... 6932  6933  6935  6936  ...

Wamu WKN 893906 News !

Zugriffe: 20.768.291 / Heute: 16.818
Mr. Cooper Group. 73,46 € -0,23% Perf. seit Threadbeginn:   +1354,08%

Wamu WKN 893906 News ! Tucson8
Tucson8:

@gerusia

18.12.11 08:27
....ähmmm. Was hast du die letzten Tage und Wochen und Monate so gemacht, dass du diese frage stellst? Na die Stimmzettel sind dafür, ob du Tor A oder Tor B oder Tor C möchtest. Oder wolltest Du einen Witz am Morgen reißen ? Der ist Dir dann echt gelungen. Anders kann ich mir Deine Frage nicht erklären...

Werbung

Entdecke die beliebtesten ETFs von Xtrackers

Xtrackers MSCI Japan UCITS ETF 1D
Perf. 12M: +155,87%
Xtrackers MSCI Pakistan Swap UCITS ETF 1C
Perf. 12M: +68,36%
Xtrackers Artificial Intelligence and Big Data UCITS ETF 1C
Perf. 12M: +57,05%
Xtrackers S&P 500 2x Leveraged Daily Swap UCITS ETF 1C
Perf. 12M: +53,56%
Xtrackers MSCI USA Communication Services UCITS ETF 1D
Perf. 12M: +51,49%

Wamu WKN 893906 News ! lander
lander:

in Bezug auf #173350

18.12.11 08:32
(der hier freundlicherweise von User "Luv2shop" eingestellte Artikel ist im I HUb von WhithCatz gepostet worden)
weiterführend...
investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=70052010

ZItat investorhub123:

Catz.....I believe this means this will trade OTC until they start reporting their financials to meet SEC requirements.
---------
ZItat WithCatz:
Investorhub123 -- I certainly hope that's the case. However, the concern - as brought here - was that the original "plan" was to not report on the NewCo (since it would be in the hands of H holders with 1M face or more), and not publicly trade it.

And the lack of the debtors maintaining SEC filings, and the EC had noted in filings that this has never been absolved by the SEC in a "letter" from them (for any other company).

So, if the structure here has lead to a company that wasn't going to be reported, at least initially, and not traded publicly, (when it was in the hands of the SNH H's) -- then I remain concerned.

Of course, this is one of many things I'd like to see clarified by the EC.

I brought it here for consideration. I honestly can't argue either way. Just that it's a reasonable unknown give the history and the language.

...Catz
---------------
Zitat:investorhub123:
I see your point and understand that if the SNH's owned the Newco then they may not have met the 300 investor threshhold to have to report and keep it a private company.

If they do consider the Newco a private company then the company may put restrictions on the stock and/or may look to do redemptions on a pro-rata basis every month or on a quarterly basis to provide liquidity for investors as well as employees/management.
---------------
Zitat chaarles:
The situation as clearly explained in the DS is that Newco will not be trading in any stock exchange after the effective date, this is needed to avoid a significant ownership change that could damage the possibility of maximizing the NOLs. After a period of time Newco will be trading in a major stock exchange, probably after a merger or acquisition.
IMO this is good because it is not the debtors who is fixing the start point for Newco shares trading, it will be the board of Newco. I can wait for that, I'm not planning on selling in the next 2-3 years.
GLTY

You only need to read the DS to know that Newco shares wont be trading in any stock exchange, but it will not take one year to be trading. This is a reorg company exiting BK, it could start trading right after the effective date but it will not due to certain reasons.
---------------
--------------------------------------------------
Zitatende

MfG.L:)
Alles nur meine pers. Meinung, kein Kauf- oder Verkaufs-Empfehlung!
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! Schnurrstracks
Schnurrstrac.:

Good Morning Cat !

18.12.11 08:39
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! oldwatcher
oldwatcher:

schnurrstracks

18.12.11 08:44
Guten Morgen.
Viel geschlafen hast Du aber nicht, oder?

Was ist nun mit der Ankündigung bis 20:00 Uhr?

War das alles? Die "Stimmzettel" am Montag?

Ich bin ein sehr geduldiger Mensch. Aber so langsam glaube ich, dass wir hingehalten werden.

Die Frage ist: Warum? Wollen die oder können die nicht anders?

