Zugriffe: 20.731.561 / Heute: 3.321
Mr. Cooper Group. 73,60 € -0,11% Perf. seit Threadbeginn:   +209,14%

Wamu WKN 893906 News ! lander
lander:

My Take on A Significant Day: 3/21/2011

22.03.11 22:26
messages.finance.yahoo.com/Stocks_(A_to_Z)/...amp;frt=2#709011

ZItat:

For some reason, Yahoo won't let me post the text, or name the author - deletes the post.

I'll name the author in the next "subject" of this thread.

The text is here. And it's good to read it there, because of the bold/color/italics is important to see.

investorshub.advfn.com/boards/rea...

----------------------------
A GB repost by El Juez, a sitting judge, with permission. (El Juez = Vivian on Yahoo) -- I'm reposting, among other reasons, that I agree completely with him.

El Juez writes:

I don't start many threads, but I hope and believe today may be a turning point, so my 2 cents:  The judge unequivocally rejected the latest disclosure statement (version whatever), no matter how you spin it.  Her antennae are up and she is wary of BR and his minions and co-conspirators, thanks primarily to the inspired work, energy and presence of actual, hero shareholders.  (The much-vaunted SG should be ashamed that they've been eclipsed by amateurs.)  This looks to me like a "Jimmy Stewart moment".  The People standing up on their own two legs and speaking out against the machine.  I love it!  Nate, 'Catz, Bets, Jberg, Ilene, Ben, Seth, Dan, Mike Rosenfeld (and those behind the scenes), you guys are awesome!

Next, a big thanks to tdmd99 on yahoo for his quick and dirty edited transcript of what Judge Walrath actually decided:

"Here's the judge's transcribed decision for today:

"1) With respect to the BlackHorse argument regarding the effect of the court possibly deciding FJR vs contract rate must be applicable, the debtor must do distribution analysis as to what distributions would be under Chapter 11 in the event that the court should decide that. Debtor should also modify its liquidation analysis to show the possibility that they are correct and I would order that in a Chapter 7 liquidation, they are only entitled to FJR.  You can put a footnote regarding that effect on waterfall down or up, as to specific, and the enforceability of the subordination agreement or provisions. But I think you have to state that there is apparently a dispute as to the effect of those to the subordination provisions or their applicability in this case.

"2) I also agree with, and I'm not sure who raised it, the objectors who said that there has to be a disclosure as to the ranges of value of the NOLs. I don’t think it's sufficient to limit it to what the debtor is projecting will be the {debtors' proposed} use of the NOLs.

"3) And with respect to the objections raised by some of the shareholders, I think the debtors does have some information that it should be including in the DS as to the value of the assets of its non-debtor subsidiaries, as well as the value of WMMRC. The debtor has filed public filings which disclosed some of those values and I think the debtor should include those in the disclosure statement.

"4) I disagree with the TPS argument regarding their ability to revote. However, I agree with JPMC that I have already made that decision. And in addition, I find that in the extent they are allowed to revote, JPMC has asserted that the distribution to their class is only available to those who previously voted to give the release. So, I think it would be a big waste to go ahead and revote that class.

"5) I already stated that I will direct the debtors to participate in mediation with the LTW holders. And I suggest the parties consult and get to me a recommended mediator within a week and if the parties cannot agree on somebody, I will select somebody for the mediation panel.

"6) I think Mr. Rosenfeld’s arguments are largely confirmation issues. I’m not gonna require any change to the DS with respect to those, in specifically, on those of the Blackstone analysis as what is typically done rather than attaching the appraisals. I’m not gonna require the debtor to attach appraisals to the DS and the reference to book values is not helpful either. But I would suggest that since the debtor is going to include values with respect to the non-debtor subs that there be a clear indication of the debtor’s estimate of the value of those rather than simply a reference to book value.

"7) The analysis or the information given by the debtors should also include any real estate owned by WMI or any of the non-debtor subs. I think that’s self-evident. And since you’re doing an analysis which includes the range of values of the NOL, I think that would include any tax consequence of the capital contribution with respect to the WMB tax refund issue.

"8) In the ANICO plaintiff objection is largely resolved. Or I’ve already decided that."

See messages.finance.yahoo.com/...08835&tof=4&frt=2#708835

All of these items highlighted in red have potential significant value to equity.  Moreover, I believe that by explicitly making the inclusion of these items a requirement for even approving a mere disclosure statement (much less an affirmative ruling at another confirmation hearing), Judge Walrath is telegraphing her concern about the fundamental equity of these proceedings, and is inviting the EC to address these issues.  I have very good vibes about her.  I'll say it again:  She is not Judge Judy in a small claims case.  She can't shoot from the hip and push the proceedings in one direction or another at her whim.  She is not a prosecutor.  She is a federal judge bound by strict rules of procedure and substantive law she has to follow, part of which dictates that the debtor's attorney (much like a prosecutor in a criminal case) is the "Master of Ceremonies" (Circus ringmaster?) who gets to decide how to push the process forward.  But, it seems to me, whenever she has an opening she seems to express sincere concern about fundamental fairness and equitable treatment of equity.  I see this as all good.

As to the debtor's request ("demand") today for PJS evaluation documents and to depose EC members, I'm more inclined to agree with Simonizer {Catz: sorry, he's referring to another dialog} than Observer on this one:  This is just a bullying tactic which shows that BR is panicking.  SG has been keeping their PJS valuation data close to the vest so far, waiting for the next confirmation hearing.  Only now, since Judge Walrath's rulings today have explicitly made this potential valuation testimony/opinion at the confirmation hearing relevant and important, has BR bothered to seek discovery regarding it.  I'm sure the documents filed today were already pre-prepared and in the WGM computer "just in case", and their filing shows that WGM is worried.  I'm hoping/expecting that SG will parry this thrust long enough to make it moot.  In fact, as suggested by Furbush87, I expect that the initial response will be that PJS's work will be claimed as "attorney work product".  Et tu, Brute!

ZItatende
------------------------------
ZItat Bopfan dazu:

"I also agree with, and I'm not sure who raised it, the objectors who said that there has to be a disclosure as to the ranges of value of the NOLs. I don’t think it's sufficient to limit it to what the debtor is projecting will be the {debtors' proposed} use of the NOLs."

