fed simply does not care whether its actions are illegal or not. The Fed is operating under the principle that it's easier to get forgiveness than permission. And forgiveness is just another means to the desired power grab it is seeking

Failure of FDIC

FDIC is a part of the problem. When the government guarantees deposits, everyone believes in every bank no matter how poorly they are run or what risks those banks poses. No one has any incentive to seek a bank with good lending practices. Instead they seek a bank that pays the highest yield because it is guaranteed.

Driving deposits to banks that take the most risk is no way to run a system. Yet, that is precisely what the FDIC does, up to the FDIC limit of course.

People look at FDIC as a big success because there was no crisis for decades. Instead, we had one gigantic crisis culminate at once, hardly a fair tradeoff for periods of artificially low problems.

www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article27367.html
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! buddikatze
buddikatze:

ob nun 15 oder 5,3 milliarden

05.04.11 21:42
HIER SIND GARANTIERT mehr als 100 milliarden im Topf .weshalb konnte sich wohl JPM nach  solch einem Raubzug so dermaßen gesundstoßen,obwohl sie selber fast den eigenen Insolvenzplan in der Jackentasche hatten.Die werden ihren letzten Milliönchen dafür investiert haben,um Wamu innerlich zu ruinieren und auszuspionieren.Das war ein ausgeklügeltes System das hier vor jahren schon vorbereitet wurde.Hier muss endlich mal ein Mahnmal gesetzt werden.Mary ist hier nicht das zünglein ander Wage.Die Endscheidung fällt an ganz anderer Stelle. Wenn Sie es schon gewollt hätte, dann wäre der Drops hier schon längst gelutscht und wir würden an einem ordentlichen Gericht verhandeln.Wenn Susman Beweise hat,warum haut er diese nicht Mary um die Ohren ,das ihr die Kauleiste wackelt und Rosi schon freiwillig seinen schwarz weiss gestreiften anzieht. Wir werden hier verarscht  und das auch noch vor und vom Gericht.

Angenehme Nacht Euch allen.
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! buddikatze
buddikatze:

.Was fällt einem denn hier auf ?

05.04.11 22:03
New York (dpa) - Die US-Großbank JPMorgan Chase hat am Ende des Jahres noch einmal richtig abgesahnt: Satte 4,8 Milliarden Dollar verdiente der Branchenprimus im Schlussquartal unterm Strich - 47 Prozent mehr als im Vorjahreszeitraum.

Im Gesamtjahr summierten sich die Gewinne auf 17,4 Milliarden Dollar. Selbst die hartgesottenen Analysten waren überrascht von derart starken Zahlen. Die meisten Geschäfte hätten sich gut entwickelt, sagte Bankchef Jamie Dimon am Freitag. Die Märkte stabilisierten sich, die US- Wirtschaft fange an zu wachsen, stellte er fest. Der Aktienkurs stieg vorbörslich leicht.

Der Bank kommt vor allem zugute, dass die US-Amerikaner ihre Kredite wieder zuverlässiger abstottern. Die Arbeitslosigkeit geht allmählich zurück, die Menschen haben wieder mehr Geld in der Tasche. JPMorgan musste noch 3,0 Milliarden Dollar für faule Kredite zurückstellen - nach fast der dreifachen Summe vor einem Jahr. Bei den Hypotheken seien die Ausfälle aber immer noch «abnormal hoch», sagte Dimon.

JPMorgan gehört zu den Gewinnern der Finanzkrise. Die Großbank schrieb Gewinne zu einer Zeit, als die Konkurrenz vom Staat gestützt werden mussten oder pleite ging. Kein anderes Haus ist zurzeit an der Börse so hoch bewertet. JPMorgan hatte die angeschlagene Investmentbank Bear Stearns sowie die zusammengebrochene US-Sparkasse Washington Mutual übernommen. Die Bank stehe stärker da als jemals zuvor, sagte Dimon.