OW
Gelöschter Beitrag. Einblenden »

Wamu WKN 893906 News ! ilpipo
ilpipo:

Verarscht komme ich mir vor!

18.12.11 08:53
wenn ich jeden Tag eine komische Email von jemandem kopiert bekomme mit irgendwelchen x,y Informationen, wo ich mir jedes mal denke, dass wenn ich ein staranwalt wäre nicht mal
Ansatzweise darauf eingehen würde, da ich meine ganze Strategie durch solche Gerüchte über den Haufen werfen würde. Ich will hier niemandem etwas unterstellen, aber das klingt für mich einfach total surreal!
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! eehuber
eehuber:

NY Times News.....

18.12.11 09:05
www.finanznachrichten.de/watchlist/nachrichten.htm#
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! odin10de
odin10de:

Stimmst Du für oder gegen den Wamu-POR7 ?

18.12.11 09:09
Abstimmungsverhalten von Pfandbrief...

Link:
http://www.ariva.de/forum/...er-oder-gegen-den-Wamu-POR7-455747?svr=1

Zitat:

Ich habe vorwiegend commons und stimme für den Plan.   21.43% <---- wer ist das ??????

Aufgepasst Freunde,

Die Frage ist .... wer hier abgestimmt hat (VD,Pfandbrief, Cruzador ...... )

Diese Statistik ist einseitig, nicht nachvollziehbar und außerdem suggestiert Sie dem Wähler bevor Er gewählt hat ein Ergebnis das das wahlverhalten beeinflußt.

Zudem erkennt der Wahlleiter die zusammenstellung der verschiedenen Wertpapiere von den Wählern.

Ich bin weder links noch rechts aber dieser Spruch sagt doch eigentlich schon alles.

Demokratie ist die moderne Art der weiterführung von Diktatur

Es wird nie eine richtige Demokratie geben.......

Odin

Ps:

Wenn Ihr wollt, dieses schreiben ist frei zum Kopieren.
lander:

EC PR expectation (aus dem Yahoo)

18.12.11 09:15
messages.finance.yahoo.com/Stocks_(A_to_Z)/...;tof=9&frt=2

Zitat govinsider:
Do you really expect much more than a 2-3 para max "we support vote yes" public release from the EC? "If" we get something as early as Monday, it will be rather generic. Numbers? Ain't gonna happen, cause quite frankly, they don't know yet.

WAY WAY too much yet TBD.....
----------
Zitat ron_66271:
We have a new DS/POR presented by Rosen. The EC is happy with the basic settlement terms made with the SNH’s and others like those represented by WandC.
Now DIME is at the mediation table, but JPM/FDIC is not in mediation yet.

IMO, the DS/POR is currently just Rosen/JPM’s wish list and a reference point for mediation with JPM/FDIC.
-----------
Zitat lawrencemea...:
thats what I am afraid of gov....their letter will lack the specific details that we all need to know to make a proper informed decision on how to vote..... now this new twist that sgt was so kind as to relay on this msg board citing the clause from the DS that says now once old shares of WMI or converted to newly reorganized entity.....shares in that company are not intended to be publicly listed...so will not have any market liquidity for holders of shares in the new reorganized entity....We need to know what's the plan on that going forward????

I dont see how they were able to announce a settlement with all the lose ends that are dangling out there.....the bullchit just keeps rollin' along.....

good luck WaMuers...
-----------
Zitat charliendud...:
So much speculation that needs to be cleared up. As Lawrence said I don't see how a top litigator would get a measly deal out of 2 months of mediation. Just isn't making sense.

One other thought as we've said before ... Susman and team cannot stand Rosen and those SNHs. I believe the feelings from Rosen and the other crooks are mutual for Susman and Willingham so I seriously dobut there was any mediation bonding amongst them to screw everyone else outside of the room.

If all Susman/EC/MW could see in the NewCo is what we've tried to piece together so far with a miserable long term outlook, why wouldn't they just say "bite me, let's prosecute this IT because I'm tired of jacking with you crooks"?