She's on to them. She saw that they were blithely ready to allow $5.5 billion in NOLs to go out the window, and she obviously doesn't believe that any rational person with $26B in stock losses would not take full advantage of them in the market. The debtor obtained the private letter ruling from the IRS allowing it to use the book value of the WMB stock as a $5.5B NOL rather than to its greatest advantage, as a capital loss, which at a top tax rate of 35% would yield about $10 billion in savings to an acquirer who could use it (e.g., Exxon, GE, GS) to offset gains.

That the court suspects that what she's been told WMI/WMMRC will do with its tax benefits and what it might actually do could be two different things is a tremendous victory for equity, who must show exactly what a company with large gains could do with the losses. As Bet said yesterday no one wants to talk about the tax benefits because of Rule 382, but everyone in the know understands their tremendous value.
-------------------------------
The horse is out of the barn, Grif, and they know it, so they can one-star me all they want.

WMI is PRETENDING it will use that lovely $26B for a measly $5.5B NOL, but my instincts say Goldman has not been lurking in the courtroom for 2.5 years to use that $26B loss as WMI is misleading the court to believe. WMI is lying through its teeth about how it will use the tax benefits and other assets and the court knows d*mn well the hedge funds wouldn't be fighting for over two years for a $165MM company as there are just too many mouths to feed among them, the seniors, and the pesky Tricadia.
-------------
I'm no tax expert, but I know that if WMI merged with a colossus like GE or Exxon they would find a way to use that $26B loss on a dollar for dollar basis for a value of $9B, and that's a lot better than the $1B or so they'd get from using it as a $5.5B NOL.

ZItatende
--------------------------------------------------

MfG.L:)
"Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens"

Werbung

Entdecke die beliebtesten ETFs von SPDR

SPDR MSCI World Communication Services UCITS ETF
Perf. 12M: +37,75%
SPDR S&P U.S. Technology Select Sector UCITS ETF
Perf. 12M: +37,68%
SPDR S&P U.S. Communication Serv. Select Sector UCITS ETF Ac
Perf. 12M: +37,07%
SPDR MSCI World Technology UCITS ETF
Perf. 12M: +36,39%
SPDR S&P U.S. Financials Select Sector UCITS ETF
Perf. 12M: +31,25%

Wamu WKN 893906 News ! faster
faster:

@pjöngjang

22.03.11 22:28
wie schön, dass der herr wirtschaftsprofessor bei pfandbrief gelernt hat. nur heisse luft, wenn und aber, und könnte und hätte. zeig mir eine einzige zahl, eine zahl, die sagt, wamu hatte genau soviel schlechte kredite in 2008, in 2009, in 2010 usw. bis heute habe ich nur zwei (relativ glaubhafte) artikel von bloomberg, und nach deren rechnung machen die sagenhaften schlechten kredite von wamu gerade mal ein minus von 450 mio dollar aus.
dazu muss man sagen, jpm hat mit wmb auch eine kreditvorsorge in höhe von 14,8 mrd dollar bekommen. diese hat wamu auf kosten seiner aktionäre zurückgelegt. 14.800 mio zu 450 mio.

alles andere in dem artikel ist nur heisse luft, z.b.: "As had been feared, WaMu really did hold a slew of poorly performing mortgages whose nominal value greatly exceeded their market value." na tatsächlich, sie halten mehrere schlechte kredite, entsetzlich.

und jpm sind ja so was von menschenfreundlich, sie übernehmen alle diese kredite und schenken den gewinn der fdic. die selbe jpm, die im verdacht steht, silber zu manipulieren, wobei der informant der behörden in einen "autounfall" verwickelt war.

nur gut, dass killinger nie zu fuss in london einkaufen geht, grins.

und zum abschluss noch was zum lachen:

das  sind die leute, die sich von kleinstaktionären vorführen lassen:

www.weil.com/munich/

ob das wohl die richtige karriereentscheidung war, grins?
"ein silber panda oder ein silber kookaburra kann die welt verbessern, grins" crasht jpm
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! Pjöngjang
Pjöngjang:

Short data for Tuesday, March 22, 2011

22.03.11 22:36
Symbol                Short Volume Short %          Short Exempt      Volume Total Volume
DIMEQ                            1,100 24.11 %                   0                            4,562
WAHUQ                               500 5.83 %                   0                            8,575
WAMKQ                          4,270 26.97 %                   0                          15,830
WAMPQ                          4,026 62.64 %                   0                            6,427
WAMUQ                      792,194 27.23 %                   0                     2,909,790
www.geishababy.com/WaMu/Default.aspx
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! Justinjan
Justinjan:

Kesi

22.03.11 22:39
Danke hab den link bereits von Pjönjang erhalten.
die software ist um einiges besser als alle die ich ausprobiert habe.

Grüße

Justinjan
lander:

The Glenn Beck series beginning tonight..

22.03.11 22:45
messages.finance.yahoo.com/Stocks_(A_to_Z)/...;tof=2&frt=2

ZItat:

UPDATED – Beck: “Clear case of economic terrorism”
Tuesday, Mar 22, 2011 at 9:38 AM EDT

See the full video and read analysis from The Blaze here. Business Insider has posted a full transcript and their analysis here.

On radio this morning, Glenn broke a story that he called a “clear case of economic terrorism”. In shocking audio Glenn received over the weekend, former SEIU leader Steven Lerner lays out a plan to attack JP Morgan Chase.

“Yesterday afternoon in my office, Scott Baker came in from The Blaze and he said here is the tape I said I want the unedited tape. He said it’s 25 minutes. This is the unedited tape. We listened to it,” Glenn described.

“I called in all of the producers. I called in all the heads of my company, and we sat in a room and we listened to Americans describe how they were going to take down a major U.S. bank in May and how they were going to collapse the stock market and bring on a second economic collapse, how this could not appear to be coordinated and could not appear to be coordinated or union‑backed, how the unions were dead and the only way to really restart the unions is to collapse the system.”

--------------
Insider Business Transcript:

www.businessinsider.com/seiu-unio...

--------------
“When you hear this tape, you will recognize some of the things that we have been warning about. You will recognize what I believe the Pentagon was warning people about.”

Stu gave the context on who exactly Steven Lerner is, “The entire time [Glenn was] speaking about SEIU, this guy, by his own description, was the director of SEIU’s banking and finance campaign. He’s not just some guy in some little group. He is a big figure in SEIU until very recently and the entire time you were talking about SEIU, this is the guy heading up the banking.”

You can listen to the full audio below (story continues after the clip):

“So you know, this tape is now being delivered to the bank in question, J.P. Morgan Chase. It is also being delivered to the justice department and this is the clearest case of economic terrorism I think I have seen,” Glenn said.

