... 3359  3360  3362  3363  ...

Wamu WKN 893906 News !

Zugriffe: 20.766.294 / Heute: 14.821
Mr. Cooper Group. 73,63 € +0,29% Perf. seit Threadbeginn:   +1357,44%

Wamu WKN 893906 News ! k.h.a.n.
k.h.a.n.:

@mariosapf

20.08.10 19:23

wenn ein settlement kommt, dann wird definitiv nicht mehr gehandelt egal an welchem tag oder zu welcher zeit.

sollte der kurs nochmal so up gehen, werd ich nur so viele teile verkaufen wie nötig sind um meinen einsatz rauszuholen und zwar mit sl.  naja wenns ichs überhaupt mitbekomm...

Werbung

Entdecke die beliebtesten ETFs von Amundi

Lyxor Net Zero 2050 S&P World Climate PAB (DR) UCITS ETF Acc
Perf. 12M: +206,18%
Amundi Nasdaq-100 Daily (2x) Leveraged UCITS ETF - Acc
Perf. 12M: +82,31%
Amundi ETF Leveraged MSCI USA Daily UCITS ETF - EUR (C/D)
Perf. 12M: +64,89%
Amundi Japan TOPIX II UCITS ETF - EUR Hedeged Dist
Perf. 12M: +40,67%
Amundi MSCI India II UCITS ETF - EUR Acc
Perf. 12M: +38,52%

Wamu WKN 893906 News ! BrokerXL
BrokerXL:

hehe

20.08.10 19:25
Ist das nicht herrlich wenn die Realität der Vorhersage folgt?

http://www.ariva.de/prefs_commons_t364286?pnr=8488930#jump8488930
http://www.ariva.de/WASSERFALL_t364286?pnr=8495875#jump8495875

Wird zeit morgen mal für einen neuen Vergleich Prefs & Commons. Mein Tipp für die Commons im vergleich zu den Prefs 0,15€ als wahrer Wert in Abhängigkeit des Standes der Prefs (da kaum gestiegen)...
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! zungo1
zungo1:

20.08.10 19:26
Ich meine natürlich auch Wunsch von WMI, sonst macht das ja gar keinen Sinn.

Sorry!
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! body1enis21
body1enis21:

wenn dann erst nach deutschlandschluss honig !

20.08.10 19:33
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! honig
honig:

ok ne flasche schampus

20.08.10 19:35
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! zungo1
zungo1:

@4Blatt

20.08.10 19:39
bizreader ist doch Muttersprachler, oder nicht!? Seite 4=Exhibit A ist die bestehende Bestellung des Exminers.
Exhibit B sind die Änderungen, die WMI beantragt hat, beginnt erst ab Siete 11.

Dabei ist mir aber unter Punkt 5. noch etwas aufgefallen, "issued sua Sponte" ist nun doppelt unterstrichen. Wenn ich das richtig verstehe, sollte dem Examiner erlaubt werden, das Zeitfenster für den final report selbst ändern zu können. Wenn ich das doppelt unterstrichen als durchtstreichen zu verstehen ist, dann sollte das wohl bedeuten, dass er dies dann nur auf Antrag können soll.
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! lander
lander:

I Hub Catz Post

20.08.10 19:42
1. investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=53553690
Zitat:
Posted by: WithCatz   Date: Friday, August 20, 2010 1:07:45 PM
In reply to: None Post # of 231514    

Ok, a  with my humble corrections.

1) I'll use U's instead of Q's {although both are correct}
2) Of course, I typo'd -- I know full well that Willingham holds commons, and I blew it, and have no problems saying so.

Rhetorical: It does amaze me that instead of the content, folks want to focus on the typos. If that's all we did here, well, I digress... Anyway, the content is the same otherwise, and the link is quite valid -- straight from the EC's mouth.

---- A repost with corrections ----

I still believe that there are misconceptions that I read. The EC will negotiate, and certainly (we assume) make an agreement, but the final voting on a DS/POR will include some form of voting, along with a recommendation by the EC.

The EC is a singluar voice, representing all of Equity (P/K's and U's). (And for the record, H's are represented by their trustee, Wells Fargo)

And based on what we were told on 1/28, that a majority of EC members held both commons and preferreds. And later, we learned that Willingham holds just commons. Leaving many of the EC'ers holding both commons & preferreds (if not all remaining ones.)

That said, as an example, the EC wrote a sample letter to be included in the DS/POR in case that goes forward.

{Ok, before people freak out, what is attached was a proposed letter -- based on the current DS/POR which stated that preferreds get 0-1% and commons get nothing -- please read the first page of this link, it was WMI who asked for these letters to be drafted, and the Equity Committee complied -- among others.}

I'm making a point with chaarles and others.