Whatever was the SNHs big plan for NewCo must have been revealed for Susman/EC to take it on and not go for disallowance cash in the IT prosecution. JMO
Zitatende

Schnurrstrac.:

@Odin10de

18.12.11 09:20
Demokratie ist die Diktatur der Mehrheit. Nirgends so klar zu erkennen wie an der
Börse.
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! Andrej12683
Andrej12683:

Meine heutigen 2 Träume :-)

18.12.11 09:26
In meinem erstem Traum habe ich geträumt, dass mein Depot stieg und wir ca. 1,3$ bekammen.
Später träumte ich, dass wir ein neues Angebot bekommen und es mein Depot weiter stieg (ca. bei 4$) und nach kurzer Zeit mein Depot stieg wieder, das entsprach dann ca 12$ ;-)

Schon interessant, dass immer mehr Leute solche Sachen träumen.

Einen schönen Sonntag, viel Erfolg uns allen und dass mein Traum war wird ;-)

LG
Andrej
Nichts ist härter als das Leben, nur der Drang zum Überleben.

www.unzensiertinformiert.de
Schnurrstrac.:

@oldwatcher

18.12.11 09:49
Am Montag gibt es eine Eingabe bei Gericht vom EC .
Wahrscheinlich werden wir das Doc nach Handelsschluss auf dem Server finden.
lander:

Teil 1 "POR 7 Trading Restrictions for NEW Common"

18.12.11 09:52
messages.finance.yahoo.com/Stocks_(A_to_Z)/...;tof=5&frt=2

POR 7 Trading Restrictions for NEW Common

ZItat cal622003:
"In this connection, if the number of record holders of New Common Stock exceeds 500 as of the end of any fiscal year of Reorganized WMI, then Reorganized WMI will be required to register New Common Stock under the Securities Exchange Act, and, thereafter, to file periodic quarterly reports on Form 10-Q and annual reports on Form 10-K (containing audited financial statements) with the SEC."

It appears that we have to wait until 1JAN13 for common stock to trade. Does that sound right? Obviously there will be 500 stock holders immediately? Does this imply they don't believe there will be 500 by the end of the fiscal year? Someone buys everything out? I suspect I'm missing something here.
--------------
ZItat charliendud...:
Cal: That language is from the POR v6 (see Sgt notes).

I'm breaking out the language in the POR v7 text so I can better grasp and discuss.

As of the Effective Date, the Reorganized WMI Interests will not be listed for trading on any national securities exchange or other organized trading market.

Consequently, the liquidity of the Reorganized WMI Interests will be limited as of the Effective Date.

((the above will happen as of Effective Date but future liquidity of any trading markets  depends on number of holders, it being listed and meeting the filing requirements. It doesn't state how many holders to make it go public but we know it will have way more than 500 immediately. ))

The future liquidity of any trading markets for the Reorganized WMI Interests will depend, among other things, upon ...
** the number of holders of the Reorganized WMI Interests,
** whether the Reorganized WMI Interests are listed for trading on a national securities exchange, or other organized trading market at some future time, and
** whether Reorganized WMI begins to file reports with the SEC pursuant to the Exchange Act.

In this regard, Reorganized WMI is deemed to be a successor to WMI for the purposes of the Exchange Act and will continue to be subject to the reporting requirements of the Exchange Act {{until Reorganized WMI has less than 300 holders of record of Reorganized Common Stock}} and files a Form 15 with the SEC to suspend its reporting obligations under the Exchange Act.

((Odd that the POR v6 states its publicly traded after 500 holders and this language says its subject to the Exchange Act until it has less than 300. Why would does it have language about go down to less than 300?? ))

Periodic SEC reporting is a requirement for listing the Reorganized WMI Interests on a national securities exchange.
-------------
Zitat sysintelfin:
OTC pink sheet can not be considered an organized trading market. It is considered unregulated by the SEC. Market makers are not assigned. Any dealer who is interested can access the OTC bulletin board to participate. It is only organized in that sense. In a formal sense, liquidity is assumed to be limited as it depends upon dealers paricipation if they see a business rationale.

It would be a good idea to clarify that issue with EC, as it seems to be a crafty ploy to create more confusion. If you create that artificial (probably) decision point where Longs have to decide if they want to cash before the effective date and get whatever the dealers (LOL) are offering, or commit for a longer period.

It appears to be a forced restriction and it may become real if the issue is not clarified. Remember the confusion about suspending the transfer if you vote to reject the release (the illogical format).

In FREMONT GENERAL case, the stokholders came out with majority of ownership after exiting bankruptcy. Company name was changed to that of the Hedge Fund that invested in the equity and immediately after the stock traded/is trading under a diffrent symbol in the pink sheet. They are trying to prepare the audited statements, probably to bring it up to the premium niche (yes there is one on the pink too) of listings where more interest is generated in the stock at the minimum. They may probably also considering listing on OTCBB (not pink) or may be on AMEX.