J.P. Morgan schlug sich in der Krise besser als der große Rest der Branche. Nun stieg der Gewinn sogar erstmals seit 2007 wieder. Gerade erst gab der Konzern als eine der ersten Großbanken 25 Milliarden Dollar an Regierungshilfen zurück. Ihren jüngsten Gewinn erzielte die Bank trotz einer Zahlung von 1,1 Milliarden Dollar an den Staat für das Darlehen. Die Erträge kletterten um 39 Prozent auf 25,6 Milliarden Dollar. Mit Blick auf die Konjunktur warnte Bankchef Jamie Dimon: "Wir wissen nicht, ob sich die Wirtschaft weiter verschlechtern wird." Für sein Haus sei er aber zuversichtlich

Es ist schon verwunderlich dass JPM in den Jahren zuvor kaum zahlen aufweisen konnte und kurz nach der Bankenkrise klettern die erträge auf fasst 40 %.Woher kommt das wohl.Wenn Wamu so dermaßen Pleite war ,wieseo ist JPM so schnell an einer Übername ohne die Bücher gründlich zu studieren interressiert.
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! Pjöngjang
Pjöngjang:

Da wissen wohl einige wieder mehr als wir?.

05.04.11 22:16
05.04.2011 ANICO vs JPM motion for appeal: DC Court of Appeals, 9:30 AM

Wampq lag heute schon kurz bei 13$, bei Wamkq sieht es nicht besser aus.
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! 393495
lander:

To ALL...

05.04.11 22:20
investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=61750490

Zitat strikeeagle:

To ALL:

Tom Hals (reporter from Reuters) just called me. Tom and I met about 12 months ago at the first hearing I attended. We have kept in touch via cell and email ever since.

Tom asked if I felt "equity was in the money"... his next report should quote me accurately as responding... "absolutely"! We went on for about 20 minutes discussing the "whys" to my response.

Tom agreed to review any information I want to send him regarding this case... as he will include it (at his discretion, of course) in his upcoming report(s).

I could use some assistance in determining exactly what we as a group believe would be most useful if Tom includes this information in one of his reports.

Certainly a couple of the recent bombshell letters from key shareholders would be very helpful... I also think there should be a BRIEF (VERY brief) summary of whatever I (we) send him so he might be more inclined to actually report what we feel is MOST important.

Suggestions?

Zitatende

Wamu WKN 893906 News ! Gerusia
Gerusia:

Zur Höhe der Steuerstattung

05.04.11 22:45

Hi,

Finanzministerium zahlt $ 4770000000 in WaMu Steuererstattung Deal

(Reuters)  - Washington Mutual Inc (WAMUQ.PK) Sagte dem US-Finanzministerium Sie  hatten 4770000000 $ in einem Treuhandkonto als Teil der Zahlung einer  Steuererstattung Abrechnung mit dem Internal Revenue Service deponiert.

Im  vergangenen Monat genehmigte eine Delaware Konkurs Gericht eine $  5200000000 Beilegung des geschätzten $ 5.5-$ 5800000000 von  Steuererstattungen dass WaMu zu erhalten,bzw. erwartet wird.

"Das  Unternehmen rechnet damit, dass das Gleichgewicht des beigelegt  Erstattungsbetrag in naher Zukunft bezahlt wird", WaMu  sagte das die  Papiere bei der US Securities and Exchange Commission eingereicht sind.

Das  Geld wird auf dem Treuhandkonto, bis das Konkursgericht geregelt hat,  wie es unter den verschiedenen claimholders aufgeteilt werden muss.

WaMu  meldete im September 2008 Konkurs an, kurz nachdem Sie von der  Regulierungsbehörden beschlagnahmt wurden und verkaufte seine  Kreditgeschäft in der größten Bankenpleite in der Geschichte der USA.  JPMorgan kaufte dann die Bank für $ 1900000000.

(Bericht durch Santosh Nadgir in Bangalore; Bearbeiten von Gopakumar Warrier)

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE69C2BF20101013

Seite: Übersicht ... 5192  5193  5195  5196  ... ZurückZurück WeiterWeiter

Börsenforum - Gesamtforum - Antwort einfügen - zum ersten Beitrag springen

Neueste Beiträge aus dem Mr. Cooper Group Inc. Forum

Wertung Antworten Thema Verfasser letzter Verfasser letzter Beitrag
60 67.477 Coop SK Tippspiel (ehem. WMIH) ranger100 Terminator100 02.05.24 20:00
46 13.512 █ Der ESCROW - Thread █ union bouletten calle 02.05.24 15:29
9 1.314 WMIH + Cooper Info Orakel99 fiat_iustitia 01.05.24 22:22
162 86.770 COOP News (ehemals: Wamu /WMIH) Pjöngjang lagurk 30.04.24 12:20
349 198.955 Wamu WKN 893906 News ! plusquamperfekt union 10.03.24 17:21

--button_text--