Why would this group pick JP Morgan Chase as their primary target? Glenn’s believes that it’s because they are one of the strongest banks out there. “Because if they can bring down J.P. Morgan Chase, that’s the strongest of the bunch. If they can bring down J.P. Morgan Chase, who can’t they bring down?”

Lerner also said that leftist leaders must convince their followers that the country is not broke, but that the wealth is all in the hands of the rich.

Glenn said, “You must alert all of your friends. Whenever you hear someone say there’s plenty of money, it’s just in the wrong hands or it’s just in the hands of these greedy bankers, you know they’re part of this strategy. Have you heard anyone say we have plenty of money? Think to the discussions that you heard in the last four weeks in Wisconsin.”

Glenn explained that the only way for this plan and ones like it to be stopped is for listeners, readers, and viewers to spread the evidence to their friends and family members. “I’d rather be laughed at, called a conspiracy freak, et cetera, et cetera and save the country. The way the country is saved is not by us, but by you. You must spread this information and know that people are trying to play you.”

“You can call it a conspiracy theory, but the language that he uses is already being used by labor leaders and those who are whipping people up into a frenzy in Wisconsin and wait until you see how they are going to use the state and county and local labor unions to do exactly what they did to the housing market. It’s the same tactic, gang. The same tactic. And it ends with the destruction of the economic system of the United States of America. They are bringing it on through chaos and bringing down of Wall Street and the stock market.”

Share7860

Zitatende
----------------

Wamu WKN 893906 News ! morseb
morseb:

@Pjöngjang 128825 - The WaMu Story

22.03.11 22:45
The WaMu Story – Lawrence J. White

Netter Artikel aber schon etwas älter, vom 09.26.08 ganz genau:
www.forbes.com/2008/09/26/...eposits-oped-cx_lw_0926white.html
lander:

A Suggestion for Shareholders: Kill off Hs By Maki

22.03.11 22:50
messages.finance.yahoo.com/Stocks_(A_to_Z)/...;tof=1&frt=2

Zitat Bopfan:

Now that WMI’s plan is on the ropes, it’s time for shareholders to plan the next attack, and this should be on the plan itself.

The SNs claim they’re entitled to the reorganized WMI on the basis of a $400MM deficiency.

They further claim that WMMRC is worth at most $165MM, or 40% of their deficiency. That’s more than most people put down when they buy a house, so they are, at worst, partially secured creditors.

To give these partially secured creditors a company that could be worth billion$ is a travesty the court appears unwilling to permit at this point, so shareholders must press their advantage.

Notwithstanding the upcoming valuation battle, equity – at all costs – must demand as a default position a residual interest in WMMRC. Specifically, shareholders should argue to the court that WMI’s assertion that equity is out of the money is untenable and, even if true, the assets in WMMRC can pay off the SNs and leave a recovery for preferreds as residuaries.

The word ‘residuary’ is very important as it aptly characterizes preferred and common equity in companies in an out of bankruptcy. Simply stated, by definition equity’s residual character means it gets what’s left when creditors are paid off. It’s treatment in this case should be no different.

Accordingly, the court should be heavily lobbied to agree that as the Hs suffer only a $400MM deficiency their claim should be treated as DEBT of the reorganized WMI rather than equity. Moreover, as creditors, the SNs/Hs would have no say in the management of the reorganized WMI, nor would they be represented on its board of directors.

This scheme can pass the absolute priority rule because preferreds won’t get anything until and unless the SNs’ claims on the Hs are satisfied.

The foregoing addresses the problem of the SNs, but leaves the problem of common equity. That problem is a very real one since absent TPS preferreds would be willing to yield value in the new company to common with common as the ultimate, final, residuary. However, TPS, as I’ve said before, will never be satisfied with less than the full amount of its claims. Therefore while this scheme could save preferreds, the presence of TPS means the only way commons could benefit is if the EC presented a credible case that the reorganized company is worth north of $7.5 billion (i.e., Ps and Ks total $3.5 billion and TPS total $4 billion).

ZItatende

lander:

Antwort von User "observer410..." zu Post 128834

22.03.11 23:16
messages.finance.yahoo.com/Stocks_(A_to_Z)/...;frt=2&off=1

ZItat observer410... zu Bopfan`s Post:

Respectfully, although any scenario that appears to waterfall to equity is something that we all want, we need to remember that the NOLs are only monetized if they meet the exception of either 382(l)(5) or (6). If we get the water we better make sure that we can drink it.

Your idea is fine, but it would need fine tuning. If the Hs are new debt in the reorganized debtor and the claims are satisfied leaving the water to fall to the preferreds, the preferred can't use the NOLs under the exceptions. They don't meet the requirements of the 50% rule for "old and cold creditors" and/or "prior equity."

Prior equity excludes non-voting preferred stock. We are non-voting preferred stock. And before we jump to the conclusion that now that the dividends have been missed and we can vote for preferred members of the BOD, that specific situation is carved out of the definition for equity. Preferred stock this allowed to vote soley due to the dividend provision is excluded from the definition of "owners." Plain vanilla terms are used.

So here is the rub or tuning. Preferred can't be a mimic arrogant as the upper tiers treatment to them has been to date. To have a plan like this without the commons, they win and then lose. The preferreds need "owners" to satisfy the requirements to even access any NOLs. So common shareholders are not left out in the cold alone; they either participate 50% with the preferreds or both get nothing. The market has priced this.

Good discussion though. We've found out that our discussions here, there and everywhere seem to work a bit more that with our suits. I'm quite confident that BEN/BET forced something on the table worth a clean $3.2B of an accounting trick that the debtor didn't expect. There are more to come.

Again, respectfully.

ZItatende

Wamu WKN 893906 News ! Pfandbrief
Pfandbrief:

@faster

22.03.11 23:19

"entschied" ist doch wohl die vergangenheitsform, oder?
es ging also um die abstimmung zum por v6.
und  in diesem por war nun mal die möglichkeit des bezugs für die neuen wmi  aktien nur für ein paar auserwählte, abhängig von ihrem nominalen  investment.

Weil Du, lieber faster, zwar gerne mit dem Wort "Blödsinn" um Dich wirfst, aber scheinbar noch nicht mal auch nur EINEN POR gelesen hast, wiederhole ich nochmals GANZ LANGSAM NUR FÜR DICH:

Vom allerersten bis zum aktuellen POR gab es KEINERLEI Bezugsbeschränkung der neuen Aktien für die Bondholder. Es gab lediglich über den ganz normalen Bezug anstelle von recovery-cash hinaus die Möglichkeit, auch noch zusätzliche Aktien zu zeichnen. Diese zusätzliche Möglichkeit gab es nur für die PIERS-Klasse (also WAHUQ) und da tatsächlich nur für Inhaber von mehr als 2 Millionen Nominale. Diese zusätzliche Möglichkeit gibt es mit dem aktuellen POR nicht mehr, aber das war's auch schon.