If hey want to apply for fresh start accounting, they will have to provide the audited statements currently and catch up on the missed statements depending upon a couple of conditions that we have discussed before.
-------------
Zitat bopfan:
Thank you VERY much for this. Someone needs to forward these posts to the EC for clarification so they can agree/disagree/clarify/expand.
------------
Zitat sysintelfin:
My conclusion is that with the practical example of Fremont General (SGGH now), there is no problem if they want to let it trade on pinks. They can not argue that they have to provide updated and audited statements to be listed.
------------
Zitat charliendud...:
Having worked with auditors, my question would be just where do they start and that would determine how long it will take them to get to a final audited report.

Since WMI did not do any audits during this past years do they just accept what is handed over to them "as of effective date" and go forward from there? Or do they dig through the books of the last three years to see if there's some of those "missing assets" lying around that Rosen didn't mention.

What's most important? Getting a fairly compliant audited report that says WMMRC has X amount of assets so it can get on a trading exchange? Then they go back and dig for any misplaced assets from the last three years.
------------
Zitat lawrencemea...:
"Since WMI did not do any audits during this past years do they just accept what is handed over to them "as of effective date" and go forward from there? "

Lack of having proper audits for the past 3 plus years could be a MAJOR factor in why debtors/rosie had this clause inserted and not wanting to have the old WMI shares converted to a newly reorganized PUBLIC entity .... It would cause them to have to submit ACTUAL AUDITED statements and paperwork......which WILL DISCLOSED all their illicit scheme fraud actions.....in this case..

(just like how MF Global issues became exposed...when trying to sell the company to a buyer looking into audited documents...and could not reconcile missing hundreds of billions of dollars..)

"thank you VERY much for this. Someone needs to forward these posts to the EC for clarification so they can agree/disagree/clarify/expand."

Sent the post from sgt....quoting the clause for the DS in email to EC and Susman team just now...asking in what manner the EC has taken steps to protect the interests of equity regarding liquidity of the newly reorganized entity once shares are converted from old WMI shares..... Also requested they provide a timely DETAILED letter and/or public notice with Specifics details that will provide information so that shareholders can be in a position to make an INFORMED decision in voting For or Against PORv7......

lets hope they file such letter on Monday as previously posted by another WaMuer that spoke and relayed a verbal msg from E Sargent....

good luck WaMuers..
---------------
Zitat charliendud...:
Agree that with no audited statements for the past 3 years, the NewCo auditors will be starting with a set of records based on "what we say is there". MW has the background to figure out where we need to start.

Question: How long after we exit BK do we dump Rosen and start having the decisions made by those interested in maximizing the NewCO?

BTW, Lawrence, MF Globals missing money is from their clients and it's a bunch of BS. When you manage money or even accept it as the custodian but are not a banking entity, you then in turn house or custody that money with someone like JPM, Duetsche, Wells Fargo, etc. that has full banking deposit powers.

Then on a monthly basis, you reconcile your in-house accounting records for that account to the bank's custodian records. There's nothing magical about it ... you do it just like you do your own bank account except you reconcile all the trading activity and assets (stocks, bonds, cash) and any cash in (dividens/interest paid) or out for the month. So if you show a dividend was to be paid on 9/30 but it hasn't posted to the account, or month end trades not settled, or cash discrepancies, you write it up as a reconciling item so the bottomline ends up in balance.

So NO WAY, NO HOW do you have $1.2B of client's money go missing for months on end without everyone in the company knowing it!! Because those clerks in portfolio accounting would have been screaming at their bosses if they were out of balance in the mega millions for many months.

But not if there was an accounting entry that hid those transfers to another account and as long as the client's accounts were showing an entry to make it balance then it would probably skirt right past that person reconciling it for a while.

Bottomline ... somebody had to write up the orders to move that money. Bold face lying to Congress or the Courts seems to be the way to go these days until someone can drag the truth out of you.

Zitatende

lander:

Teil 2 "POR 7 Trading Restrictions for NEW Common"

18.12.11 10:03
messages.finance.yahoo.com/Stocks_(A_to_Z)/...;frt=2&off=1

Zitat bopfan:
It's quite true, and I anticipate numerous shareholder objections. This is the one point on which I think shareholders should consider opposing the EC to force a compromise.