See:
www.kccllc.net/documents/0812229/0812229100708000000000005.pdf

PDF Page 16.

THE Equity Committee IS WRITING ONLY TO THE PREFERRED SHAREHOLDERS

"Dear Preferred Shareholders" it begins. "...The EC is currently comprised of .. members [who] hold both preferred and common equity securities in Washington Mutual"

..."Under the Plan, the Preferred Equity... may.... receive a recovery of up to 1%...."

"On the other hand, under the plan, the holders of Common Equity Interest will receive no distribution ... and are deemed to reject the Plan"

... "recommends that Preferred Equity Security Holders vote to Reject the plan."

Quote:
My sentence was not clear. I did not mean "can not object", but I believe that she will accept what the EC decides. All equity is represented here by the EC, its decisions aré the equity decisions.
We are represented by them and that means we take what they decide. IF they do decide a fair payout for all classes, making a haircut to the pref. Who is going to object? They are the pref. holders representatives.

So, my point here is... while the EC holds both preferreds and commons. The voting will come down to those that are impared. If you take a haircut, you are impairing the preferreds and they will get to vote. If the commons don't receive anything, they don't get to 'vote' -- becuase, for obvious reasons, they are "deemed to object".

And my other point here by including the reference to the EC's "proposed" letter (at the time), is that the EC was writing to only the Preferred holders (back then). So it is completely possible that a future settlement may include only preferreds, even if the Equity Committee represents both.

BEFORE PEOPLE SHOOT ME. This is not what I want to happen.

What I am saying is that some of the misinformation needs to be corrected, so that everybody is intelligently dealing with this whole case.

...Catz
--------------------------------------------------
2. investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=53553814
Zitat:
Posted by: WithCatz   Date: Friday, August 20, 2010 1:09:47 PM
In reply to: dgras0007 who wrote msg# 231477 Post # of 231515    

dgras0007 -- ok, so apparently The Wall Street Journal is some "gossip paper"

Ok. I gotcha!  

Quote:
This run was an amazing pump. I must admit it was genius...somebody who knew somebody that knows somebody who posted in some gossip paper that WAMU was not sold and so on and so forth and began all the viral rumor. Beautifully done.

Oh, don't believe me?... Click here. Here's the article... In print. In the Wall Street Journal. Yesterday (8/19)

www.mediafire.com/?rqp6ivant4x95d9

...Catz
3. investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=53554590
Zitat:
Posted by: dragon52   Date: Friday, August 20, 2010 1:22:31 PM
In reply to: WithCatz who wrote msg# 231503 Post # of 231517    

So... from what the article says... the FDIC could extend

the deal final date if it chooses or accepts the buy price of $1.88 Bln that JPM paid so far as the final price. Or it could ask for more from JPM, since public sentiment as well as others have voiced their opinion over how cheap the deal was.

In my opinion, the FDIC could save face and charge JPM at least $100 Bln for WAMU as well as extend the date in order to give them some time to ante up, in the mean time the FDIC would look like a hero and savior to all; they save face, JPM still gets in on the cheap, shareholders get some money back and life is good.

All this by August 30th? LOL the clock is ticking....
4. investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=53554788
Zitat:
Posted by: WithCatz   Date: Friday, August 20, 2010 1:25:57 PM
In reply to: dragon52 who wrote msg# 231507 Post # of 231517    

The All by Aug 30th has variables in it. see below
Quote:
So... from what the article says... the FDIC could extend

the deal final date if it chooses or accepts the buy price of $1.88 Bln that JPM paid so far as the final price. Or it could ask for more from JPM, since public sentiment as well as others have voiced their opinion over how cheap the deal was.

In my opinion, the FDIC could save face and charge JPM at least $100 Bln for WAMU as well as extend the date in order to give them some time to ante up, in the mean time the FDIC would look like a hero and savior to all; they save face, JPM still gets in on the cheap, shareholders get some money back and life is good.

All this by August 30th? LOL the clock is ticking....

Today, there are two things

1) The GSA expires on Aug 30th, which the FDIC Signed
2) The current P&A has a unilateral extension through Aug 30th

It's no coincidence to me that they are the same date.

It also seems obvious that #2 will get extended. It can, per the P&A up to 6 years. It makes no sense for the FDIC to give up the "power" it holds over JPM.

Regarding #1, however, in court, Califano stated for the FDIC that they did not have an interest in extending that over and over. If we remember, the FDIC was the last to come on board signing the GSA. And has things evolved, it seems clear to me that the FDIC gets more and more sqeemish about what they signed.

So, I wouldn't be surprised for an extension on #1 either, just not over-and-over.

Extending #2 -- I think that'll get done until this whole mess is resolved.