Vom allerersten POR war es so, dass JEDER Gläubiger, unter anderem jeder WAHUQ-Inhaber, aber auch jeder senior bond Inhaber, völlig unabhängig von der Größe seines Engagements, Aktien der reorganisierten WMI wählen konnte.

faster, all dies ist seit letztem April bekannt, also fast ein volles Jahr. Du hast das offensichtlich bis heute nicht begriffen. Meinst Du wirklich, dass der Ton den Du mir gegenüber an den Tag legst, auch nur in irgendeiner Weise angemessen ist? Weisste...wer viel weiß, darf meinetwegen auch grob sein. Wer nichts weiss, der sollte...nun, lassen wir es.

Bezüglich der NOLs hast Du bis heute nicht begriffen, dass diese NOLs nicht bei ownership change nutzbar sind. Exxon bleibt aussen vor. Aber lassen wir auch das -- es ist offensichtlich zu kompliziert für Dich.

Wamu WKN 893906 News ! ID_payback
ID_payback:

...der Krug geht solange zum Brunnen...

22.03.11 23:26
...und bricht dann doch!

Hallo und einen wunderschönen Tag an alle WAMUaner!

Manche fahren auf der Autobahn mit Tempo 240 (ich auch manchmal)...., aber...
...dabei gibt es einige, die dabei übersehen, dass es auch andere Verkehrsteilnehmer gibt...
...und die meisten der obigen Sorte sind sich nicht im Klaren darüber, dass es Verkehrsregeln gibt, die auch einzuhalten sind.
...Rücksichtslos wird aufgefahren, geblinkt, rechts überholt und letzten Endes auch noch der Vogel gezeigt!
...sie nehmen dabei in Kauf, auch andere Verkehrteilnehmer zu gefährden und mehrmals schon war in den Zeitungen zu lesen, dass Unschuldige Opfer eines Rasers wurden...
...und aus Erfahrung nix gelernt, geht die Raserei weiter...
...solange, bis es unweigerlich einmal richtig kracht...
...und der Raser selbstverschuldet zum Opfer wird!

Soviel zur Einleitung; aber Fakt ist:
...unser gemeinsamer "Freund" B. Rosen war zwar gestern nicht im Auto unterwegs, aber irgendwann hat auch er eine "Ausfahrt" übersehen, wendete und war fortan als "Geisterfahrer" unterwegs. Für meine Begriffe viel zu lange!

B. Rosen mag ein guter Anwalt sein, aber das sind andere auch! Aber... und das ist sein enormer Vorteil: er ist ein blendender Redner, der es versteht, die Dinge so ins rechte Licht zu stellen, dass ALLES was er sagt (und WIE er es sagt) zu "glänzen" beginnt.
...und jetzt kommt das große ABER: wenn ihm dann der "Strom" abgeschalten wird, verlischt all der Glanz, den er trickreich zu produzieren versucht!

Beim BK geht immer dieselbe Show ab. In einem Hearing kommen zuerst die Anwälte ALLER (auch EC) Parteien zu Wort, wo jeder eine vom Gericht anerkannte, einwandfreie Objection einreichte (jeder hat ca. 10 Minuten zur Verfügung); letztlich kommt B. Rosen zu Wort ...und wenn dann noch etwas Zeit bleibt, "dürfen" auch noch anwesende Shareholder etwas zum Besten geben.

Stellt Euch doch bitte mal folgendes Szenario vor:
Susman reist an, Nelson ist in Delaware und Solomon ist auch da! Man begegnet  Rosen im Hotel, grüßt zwar ...aber am Court erscheinen sie nicht. Vielmehr setzen sie sich schon tags zuvor mit Shareholdern (die eine Objection eingereicht haben) zusammen und besprechen im Detail wer WAS (und vor allem WIE) an Einwänden vorträgt!

...und jedem werden ca. 10 Minuten gewährt!

Das EC war gestern "nur" von Seth Art vertreten, der ein kurzes Statement hinsichtlich der Valuation abgab... (absichtlich ganz kurz!)

...und B. Rosen in seiner unübertroffen überheblichen Art, versuchte sofort das EC in eine Falle zu locken und indem er meinte, das EC möge doch die Valuation vorlegen, damit er dazu - wenn überhaupt - Stellung nehmen könne. Punkt! (Schlau gedacht! Damit er erfährt, wieweit das EC im Bilde ist)

...und als er sich umsah und auch danach fragte, war weit und breit kein Susman, kein Nelson und auch kein Solomon zu sehen!
...das war dann auch für ihn etwas erstaunlich, nachdem er diese doch am Vorabend noch gesehen hatte!

...und statt des EC, kamen nun die Shareholder zu Wort! In einem, durch nichts zu überbietenden Furioso wurden dann der Reihe nach alle Themen behandelt, auf die jeder Shareholder speziell vorbereitet war.

Nicht auszudenken, wenn J. Nelson das Wort für das EC ergriffen hätte, dann wäre ihm nichts anderes übrig geblieben, als seine Einwände aus Zeitmangel gleich zu Beginn vorzutragen, um dann erst im Detail zu erläutern worum es eigentlich geht...

wie z.B.:
www.ghostofwamu.com/documents/...scripts/08-12229-20101207.PDF
(Protokoll: Confirmation Hearing am 07.12.2010)
Page 148 / von 291
1 (Pause)
2 MR. NELSON: Your Honor, I rise today to object to
3 confirmation of this plan and proposed settlement. The plan is
4 unconfirmable on both the facts and the law. This afternoon,
5 I'm going to discuss three different independent reasons why
6 this Court should not confirm the plan and I'm going to go into
7 the record at trial which the debtors and JPMorgan and the FDIC
8 have not done except for their conclusory statements that the
9 debtors think that the plan is fair and reasonable.

...da hatte ihn JMW in der Vergangenheit schon mehrmals abgewunken ...es dauerte ihr einfach zu lange! Sie zeigte kein Interesse mehr am Detail!