It takes nothing to say on the Pink Sheets (just look at the false, misleading, and scarce information that WMI has put out in the MORs for 3 years), so I don't know that an argument of administrative burdens would be persuasive. As far as I know it may be to prevent big players from endangering the NOLs by violating the 4.75% rule on the Ps and Qs. If it is, the plan can simply be modified to include the current 4.75% limitation. Further, as the court retains jurisdiction over all matters in the plan, it can address any violations.

If shareholders object the court may side with the shareholders because so doing would not impede the GSA, which is what the court really cares about.

I think it is worth putting up a fight to defeat the delisting. Aside from the 4.75% issue, the onus should be on the EC to show that it has a policy that overrides retail's need for liquidity. We all recall Madhawn's need for liquidity and it is foreseeable that other shareholders will have similar emergencies and need liquidity.
-----------
Zitat wamuneveren...:
So would this flat out mean private or would pinks be considered a non national or organized trading market?
-----------
Zitat bopfan:
I'm pretty sure it means no Pink Sheets. However, it doesn't mean the shares are non-transferable. Shareholders may be able to arrange private sales with their brokers, though this seems to be much more likely to manipulation than the Pink Sheets, which, though certainly manipulated, have prices viewable to all.

The litigation interests, however, are non-transferable.
-----------
Zitat WithCatz:
Bopfan, this also may be related to the unchangeable facts that the Debtors are in default of filing the required SEC filings to keep things current.

"They" never expected to have "NewCo" equity be in the hands of more than a few hundred anyway -- eg, the H's with 1M face each.

So this, to me, seems to be an inevitable consequence of that fateful lack of paperwork.

It was covered in filings and in testimony that the debtors had not done the required paperwork, and the EC pointed out in their filings that, to their research, the SEC has never given a letter to "allow" for such omissions in the past.
-----------
Zitat bopfan:
Good point, Catz. However, balanced against the almost certain shareholder hardships (a la Madhawn) the skimpy criteria for Pink Sheets' compliance (which the court should impose as an expense of Weil Gotshal, not the estate) is not much of a hurdle.

"The Reorganized WMI Interests will not be listed for trading on any national securities exchange or OTHER ORGANIZED TRADING MARKET." (Emphasis added.) Sure sounds like our former WMI interests won't be traded any longer.

Furthermore, I think that upon voting the shares will be locked (some people here know more than they want to about that!). If you don't vote, you don't get a distribution, but I don't know if that means you just don't get liquidation trusts interest or if it means you don't get newco stock either.
----------
Zitat sgtofarmson...:
Thanks bop. Respectfully, I would rather wait it out than subject the NEW common to the likes of pinkie land (manipulation). How would the true value of the company be represented here.

As to the objections, I would encourage them. The court has always been sympethetic to shareholders. Whether it does any good, well we witnessed how she ruled on the GSA.

Good luck!
----------------
Zitat bopfan:
Sgt:

As I just explained to another poster, the shares have no transferability limitation. This means that one's broker could probably arrange a private sale. Such sales are much more susceptible to manipulation than even the Pink Sheets, where prices are visible to all.

Just sayin'.
--------------
Zitat old_joe_mcc:
bop,
see pdf pages 246/247 DS:

3. Transfer Restrictions under the New Certificate of Incorporation of Reorganized WMI with respect to the Reorganized Common Stock
From and after the Effective Date, the certificate of incorporation of Reorganized WMI will contain certain transfer restrictions as further described below in relation to the transfer of Reorganized Common Stock. In particular, without the approval of Reorganized WMI’s board of directors, (i) no Person will be permitted to acquire, whether directly or indirectly, and whether in one transaction or a series of related transactions, Reorganized Common Stock, to the extent that after giving effect to such purported acquisition (a) the purported acquirer or any other Person by reason of the purported acquirer’s acquisition would become a Substantial Holder (as defined below) of any class of stock of Reorganized WMI, or (b) the percentage of stock ownership of a person that, prior to giving effect to the purported acquisition, is already a Substantial Holder of the class of stock sought to be acquired would be increased; and (ii) no Substantial Holder may dispose, directly or indirectly, of any shares of Reorganized WMI stock without the consent of a majority of Reorganized WMI’s board of directors. A “Substantial Holder” is a person that owns (as determined for NOL purposes) 4.75% of any class of stock of Reorganized WMI, including any instrument treated as stock for NOL purposes.
----------
Zitat bopfan:
That's different from our topic; that's about the 4.75%.
Zitatende