...Catz

MfG.L:)
"Ein jeder gibt den Wert sich selbst"

"Der Schein regiert die Welt, und die Gerechtigkeit ist nur auf der Bühne".(Parasit)

Und es herrscht der Erde Gott, das Geld.(An die Freude)
"Ein jeder gibt den Wert sich selbst"

"Der Schein regiert die Welt, und die Gerechtigkeit ist nur auf der Bühne".(Parasit)

Und es herrscht der Erde Gott, das Geld.(An die Freude)
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! 4Blatt
4Blatt:

soweit richtig zungo1

20.08.10 19:49
ich sehe auch keinen grund dies zu bezweifeln.
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! Tiger
Tiger:

beginnt die Wochenendrally?

20.08.10 19:55
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! mariosapf
mariosapf:

k.h.a.n.

20.08.10 19:58
..  is mir schon klar , dass , wenn es heisst SETTLEMENT , dass dann nix mehr geht ...
wennn es echt nochmal in den bereich vom märz reingeht , dann werd ich auch so viel raus nehmen , dass ich meinen einsatz zurück hab.  ich hoffe, ich schaffe es diesmal und warte nicht wieder, weil es ja ne einigung geben könnte , bis es doch wieder runter rauscht.
der teil aus 2008 belibt , der teil aus 2009 ( extrakonto) , der geht dann raus .
so ist es geplant.  darum hoff ich ja, dass der kurs nicht in die regionen vom märz anzieht, sondern einfach SETTLEMENT ;-)
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! honig
honig:

tiger, dann leg mal den startschuss und schick ne

20.08.10 20:00
... order rüber :D
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! sisipepsi
sisipepsi:

up

20.08.10 20:16
ich denke mal so in ner std gehts up, da werden sich die letzten für das we rüsten
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! roihesse
roihesse:

Business Journal (Seattle)

20.08.10 20:25
Poll: Should JPMorgan Chase pay more for WaMu?
Friday, August 20, 2010, 11:05am PDT  |  Modified: Friday, August 20, 2010, 11:16am
Print
Email
RSS Feed
Comments
Send this story to a friend

Email address of friend (insert comma between multiple addresses):

Your email address:

Add a brief note:

Enter words from the security image above:

Get new image | Image verificationAudio verification | reCAPTCHA™

Earlier this week I reported that the sale of the state's biggest bank, Washington Mutual, to JPMorgan Chase, still had not closed, nearly two years after the initial deal was signed.

The report has drawn a lot of attention and comment from WaMu shareholders and bondholders, who lost their money when the government took over WaMu on Sept. 25, 2008.

JPMorgan paid just under $1.9 billion for WaMu, which regulators said had $307 billion in assets at the time. Our series on WaMu's final days is available here. Other interesting documents about WaMu's financial condition are available here.

Since the deal hasn't closed, investors are hoping that regulators will require JPMorgan to pay more.

What do you think? Take our poll to vote yes or no and leave a comment below to put your price on WaMu.

Read more: Poll: Should JPMorgan Chase pay more for WaMu? - Puget Sound Business Journal (Seattle)
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! holzauge999
holzauge999:

Adelong

20.08.10 20:28
Was soll ich schreiben ich machs kurz ENTSCHULDIGUNG auch an alle anderen hab gestern ziemlich viel Porzellan zerschlagen. Long Wamuq Gruss Holzi     PS:Konnte leider nicht alles löschen lassen da viele Post gemeldet wurden naja es liest ja sowieso keiner rückwärts.Werde mir selbst ein SCHREIBVERBOT auferlegen wie lange ich durchhalte weiß ich im Moment nicht ?? Haltet die Ohren steif muss jetzt ins Bett nie wieder Alkohol !!
Neues Motto Weg vom Öl das ist Zukunft !!
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! Canon
Canon:

Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm !?

20.08.10 20:33

Natürlich!!!!! aber........

in welche Richtung....... und vor allem..........

WANN???

Nächsten Monat........ oder....

nächste Woche... vieleicht ..

schon Heute.... nach Börsenschluss???????????

Vieleicht die letzten Handelsminuten .......

Warum???!!!

Na wegen dem WE-Settlement
`:´  "Gentleman-Spekulant"  `:´
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! Ernie0815
Ernie0815:

@Holzauge

20.08.10 20:42
Na das nenn ich doch mal Klonks zu haben!
"Entschuldigung" sagen zu können bedeutet Größe zun haben.

Gruß
Ernie0815
Alles nur meine Meinung! Keine Kaufempfehlung!
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! Orakel99
Orakel99:

Neo34: Schmarotzer unter uns?

20.08.10 20:51
http://www.ariva.de/...WKN_893906_News_t364286?page=3359#jumppos83987

Traurig aber wahr, das von 3500 gemeldeten Aktionäre nur 171 (4,9%) Aktionäre eine Spende für unser aller zweites Standbein ausgegeben haben. Vielleicht haben auch welche gespendet, die damals vor dem Antrag der Hauptversammlung noch nicht Aktionär waren. Das fände ich klasse.