Das war gestern GANZ anders. Sie hörte geduldig zu, zeigte wirklich Interesse und ich hatte erstmalig den Eindruck, dass JMW diesmal GESPANNT zuhörte und vermutlich auch erstmalig (BEWUSST) wahrnahm wo der Pfeffer im Hasen liegt.

...und dann stellte sie Rosen zur Rede ...und dieser wurde dann in seiner Überheblichkeit auch noch frech!

Ich will hier nicht ins Detail gehen, doch es dürften nun auch schon die Spatzen vom Dach pfeifen: ROSEN HAT FERTIG - endgültig!

Hier noch einige Postings aus iHub, die verdeutlichen, was gestern Sache war:

His (BR) two arguments are basically "we cant change the plan or it will fall apart," and "its to complex for you dummies to understand."
Deutsch:
Vornehmlich hatte er zwei Argumente: "wir können den Plan (POR) nicht ändern, er würde zusmmenfallen" und "es ist zu kompliziert für Euch ’Ungelernte’ (Dialekt, eigentlich: Testpuppe, Schaufensterpuppe) das zu verstehen.“

Rosen states he does not know who will get what in the settlement.
Deutsch:
Rosen behauptet, er wüsste nicht (genau) wer etwas im Settlement bekommen würde.

investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=61180339
Yes, she is confronting Rosen about valuation. I think she fully expects a valuation from the EC in due time and in the meantime, she is letting Rosen squirm, as he is doing now.
Deutsch:
Ja, sie (JMW) konfrontiert Rosen mit der Bewertung. Ich glaube, sie erwartet (auch) eine vollständige Bewertung vom EC zu gegebener Zeit und in der Zwischenzeit lässt sie Rosen winden (verdrehen), wie er es bislang tut.

investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=61180397
He is obstructing justice, imo.     Deutsch: Er behindert die Justiz, IMO

investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=61180410
Well, I guess Mr.Rosen doesn't like "mediation" either...man he's a crying baby today.
Deutsch:
Also, ich vermute, dass Mr. Rosen eine Schlichtung (überhaupt) nicht möchte. Heute heult er nur, wie ein Baby.

investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=61181043
Thank God Rosen was so stupid stating that mediation is a non-possibility. That was such an own goal, he gonna get some spanking from Papa FDIC and Mama JPig.
By that he signaled that it is the debtors that are stonewalling.
Deutsch:
Gott sei Dank war Rosen so dumm eine Schlichtung (schlichtweg) als Unding zu erklären. Das war wie ein Eigentor, dafür wird er einige Prügel von Papa FDIC und Mama JPig bekommen.
Darüber hinaus machte er deutlich, dass die Schuldner(WMI) die Blockadepolitik betreiben.

investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=61181576
Sounds like the judge wants a settlement talk, this soup is getting thicker by the minute.
Deutsch:
Klingt gearde so, als ob JMW (neue) Settlementgespräche wünscht, diese Suppe wird immer dicker von Minute zu Minute.

Ilene Twitter: "Brian's face right now "wow, I can't believe all these people want to dispute me" really??!!"  anzweifeln
Deutsch:
Ilene (in Twitter): Brian’s Gesichtsausdruck (will sagen) „WOW, ich kann (eigentlich) gar nicht glauben, dass mich alle diese Leute wirklich anzweifeln??!!“

investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=61181928
The judge is siding with us all the way on valuation issues. We must see the valuations! We must see them in the Disclosure Statement!
YES! Now we can talk real numbers in this settlement.
Deutsch:
Der Richter stimmt mit uns über Bewertungsfragen voll und ganz überein. Wir müssen die Bewertungen sehen! Sie müssen im DS zu sehen sein!
JA! (Und) dann können wir uns über richtige Zahlen im Settlement unterhalten.

investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=61182406
Yep, settlements a coming...especially as they have allowed some of the properties to conveniently dissapperar into the JPM machine. Wow what a day all!
Deutsch:
Ja, Vereinbarungen werden kommen (müssen) ...zumal sie sich erlaubt haben, einige der Vermögenswerte einfach in der JPM Maschinerie verschwinden zu lassen. WOW, was das für ein Tag (heute) ist!

investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=61183014
Wait for the "clawback" of fees generated by Rosenfart throughout the past 2 1/2 years which will be coming at the end.
JMW must have been cringing looking at these bills compared to what she's making and being lied to in open court over and over again!
Payback time?
Deutsch:
(Ich) warte auf die "Rückzahlung" der durch Rosenfart während der letzten 2 1 / 2 Jahren ("erzeugten") Gebühren, die letztlich kommen wird.
JMW musste einen beinahe duckmäuserischen Blick auf diese Rechnungen werfen, im Vergleich zu dem, was sie (selbst) machte und (dabei) in öffentlicher Sitzung immer und immer wieder belogen wurde!
Zeit der Rache?

Womöglich habe ich jetzt im Überschwang meiner freudigen Gefühle, doch etwas mehr zu Papier gebracht, als angedacht war.

Seit gestern beginnt BR's Gebäude Risse zu bekommen und es liegt an uns, dafür Sorge zu tragen, dass es letztlich einstürzt. Es bedarf nur mehr weniger Nadelstiche und dann wird daraus ein großer Trümmerhaufen!

LG ID_pb
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! Sanpro1
Sanpro1:

ID_payback

22.03.11 23:42

Perfekt !!!!!!! dein Post

Und wenn ein Gebäude vom Fundament her Risse bekommt und dies pasiert bei Rosen schon länger dann nimmt das ganze von alleine mit jeder noch so kleinen erschütterung unabänderlich seinen Lauf.

Jeder der im Keller ist sieht das  Drama kommen, der im Dachgeschoss ist erkennt es zu  leider zu spät

gruss

Wamu WKN 893906 News ! roka1
roka1:

Ich denke

23.03.11 00:15
auch, Rosen hat langsam aber sicher fertig. Er kann jetzt 32 Stunden am Tag arbeiten
und in Rechnung stellen, sein Kartenhaus wird zusammenbrechen, denn lügen und betrügen
sind kein gutes Fundament.
Super Arbeit dein Post ID_payback, auch von faster, pjöngjang, affliction und noch Anderen.

gruss an alle longs
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! holger.winter
holger.winter:

Versager 2.

23.03.11 00:47

@ ID Ich war gestern schon der Ansicht, das Rosi geliefert ist.

http://www.ariva.de/...KN_893906_News_t364286?page=5147#jumppos128700

Ich stimme deswegen mir Dir vollkommen überein, das Rosi richtig Prügel von seinen Auftraggebern bekommen wird.