Wamu WKN 893906 News ! Zukgab
Zukgab:

Seit gestern

18.12.11 10:11
Abend sehr viele und lange Berichte. Kann das einer mal mit einigen Sätzen zusammenfassen.
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! Zukgab
Zukgab:

Oh Gott

18.12.11 10:12
Was hat mein PC mit Groß- und Kleinschreibung gemacht! Entschuldigt.
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! kroetendetektor
kroetendetekt.:

@lander: Neue WMI laut DS erstmal nicht handelbar

18.12.11 10:12
Sehr interressante Info. Demnach wird die neu WMI eine ganze Weile nicht mehr handelbar sein!
(Verkleinert auf 81%) vergrößern
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! 468817
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! kroetendetektor
kroetendetekt.:

Nachzulesen hier:

18.12.11 10:17
lander:

mmmmmmmhhhhhmmmmm

18.12.11 10:18
wat nu,

wenn ich das alles richtig interpretiere geht`s wohl gerade darum das die Aktionäre sich damit beschäftigen sollen ob sie Ihre Share`s lieber jetzt veräußern(zu welchem Kurs auch immer...) oder in die neue Gesellschaft einbringen/tauschen (wahrscheinlich dann für einen bestimmten Zeitraum nicht handelbar z.B. 1 o. 2 Jahre) gespickt mit diversen juristischen Feinheiten die für den laien undurchschaubar sein dürften.

Stellt sich für mich die Frage, in wie weit ist das EC sowie Susman damit eingebunden

(immer im Hinterkopf wissend das hier sowie in sämtlichen Foren manipuliert wird bis zum geht nicht mehr ! M. Willignham wird gegen Susmann ausgespielt, neue Usernamen entstehen ohne Ende, alle haben sie die Weisheit gepachtet, diverse Abstimmungen werden eingestellt über was auch immer (Vorschläge eines gewissen Rosen...), User werden provokativ aufgefordert Ihr Anlagestrategie zu überdenken usw.

Abschließend bleibt mir nur eins - in der Ruhe liegt die Kraft, nicht verrückt machen lassen von diversen Pushern + Bashern (in sofern man/sie erkennen mag) selber mal über die Sache ruhig und gelassen nachdenken auch mal bei bestimmten Usern nachschauen was sie bis dato gepostet haben und nicht immer alles für bare Münze nehmen!

ach so für konstruktive Anregungen wäre ich natürlich aufgeschlossen - nicht zu verwechseln mit Chatgesprächen ;)

Wamu WKN 893906 News ! Kleinst-Aktionoer
Kleinst-Aktion.:

@lander

18.12.11 10:36
Die Handelseinschränkung auf 1 Jahr (oder mehr) halte ich ebenfalls für eine Option. Aber sobald klar wird, welche Chancen die shares der WMIneu haben, wird sich das in der verbleibenden Handelszeit abbilden. Auch die zocker dürfen beruhigt sein. Durchaus möglich, das die commons dann schon in den Dollarbereich gehen. Wie staylong zu Recht immer wieder betont, wird der Markt die Chancen aus dem litigation trust mit einpreisen.

Ich sitze auf meinen commons wie die Gans auf dem goldenen Ei..... und habe nach all der schweren Zeit nur noch ein müdes Lächeln für dieses nervöse rumgebashe.

*KA*
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! buzzard01
buzzard01:

@ lander

18.12.11 10:44
genau so sieht es aus ;-)

kröten retten brauchen die jenigen nicht, welche schon von anfang an dabei sind

man hatte genug möglichkeiten, mindestens seinen einsatz rauszuholen

ich gehe hier von einem einfachen prinzip aus: wenn so viele "geier" an einem

rütteln, dann wollen die doch was von mir - aber sicher nicht zu meinem(unserem) vorteil!

ich bleibe bis das offensichtliche und das subtile rütteln ein ende hat

gruss
euer Buzzard  (lange nichts mehr geschrieben aber von anfang an dabei)
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! herrscher2
herrscher2:

Es scheint sich eine

18.12.11 11:06

neue Epoche und Strategie in der Causa anzukündigen. Teile dem Wamu-Volk die Geschehnisse soweit als möglich wahrheitsgemäß mit - verfasse sie aber in einem tief juristischem Insiderkaudawelsch, sodass sie es nicht mehr verstehen und begreifen können.

