Mr. Cooper Group. 77,57 $ +2,38% Perf. seit Threadbeginn:   +225,81%

Wamu WKN 893906 News ! lander
lander:

I Hub Post...

11.08.10 22:55
investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=53225325

Posted by: gandalf48ct   Date: Wednesday, August 11, 2010 4:08:59 PM
In reply to: STRIKEEAGLE who wrote msg# 229271 Post # of 229286    

IN THEORY...strike, catz....they will have to return everything to WM... there's no other way to justify "make whole" as a relief for equity until they determine what that "whole" is. I can guarantee, it's not sitting in the current POR. And without a legit POR, there can be no GSA to agree to ... Between the Examiner and bogus POR, even a drunken sailor would stumble over fraud.
--------------------------------------------------
investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=53226926

Posted by: WithCatz   Date: Wednesday, August 11, 2010 4:39:55 PM
In reply to: gandalf48ct who wrote msg# 229279 Post # of 229286    

gandalf, respectfully, the court does what is practical, not in "theory".

"Theory", here for WMI, is only used to obtain value.

I've been here before. Another Yahoo post that got me in trouble as well. But, honestly, it's true.

{Same as my earlier re-post from Yahoo, any tone you read is not to you or iHub, but from the Yahoo post reply at the time}

Quote:
Catz wrote on Yahoo:

It's like unscrambling an egg. Sure, with some quantum physics, etc, maybe, but in reality, no.

WMB/WMB fsb have been 'scrambled' into the JPM Omlet, intertwined, etc.

And you can see how it's cheaper to pay a replacement-cost for the egg, than to try to solve the unscrambling-the-egg problem to give back the original egg.

Similarly, the courts and the 'process' also sees that as well. While 'technically' possible to systematically 'undo' all the integration into JPM, undo computer systems, undo account changes, etc, etc..

The cost to do so is greater than the damages incurred and/or devalues the estate more than the benefits the result.

Eg, in the first couple of months, maybe, it would have been possible to undo things. Too far along now.

Therefore, the courts and the process, provides for financial compensation once the over-scrambling occurs.

It is, what it is. And the 'system' will accommodate a resolution based on monies, not on unscrambling.

...Catz

MfG.L:)

"Ein jeder gibt den Wert sich selbst"

"Der Schein regiert die Welt, und die Gerechtigkeit ist nur auf der Bühne".(Parasit)

Und es herrscht der Erde Gott, das Geld.(An die Freude)

Werbung

Entdecke die beliebtesten ETFs von Xtrackers

Xtrackers MSCI Japan UCITS ETF 1D
Perf. 12M: +155,87%
Xtrackers MSCI Pakistan Swap UCITS ETF 1C
Perf. 12M: +67,33%
Xtrackers Artificial Intelligence and Big Data UCITS ETF 1C
Perf. 12M: +49,70%
Xtrackers MSCI USA Communication Services UCITS ETF 1D
Perf. 12M: +44,81%
Xtrackers MSCI Japan UCITS ETF 2D - USD Hedged
Perf. 12M: +44,02%

Wamu WKN 893906 News ! Canon
Canon:

@whiskyandcoke EURUSD

11.08.10 23:04
dein Wort in Gottes Ohr
gehen wir davon aus das dieser Kurs weiter mitspielt?!!

Und das macht diesen f...ing Day eigentlich wieder nice!
So einen feftigen Intraday-Sturz erlebt man wahrlich nicht alle Tage!
-2,3% Wow... hoffentlich keine Eintagsfliege...

Sind wir mal Ehrlich, hoffen wir doch alle sehnlichst auf einen
weiter schwächelnden Euro!
Es wäre doch zu schön, das unverhoffte "Superlos-:)"
am Ende durch 1,1/4 , 1,1/5 oder -ach ich träume- gar durch 1,1/6
teilen zu können, statt der blöden 1,1/3?!

Insofern hätte ich nichts gegen einen weiterhin schwachen Markt :)

DRÜCKEN WIR ALLE DIE DAUMEN
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! 8458590
`:´  "Gentleman-Spekulant"  `:´
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! holzauge999
holzauge999:

Es gibt

11.08.10 23:05
Immer ein erstes mal zum Beispiel die französische Revolution,Hiroshima und Nagasaki ,Marx,Lenin,Hitler,der Fall der Berliner Mauer, der 11 September und es wird immer Menschen geben die bevor ein Ereigniss stattfindet gesagt haben so etwas wird es nie geben aber es ist passiert genauso sehe ich das mit Wamu !!Ich lese die Post von PF eigentlich ganz gerne aber er schreibt immer irgendwie als ob er das Rad der Geschichte rückwärts drehen will das kann er aber nicht weil er nur auf sich fixiert ist und wahrscheinlich das System so wie es jetzt ist erhalten möchte aber die Wamu Geschichte wird nicht nur ihn sondern auch noch ganz andere Sachen hinwegfegen.Man sollte die Zeichen der Zeit nicht übersehen zB kommende Ölkrise nächste Finanzkrise Goldblase Klimawandel Kriege Rohstoffe (auch Uran wird knapp) den an den Ursachen der Krise in der Wamu steckt hat sich nichts geändert siehe JPM die wohl eindeutig wieder einmal zu den Verursachern (LB) und gleichzeitiger Gewinner zählen !! Wie gesagt es gibt immer ein erstes mal und die Wamustory hat das Zeug dazu Geschichte zu schreiben und wenn ein Gewinn dabei raus kommt noch besser dazu bin ich ja an der Börse und in Wamu investiert vieleicht habe ich dann mehr Möglichkeiten die Welt zu verändern als zum jetzigen Zeitpunkt den Geld macht ja bekanntlich frei !! Longq WAMU Gruss Holzi       PS:Infofreier Post mir war mal so gibt ja nichts neues.
Neues Motto Weg vom Öl das ist Zukunft !!
lander:

was längeres.... :)