Deswegen, Rosi ist Geschichte, mal schauen ob er am 02. Mai noch im Amt ist.

Wamu WKN 893906 News ! joppke
joppke:

@ID

23.03.11 01:47

dein post ist wirklich nett zu lesen aber man muss das alles auch sehr kritisch betrachten. Mir persönlich wären neutrale meinungen bzw. auszüge aus dem gerichtssaal lieber als diese persönlichen meinungen von shareholdern... wenn es nach ihnen gehe, dann ist rosen schon seit einem jahr am boden und hat nurnoch bei jeder anhörung angst und ist unsicher ;). Man sollte die amis nicht allzu ernst bei diesen sachen nehmen nur weil sie der englischen sprache mächtig sind.

Wamu WKN 893906 News ! sleepless13
sleepless13:

Witzig

23.03.11 06:45
joppke ist in keiner Gruppe Mitglied.
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! Gumoe
Gumoe:

Na ja...

23.03.11 07:56
Vor drei Tagen wollte er sich noch zurückziehen und nur im
Elitären Kreis per BM "informieren", andere haben Vögelchen
die auf Balkone fliegen und flüstern können... Na ich weis nicht
Ist mir zu plump...

tolle Hochhalteparolen( brauch ich aber nicht)

Trotzdem viel Glück uns allen

Stay Long
Keine Handelsaufforderung!
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! odin10de
odin10de:

JPMorgen und Silber

23.03.11 08:08
JPM can't seem to do anything wrong. Though they have been shorting the silver and other precious metal markets for the last year, they have found a way to beat the system. Now, rather than take a loss on their strategy, JPM may decide to take delivery of the silver and make a nice profit. They have leased a vault specifically for the storing of the silver. See related story:

Will JP Morgan Now Make and Take 'Delivery' of Its Own Silver Shorts?

There is nothing inherently wrong and certainly nothing "illegal" about J.P. Morgan Chase (JPM) gaining a vault license for storing and taking delivery of gold/silver/platinum/palladium from the futures markets known as NYMEX/COMEX.

The process of being approved as a licensed vault or weigh-master/assayer for the NYMEX/COMEX futures exchange usually involves a careful security inspection of the vaults, a full report of that inspection, and a completely transparent package submitted to the U.S. Commodity Futures Exchange Commission (CFTC) for approval. The newly licensed vault, located at 1 Chase Manhattan Plaza, NY, NY, is ready to roll as both “weighmaster” and depository, for delivery of gold, silver, platinum and palladium contracts, as of March 17, 2011.

Until now, JP Morgan did not have a NYMEX/COMEX vault license. They had to send silver, for example, to HSBC, Brinks, Scotia Mocatta and/or the Delaware Depository in order to "deliver" it on COMEX. Those vaults have been NYMEX/COMEX licensed for a very long time. But now J.P. Morgan has its own vault license, and the manner in which it seems to have obtained it, is troubling. The bank can now, potentially, deliver short obligations to itself. Yes, you read that correctly. The bank itself, if it still holds short silver positions, and/or the hedge funds/related financial institutions who may have taken over the positions, can now deliver the alleged metal to J.P. Morgan's own vault.

messages.finance.yahoo.com/...9&n=K.Rj3n7f_gGh3Kuz73uSxQ--

Odin

Stehaufmännchen pur, die Demokratie ist nur für die da.
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! werder20
werder20:

@Gumoe

23.03.11 08:21
Ich sehe es nicht so,dass ID in seinem letzten Post nur Hochhalteparolen von sich gibt.Ich denke, er hat seine Sichtweise differenziert begründet. Und natürlich kann mann dennoch anderer Meinung sein aber Hochhalteparolen sehen für mich anderst aus.
Außerdem halte ich es für legitim und zeugt auch aus meiner Sicht von stärke,wenn jemand wohl durchdacht seine Meinung ändert.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! berlinlebt
berlinlebt:

OT-Boomhandel auf Geheimtauschbörsen

23.03.11 08:26

Immer mehr Marktteilnehmer, hat Gomber in einer Studie ermittelt, versuchen, die regulierten Handelsplätze zu umgehen.

Stattdessen handeln sie im Schatten, abseits der Börse, in eigens eingerichteten "Dark Pools", bei denen niemand erfährt, wer dort miteinander Geschäfte macht. Oder, völlig anonym, "over the counter" (OTC), auf bankeneigenen Systemen, die nicht einmal das Volumen der dort getätigten Transaktionen melden. Schon rund 40 Prozent des Aktienhandels in Europa, schätzt Gomber, findet nicht mehr auf regulierten Märkten statt. Die Wertpapiere gehen direkt über die elektronische Ladentheke der Bankhäuser oder Makler.

Warnung vor fataler Entwicklung

Die Situation ist paradox: Eigentlich müssten institutionelle Investoren ein Interesse daran haben, möglichst viel über die Käufe und Verkäufe anderer Anleger zu erfahren. Gleichzeitig aber - und das ist das Dilemma - geben sie von sich am liebsten gar nichts preis. Sie weichen auf Schattenmärkte aus. Für Gomber eine fatale Entwicklung: "Wenn irgendwann einmal mehr als die Hälfte des Marktes im Dunkeln stattfindet, kann ich eigentlich nicht mehr von einer effizienten Preisbildung sprechen."

Auch Norbert Betz, Leiter Handelsüberwachung der Börse München, sieht die Entwicklung mit Sorge: "Der außerbörsliche Handel bedient Partikularinteressen einiger weniger großer Marktteilnehmer", sagt Betz. "Nicht zuletzt haben diese ja MTFs gegründet oder handeln in Dark Pools." Dort, so Betz, können sie anonym bleiben, sparen Gebühren und nehmen mit ihren Käufen und Verkäufen keinen Einfluss auf die Kurse. Dabei ist das freie Spiel von Angebot und Nachfrage ja gerade der Sinn einer Börse. "Volkswirtschaftlich kann das nicht gewollt sein", sagt Betz.

Kein Wunder, dass die Fachwelt inzwischen diskutiert, inwieweit die Börsenaufsicht die abtrünnigen Händler wieder stärker an die Kandare nehmen muss. BDCNs etwa könnten in Europa in die Mifid-Kategorie der "Systematischen Internalisierer" einsortiert werden - dann würden für sie dieselben Vorschriften gelten wie für andere regulierte Plattformen. Oder man schafft in der Mifid eine neue, vierte Markt-Kategorie. In jedem Fall geht das Hase-und-Igel-Spiel in eine neue Runde. Und die Börsen kämpfen weiter gegen die Marginalisierung.

http://www.manager-magazin.de/finanzen/boerse/0,2828,752459,00.html

40% in Europa werden direkt gehandelt, wieviel wohl weltweit?