Bei bohrenden Fragen verweise dann auf die Seite 457 des 27192ten Doc`s.

Wir werden Texte lesen, die völlig anders interpretiert werden. Die Verunsicherung nimmt eine neue Dimension an.

Schön zu merken bereits hier im Forum. Ein Forum ist immer ein Spiegebild der Gesellschaft......

Wamu WKN 893906 News ! celle303
celle303:

handelbarkeit

18.12.11 11:08
Kroete... Und lander danke erstmal, je mehr informationen wir hier analysieren, um
so schlimmer wird es, so wie es scheint werden die aktien nach einem bestimmten
stichtag nicht mehr an einer börse für uns handelbar sein und das für einen ungewissen zeitraum, wenn
ich das so lese wird mir schon zum sonntag vormittag übel, dieser plan ist völlig
inakzeptabel, wenn sie am ende nur noch eine handvoll gesellschafter haben wollen,
Bitte gern aber nur unter der bedingung, dass sie uns ordentlich ausbezahlen,
Ich will nicht noch einen unbekannten zeitraum warten müssen bis sie die wmmrc
völlig in grund und boden gewirtschaftet haben. Hoffentlich steht in der ec stellungnahme
was erhellendes drin.
Viel glück allen investierten
dachte ich hätte einen lottoschein gezogen, jetzt stellt sich heraus es ist arbeit und einlösen
soll ich ihn auch erst können, wenn es denen passt, na super.
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! herrscher2
herrscher2:

Jetzt kursieren bereits

18.12.11 11:17

Meldungen über eine etwaige Handelsbeschränkung. 1 Jahr, mehrere Jahre ?????

Sie werden bis dahin den Kurs unten halten, wir werden SUSMAN&Co verteufeln. Nach einiger Zeit wird der Handel möglicherweise aufgenommen, mit einem Kurs, von dem wir uns nicht einmal träumen wagten - im positiven Sinn.

Viele werden aber nicht mehr dabei sein......

Ich hoffe trotzdem, dass es nicht so kommt.....

Wamu WKN 893906 News ! SCHNAPSI
SCHNAPSI:

Also es wird wohl eine wilde Woche

18.12.11 11:22
neue Phase der verunsicherung eingeleutet !
Also an spannung ist das hier nicht mehr zu überbieten !!!!!!!!!!

Und die ereignisse werden sich überschlagen nichts desto trotz Ich bin und bleib dabei und lass mich von keinem rausschütteln und schon garnicht von unseren Herr Rosen !

Auch wenn die stücke längere Zeit nicht handelbar sind .!
Ich vermute nämlich das da noch viel mehr hintersteckt und in 1bis 2 Jahren eine ordentliche Rendiete raus springen wird !  Rosen bzw JPM wird jetzt in dieser Phase wohl ordentlich die stücke von dennen die aus angst schmeißen sammeln und sich nach ende der handelsaussetzung ausschütten vor lachen weil sie am ende noch ein riesen Geschäft gemacht haben !

Aber nichts für ungut ist nur meine ansicht kein Kauf oder Verkaufsempfehlung !

MfG SCHNAPSI !!!!!!

Seite: Übersicht ... 6932  6933  6935  6936  ... ZurückZurück WeiterWeiter

Börsenforum - Gesamtforum - Antwort einfügen - zum ersten Beitrag springen

Neueste Beiträge aus dem Mr. Cooper Group Inc. Forum

Wertung Antworten Thema Verfasser letzter Verfasser letzter Beitrag
46 13.501 █ Der ESCROW - Thread █ union gsch69 11:03
60 67.450 Coop SK Tippspiel (ehem. WMIH) ranger100 Terminator100 26.04.24 20:02
162 86.765 COOP News (ehemals: Wamu /WMIH) Pjöngjang JusticeWillWin 25.04.24 15:30
8 1.310 WMIH + Cooper Info Orakel99 lander 24.04.24 16:54
349 198.955 Wamu WKN 893906 News ! plusquamperfekt union 10.03.24 17:21

--button_text--