DETROIT, July 29, 2020
Second-quarter 2020 results:
- EPS-diluted of $(0.56), and EPS-diluted-adjusted of $(0.50)
- EPS-diluted-adjusted includes a $0.08 gain from PSA revaluations
- Income of $(0.8) billion, and EBIT-adjusted of $(0.5) billion
- Revenue of $16.8 billion
- Automotive liquidity of $30.6 billion
- Automotive operating cash flow of $(8.0) billion, and adjusted automotive free cash flow of $(9.0) billion
- GM North America EBIT-adjusted near breakeven at $(0.1) billion
- GM Financial EBT-adjusted of $0.2 billion
Investor analyst conference call
GM Chairman and CEO Mary Barra and Chief Financial Officer Dhivya Suryadevara will host a conference call for investor analysts at 10 a.m. EDT today to discuss second-quarter results. Introductory remarks will be followed by a question-and-answer session for analysts.
Journalists who wish to listen to the call may dial in using the following numbers:
|Name of Call:
|GM Earnings Call
Cautionary Note on Forward-Looking Statements: This press release contains forward-looking statements that represent our current judgment about possible future events. In making these statements we rely on assumptions and analysis based on our experience and perception of historical trends, current conditions and expected future developments as well as other factors we consider appropriate under the circumstances. We believe these judgments are reasonable, but these statements are not guarantees of any events or financial results, and our actual results may differ materially due to a variety of important factors, both positive and negative. A list and description of these factors can be found in our Annual Report on Form 10-K and our subsequent filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. We caution readers not to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements. We undertake no obligation to update publicly or otherwise revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or other factors that affect the subject of these statements, except where we are expressly required to do so by law.
SOURCE General Motors Co.