Wamu WKN 893906 News ! drmiraculix
drmiraculix:

@odin100

23.03.11 09:32

Hi,

dein post zeigt mal wieder ganz deutlich was für einen EINFLUSS JPM hat und wie sie mit "legalen" Möglichkeiten sich Ihre

Dinge so drehen wie sie es für Ihre Geschäftsinteressen brauchen.

Das sowas möglich ist und legal zugelassen wird, dass ist das traurige und zeigt wie das SYSTEM gestrickt ist.

Wamu WKN 893906 News ! Dude44
Dude44:

The Daily Docket: WaMu Moves Forward With Plan....

23.03.11 09:37
The Daily Docket: WaMu Moves Forward With Plan to Exit Bankruptcy

Washington Mutual Inc. Monday won court approval to move to the next stage in its renewed attempt to exit bankruptcy, but was told to spell out what effect suspicions of insider trading could have on the $7 billion distribution plan. Read the Daily Bankruptcy Review story here.

Also in DBR, the army of bankruptcy lawyers, consultants and financial advisers unwinding investment bank Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc. took in another $29 million last month as the tab for the most expensive bankruptcy in the U.S. climbed to $1.2 billion, and Tribune Co. Chairman Sam Zell blasted unsecured creditors’ efforts to block him from accessing insurance funds to pay for his legal defense against lawsuits those creditors filed against him and other executives. In DBR Small Cap Boeing Co. is asking a bankruptcy judge to put its $8 million claim against Alabama Aircraft Industries Inc. ahead of other creditors in order to finish up work on four military jets.

(The Daily Bankruptcy Review and DBR Small Cap are daily newsletters with comprehensive coverage and analysis of emerging and in-progress insolvencies and turnarounds. For a two-week trial to DBR, click here. For DBR SC click here.)

Forbes looks at the revival of automaker Saab, which has found new life after having gone through the Swedish equivalent of Chapter 11 bankruptcy.

The Supreme Court decided on Monday not to stop the release of Federal Reserve Board documents identifying financial companies that received Fed loans to survive the financial crisis, the Associated Press reported.

The AP takes a look at a number of cash-strapped local governments across the country caught in a fiscal squeeze unlike any in modern history.

Insurer Majestic Capital Ltd said it expects to file for bankruptcy protection after its sale to a private equity firm fell through, reports Reuters.

http://blogs.wsj.com/bankruptcy/2011/03/22/...lan-to-exit-bankruptcy/

Gruß

Dude44

Wamu WKN 893906 News ! noenough
noenough:

good morning germany!

23.03.11 10:09
hoffe ihr hab alle gut geschlafen
ich hatte eine etwas unruhige nacht hab immer von meinem auspuff geträumt wie er auf der autobahn in einzelteilen verstreut war!

hab grad mit der werkstatt telefoniert es kostet 289€
bin ganz erschrocken mit so viel habe ich nun wirklich nicht gerechnet das wären ja geteilt durch 3cent 9633stück wamus!

das isch ja voll der schock für mich

hab dem mechaniker jetzt gesagt er soll es billiger machen wenn er kann
er hat jetzt gesagt er schaut mal was er machen kann wenn sein chef nicht da ist geht da sicher noch was am preis isch ja nur ein golf2!

bin dann später wieder online wenn ihr noch fragen habt!

isch doch richtig oder!?
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! Addi79
Addi79:

@PB

23.03.11 10:14

Hallo Pfandbrief,

du schreibst:

"Ich glaube kaum, dass man diese Jungs als "Architekten" bezeichnen kann. Siehe auch Kosturos declaration beim letzten confirmation hearing. Es war offenbar so, dass die debtors diese Hedgefonds überhaupt erst darauf aufmerksam machten, wie man diese Geschichte angehen müsste."

Welche Aussage meinst Du?

- "I can't remember."

- "I can't recall."

- "I can't remind." oder aber, sehr gern verwendet

- "I don't know."

Kurzum, Kosturos war beim confirmation hearing so glaubwürdig wie Pinocchio in der langnasigen Variante.

Beste Grüße

Addi

Wamu WKN 893906 News ! Intuition1980
Intuition1980:

Insolvenzmasse...

23.03.11 10:47
Wenn jetzt "nur" allein schon die WMI Imobillien die zu JPMC übergegangen sind in die Insolvenzmasse mit einfließen würden, wären die Vorzüge schon im Geld. Da anhand der letzten Rosischen Zahlen noch 300Mio gefehlt haben u das dürfte ein Klacks sein bei der Menge an Fillialen udg(selbst wenn sie wesentlich an Wert verloren haben) . Natürlich sollte diese Werte kein Prüfer wie Hochberg bewerten den der würde ja den Wamutower (300-400Mio Baukosten) zum gleichen Preis angeben/ermitteln wie die 0815 Currywurstbude daneben. :)
Aber momentan brennts an allen Ecken u enden, ob Rosen die Strohfeuer alle zur Ruhe bringen kann ist äußerst fragwürdig da im langsam die Argumente ausgehen (siehe letzte Hearing) u sein Lügenkonstrukt immer mehr dahinbrökelt. Man nehme nur Noteholder Discovery da steckt noch sehr sehr viel Zündstoff drin :) u zudem dürfen wir bald Zahlen von Ihm erwarten - oO
Es ist schön das hier wieder eine Aufbruchsstimmung  herrscht
Gruß Euer Intuition
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! Affliction
Affliction:

@Pfandbrief

23.03.11 11:24

wie denkst Du sieht das Resultat aus, wenn die Parteien zurück an den Verhandlungstisch gehen? Ich sag's Dir -- ganz genauso. Für eine Beteiligung des ECs an solchen Verhandlungen spricht überhaupt nichts.