Da die meisten hier von Avira von dieser Möglichkeit gehört haben, lesen hier 95,1% Schmarotzer mit.

Stay long
Gelöschter Beitrag. Einblenden »

Wamu WKN 893906 News ! Orakel99
Orakel99:

Andere die Kohle aus dem Feuer holen lassen.

20.08.10 20:53
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! Astragalaxia
Astragalaxia:

wir habens registriert

20.08.10 20:55
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! roihesse
roihesse:

Business Journal (Seattle)

20.08.10 20:59
Al Scott

Managing Editor Details surface about WaMu bank capital
Thursday, August 19, 2010, 2:51pm PDT  |  Modified: Friday, August 20, 2010, 5:00am
Print
Email
RSS Feed
16 Comments
Send this story to a friend

Email address of friend (insert comma between multiple addresses):

Your email address:

Add a brief note:

Enter words from the security image above:

Get new image | Image verificationAudio verification | reCAPTCHA™

Earlier this week, I reported that the $1.9 billion sale of Washington Mutual to JPMorgan Chase is still pending, nearly two years after the initial agreement was signed, due to extensions to the closing deadline by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp.

Today, some WaMu shareholders sent me documents that detail how much capital the bank and a subsidiary had before WaMu was seized and sold in 2008.

The shareholders said these reports have only recently surfaced — they said these haven’t been part of the WaMu bankruptcy case — and noted that the reports show WaMu was in stronger financial shape than the FDIC has previously disclosed.

The document for one WaMu unit, known as Washington Mutual FSB, shows it had a Tier-1 risk capital ratio of 165.24 percent. For comparison, regulators have set the minimum level at 3 to 4 percent for a bank to be considered adequately capitalized.

The document for the overall banking company, known as Washington Mutual Bank, showed it had $307 billion in assets and a Tier-1 ratio of 7 percent.

The reports date from June 30, 2008. That’s more than two months before WaMu was closed, and its situation changed significantly during that period, as reported in the series "WaMu’s Final Days," by Staff Writer Kirsten Grind in the Puget Sound Business Journal.

Still, “It’s interesting that most of this information is only now becoming available,” said Christopher Scott, a WaMu shareholder and former aide to U.S. Rep. Robert C. Scott (D-Va.).

Because the sale still technically has not closed, the shareholders think regulators might be able to raise the sale price from $1.9 billion to better reflect the value of the assets JPMorgan received. At the time of the sale on Sept. 25, 2008, the Office of Thrift Supervision valued WaMu’s assets at $307 billion.

It will be interesting to see what readers make of these documents and any other information that comes to light in this continuing saga.

Categories: Banking & Financial Services

Read more: Details surface about WaMu bank capital - Puget Sound Business Journal (Seattle)
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! Scoobydoo
Scoobydoo:

warum habt ihr so viel respekt vor adelong?

20.08.10 21:02
er ist investiert. keiner braucht sich hier entschuldigen.

wenn in dem thread jmd was zum sagen habe sollte, dann faster. er macht gute arbeit.

`duck_und_weg`
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! Geier555
Geier555:

finde

20.08.10 21:05
es auch traurig  das von 3500 beteiligten nur 171 was gespendet haben.

k
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! faster
faster:

@roihesse

20.08.10 21:05
der link zur umfrage, falls jemand teilnehmen will, grins:

www.bizjournals.com/seattle/blog/2010/08/...ington_mutual.html
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! Travelhannes
Travelhannes:

orakel-geier

20.08.10 21:08
ich finde es eher traurig das man hier mitleser des forums als "dreckige Schmarotzer" beschimpft,
hab bis jetz werder ein mail bekommen noch sonst was davon gewusst.

lg hannes

Seite: Übersicht ... 3359  3360  3362  3363  ... ZurückZurück WeiterWeiter

Börsenforum - Gesamtforum - Antwort einfügen - zum ersten Beitrag springen

Neueste Beiträge aus dem Mr. Cooper Group Inc. Forum

Wertung Antworten Thema Verfasser letzter Verfasser letzter Beitrag
46 13.499 █ Der ESCROW - Thread █ union KeyKey 00:59
60 67.450 Coop SK Tippspiel (ehem. WMIH) ranger100 Terminator100 26.04.24 20:02
162 86.765 COOP News (ehemals: Wamu /WMIH) Pjöngjang JusticeWillWin 25.04.24 15:30
8 1.310 WMIH + Cooper Info Orakel99 lander 24.04.24 16:54
349 198.955 Wamu WKN 893906 News ! plusquamperfekt union 10.03.24 17:21

--button_text--