Ad hoc-Mitteilungen

Ad hoc: CPI PROPERTY GROUP ('CPIPG' or the 'Group') - cash offer to all IMMOFINANZ shareholders to acquire their shares

| Aufrufe: 347

DGAP-Ad-hoc: CPI PROPERTY GROUP / Key word(s): Acquisition CPI PROPERTY GROUP ('CPIPG' or the 'Group') - cash offer to all IMMOFINANZ shareholders to acquire their shares 03-Dec-2021 / 18:54 CET/CEST Disclosure of an inside information acc. to Article 17 MAR of the Regulation (EU) No 596/2014, transmitted by DGAP - a service of EQS Group AG. The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement.


CPI PROPERTY GROUP (société anonyme) 40, rue de la Vallée L-2661 Luxembourg R.C.S. Luxembourg: B 102 254

NOT FOR RELEASE, PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION (IN WHOLE OR IN PART) IN, INTO OR FROM ANY OTHER JURISDICTION WHERE TO DO SO WOULD VIOLATE THE LAWS OF SUCH JURISDICTION. THIS ANNOUNCEMENT IS NEITHER AN OFFER TO EXCHANGE OR PURCHASE NOR A SOLICITATION OF AN OFFER TO EXCHANGE OR PURCHASE SHARES.

Ad hoc disclosure of inside information according to Article 17 of the EU Market Abuse Regulation and announcement pursuant to Section 5 Austrian Takeover Act (ÜbG) Luxembourg, 3 December 2021

CPI PROPERTY GROUP ("CPIPG" or the "Group") - cash offer to all IMMOFINANZ shareholders to acquire their shares

As of 3 December 2021, CPIPG owns (directly and indirectly) a total of 26,387,094 IMMOFINANZ shares, corresponding to a participation of approx. 21.4%, with additional 13,029,155 IMMOFINANZ shares, corresponding to a participation of 10.6% conditionally contracted. This represents a combined stake of 39,416,249 IMMOFINANZ shares, corresponding to a participation of approx. 32.0%.

On that basis, CPIPG intends to make an anticipatory mandatory takeover offer for all outstanding shares of IMMOFINANZ AG. Shareholders are to be offered EUR 21.20 in cash per IMMOFINANZ share (ISIN AT0000A21KS2) on a cum dividend basis, which is the closing share price of IMMOFINANZ on the Vienna Stock Exchange from Thursday, 2 December 2021 and a premium of 4.2% versus the 6-months volume weighted average per share. The offer document will be published in due course in accordance with the Austrian Takeover Act (Übernahmegesetz).


Information and Explanation of the Issuer to this News: Contact: Martin Matula, General Counsel, +352 26 47 67 67 m.matula@cpipg.com
03-Dec-2021 CET/CEST The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases. Archive at www.dgap.de


Language: English
Company: CPI PROPERTY GROUP
40, rue de la Vallée
L-2661 Luxembourg
Luxemburg
Phone: +352 264 767 1
Fax: +352 264 767 67
E-mail: contact@cpipg.com
Internet: www.cpipg.com
ISIN: LU0251710041
WKN: A0JL4D
Listed: Regulated Market in Frankfurt (General Standard); Regulated Unofficial Market in Dusseldorf, Stuttgart
EQS News ID: 1254226
 
End of Announcement DGAP News Service

1254226  03-Dec-2021 CET/CEST

"fncls.ssp?fn=show_t_gif&application_id=1254226&application_name=news&site_id=ariva"

Hinweis: ARIVA.DE veröffentlicht in dieser Rubrik Analysen, Kolumnen und Nachrichten aus verschiedenen Quellen. Die ARIVA.DE AG ist nicht verantwortlich für Inhalte, die erkennbar von Dritten in den „News“-Bereich dieser Webseite eingestellt worden sind, und macht sich diese nicht zu Eigen. Diese Inhalte sind insbesondere durch eine entsprechende „von“-Kennzeichnung unterhalb der Artikelüberschrift und/oder durch den Link „Um den vollständigen Artikel zu lesen, klicken Sie bitte hier.“ erkennbar; verantwortlich für diese Inhalte ist allein der genannte Dritte.