Fakt ist nun mal, dass das Equity Committee bei der Aushandlung der Settlement Terms nie dabei war und demnach absolut keinen Einfluss auf das GSA hatte. Es wundert daher nicht, dass die Interessen der Aktionäre zu keiner Zeit berücksichtigt wurden. WMI mag ein attraktives Settlement erzielt haben in den Augen der Creditors, die lieber heute als morgen Cash sehen wollen. Nichts desto trotz hat der Debtors auch seine „Fiduciary Duty“ gegenüber dem Equity zu beachten und nicht ein voreiliges Settlement zu erzielen. Abgesehen davon, dass nicht mal eine vollumfängliche Analyse und Bewertung aller potenziellen Klagen (Business Tort Claims) die einen enormen Druck auf JPMC ausüben, gemacht wurde. Ich bin jedenfalls überzeugt, dass wir ein ganz anderes GSA vorliegen hätten, wenn das EC damals auch aktiv an den Settlement-Gesprächen teilgenommen hätte. Schon alleine die Tatsache, dass die Gelder beim Wasserfall gerade kurz vor den Equity-Klassen aufhören zu fliessen spricht für sich, oder? Im Dezember 2010 fehlten uns gerade mal $ 348 Millionen, damit das erste Geld die Vorzugsaktionäre erreicht hätte.

die settlement noteholder haben sich mittlerweile vom GSA distanziert. Dennoch ist es immer noch da. Die ganze Beziehung Insidertransaktionen zu GSA ist an den Haaren herbeigezogen und reines Hoffnungsdenken.

Das ändert nichts an der Tatsache, ob nun federführende Rolle oder nicht – die Noteholder an den Settlement-Verhandlungen partizipieren konnten und aktiv mitgewirkt haben am ganzen Vergleich. Da der Bankruptcy-Code klar vorsieht, dass nur dann ein Plan und GSA abgesegnet werden darf, wenn dieser in Gutem Glauben ausgehandelt worden ist, sehe ich hier tatsächlich realistische Chancen den Vergleich doch noch kippen zu können, wenn sich herausstellt, dass sich eine der Verhandlungsparteien auf illegale Weise bereichert hat. Und ja, es ist nebst dem laufenden Appeal – einer meiner grossen Hoffnungen, dass wir Walrath’s GSA-Entscheid mit Hilfe der Aufdeckung von Insidertrading noch anfechten können.

Und, wenn ich ergänzen darf: irgendwer muss Susman & Freunde diese 3-4 Jahre lang durchfüttern. Werdet Ihr das übernehmen? Wenn nicht, wer sonst?

Dafür wird selbstverständlich das WMI-Estate aufkommen. Dieselben Gelder, welche seit nun bald 31 Monate die ganzen Kosten des gesamten Chapter11-Verfahrens tragen. Wenn Mary Walrath endlich mal ein gerechtes Urteil fällen würde über das “umstrittene“ Cash-Konto, welches definitiv WMI zusteht, wäre selbst ein 10-Jähriger Prozess bezahlbar für „Susman & Freunde“.

Welche Argumente Pro-FJR fallen Dir denn ein? Sag jetzt nicht sowas wie "warten wir einfach ab was das EC bringt". Das ist Deine Aufgabe als Börsenspekulant. Wenn Du da sagst "abwarten", "das ist nicht meine Aufgabe" usw., stellt sich die Frage, ob Du nicht auch das Halten der preferred, die Du ja angabegemäß hast, besser anderen überlassen solltest, die davon eine klarere Vorstellung haben.

Schau’, wie bereits in meinem Beitrag erwähnt, hängt der Entscheid der Zinsrate vor allem auch mit der Insidertrading-Untersuchung zusammen. Dies hat übrigens selbst Mary Walrath bei der Urteilsbegründung bestätigt. Meine Hoffnungen dafür, dass die FJR schlussendlich Anwendung finden wird, bauen deshalb in erster Linie darauf, dass das EC, den Settlement Noteholder Insidertrading nachweisen werden. Sehr viele meiner Gründe hier weiter investiert zu bleiben hängen an der Untersuchung der Settlement Noteholder.

Und ja, es ist nun mal nicht meine Aufgabe weitere Argumente Pro-FJR anzuführen, zumal Mein Aufwand für die Recherche von weiteren Argumente oder das Suchen von Referenz-Fälle nicht vom Estate bezahlt wird. Genau dafür wurde ein Equity Committee vom UST ins Leben berufen. Und wenn das EC ankündigt, zusätzliche Argumente, die für die FJR-Zinsrate sprechen zum Confirmation-Hearing vorbringen wird, kann man getrost davon ausgehen, dass hier das letzte Wort – unabhängig davon ob dann Insidertrading vorliegt oder nicht - noch nicht gesprochen ist und es noch zu Diskussionen kommen wird. Und nochmals: den Entscheid der Zinsrate fällt weder WGM, Rosen, noch die Gläubiger, sondern einzig alleine Mary Walrath.

Träum weiter. Das Zitat ist einfach nur ein Eingeständnis, dass man absolut nichts diesbezüglich gefunden hat. Aber das schreibste natürlich nicht in eine Objection rein. Warum die EC-objections nie "zwischen den Zeilen gelesen" werden, versteh ich nicht.

Wenn das tatsächlich ein Eingeständnis dafür sein sollte, dass das EC diesbezüglich nichts mehr gefunden hat,– mal abgesehen davon, dass es eine reine Interpretation von dir ist – frage ich mich, warum das EC diesen Punkt überhaupt erst aufnimmt in ihrem DS-Einspruch.
Schaut man sich die Performance der PIERs an die letzten Wochen, die mittlerweile weit unter der im Plan vorgesehenen Liquidationspräferenz gehandelt werden, muss man sich die Frage stellen ob der Kursabschlag (a) tatsächlich nur wegen der Ungewissheit über die zeitliche Verzögerung gerechtfertigt ist oder (b) ob hier tatsächlich noch nicht das letzte Wort gesprochen ist bezüglich der Behandlung dieser Class (Debt oder Equity).

Lg,
Affliction

Seite: Übersicht ... 5151  5152  5154  5155  ... ZurückZurück WeiterWeiter

Börsenforum - Gesamtforum - Antwort einfügen - zum ersten Beitrag springen

Neueste Beiträge aus dem Mr. Cooper Group Inc. Forum

Wertung Antworten Thema Verfasser letzter Verfasser letzter Beitrag
60 67.443 Coop SK Tippspiel (ehem. WMIH) ranger100 Terminator100 25.04.24 23:34
46 13.495 █ Der ESCROW - Thread █ union KeyKey 25.04.24 18:31
162 86.765 COOP News (ehemals: Wamu /WMIH) Pjöngjang JusticeWillWin 25.04.24 15:30
8 1.310 WMIH + Cooper Info Orakel99 lander 24.04.24 16:54
349 198.955 Wamu WKN 893906 News ! plusquamperfekt union 10.03.24 17:21

--button_text--