11.08.10 23:07
1.investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=53218593

Posted by: Bizreader   Date: Wednesday, August 11, 2010 2:32:58 PM
In reply to: sunshinevibrations who wrote msg# 229227 Post # of 229286    

That outcome would fly in the face of private ownership rights and privileges. WMI owned the banks, the banks didn't own themselves.
The owner was damaged. HELLO?

That outcome would be piercing the corporate veil with a nuclear bomb. Like the court saying... "So, you think you own something, until we want it, then you don't own it anymore and you never did."
2.investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=53219559

Posted by: MONICALAW   Date: Wednesday, August 11, 2010 2:47:42 PM
In reply to: Bizreader who wrote msg# 229242 Post # of 229286    

I just read the wamuequityrights.gov and read the date of settlement between FDIC selling WMB to JPM extended to August 30,2010.....Ok, it will be 7 days before the examiner's final report .......How does it make sense to finalizing a purchase without determining the true value????? as we all know the purchase price in commercial transaction will change and varies during the time of Escrow set.....The Escrow period has extended but the New Price is unknown.....How could that be....Huh?????
3.investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=53219909

Posted by: WithCatz   Date: Wednesday, August 11, 2010 2:52:47 PM
In reply to: MONICALAW who wrote msg# 229246 Post # of 229286    

Monica, that date of Aug 30th just happens to be the expiration date of the GSA between WMI, JPM, and FDIC.

It is of _no_ coincidence that it is the same date.

FDIC has said in court that they are hesitant (I forget the exact words) to extend the GSA "over and over and over"....

I don't know what that all means, but the date of the the P&A extended to Aug 30th, coinciding with the GSA date of Aug 30, is no coincidence.

My take is that the FDIC will continue to extend the P&A. They may or may not extend the GSA.

...Catz
4.investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=53220924

Posted by: Lebosco   Date: Wednesday, August 11, 2010 3:09:30 PM
In reply to: WithCatz who wrote msg# 229250 Post # of 229286    

CATZ in your honest opinion what advantages would they have extending the P&A and not the GSA...since they signed on to it why not want the two expiration dates to mirror each-other?!
5.investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=53221877

Posted by: WithCatz   Date: Wednesday, August 11, 2010 3:23:12 PM
In reply to: DudeBug who wrote msg# 229251 Post # of 229286    

Dudebug, the FDIC has stated in court (and Rosen has also said similar) that if the agreement among the parties "breaks", then the GSA is off. Today, that GSA has a firm date of Aug 30th of expiration.

The FDIC has said in court they are not interested in seeing it extended, and extended. We aren't sure what they are getting at, but I think it's part of this "rush" to get the DS/POR (based on the GSA) quickly approved.

And, in a word, THJMW has - in the past - said ... "Why?"

And in 8/10's hearing, we also heard THJMW say that if their are objections and delays to TPS's discovery, then it will, in her opinion, also delay any confirmation of the GSA DS/POR. {subtle hint, but very important}

Quote:
If the GSA expires on 8/30 and the FDIC doesn't sign on again, would that mean there would be NO POR for the Judge to approve or decline on 9/7?

The answer is YES. With a big IF. This was stated in court. IF the FDIC and all the other parties don't extend it. It has a hard date of expiration without any agreement to extend.

...Catz
6.investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=53222370

"Der Schein regiert die Welt, und die Gerechtigkeit ist nur auf der Bühne".(Parasit)

lander:

sorry, war zu schnell auf der Taste :)

11.08.10 23:21
6.investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=53222370

Posted by: WithCatz   Date: Wednesday, August 11, 2010 3:29:37 PM
In reply to: Lebosco who wrote msg# 229254 Post # of 229286    

Lebosco, I don't think it's really an issue of advantage or not, let me see if I can make sense -- from my perspective.

I think the FDIC will extend the P&A over and over, it's a unilateral thing (per Boston's scanned document) that the FDIC can do with a stroke of their singular pen, and in my opinion, will continue to do {On Yahoo they quoted up to 6 years -- find that there if you doubt}....

This extension of the P&A is "needed" by the FDIC because until everything is resolved, which a confirmed DS/POR would do, the P&A isn't a done deal.

On a separate hand, for the FDIC, they've said they didn't want the GSA binding them forever. Remember, they were very hesitant to sign the GSA in the first place, and have, with a time limit. I think that is to make the GSA parties want to get it "done" as soon as possible... {which is looking more and more difficult with the Examiner, TPS, etc}

So, at the moment, they extended the P&A to match the date of the GSA -- because, back when the GSA was signed, if approved, it would have also closed the P&A with all the releases, etc.

Now that, IMHO, the GSA Aug 30th date is in jeopardy, the open question is whether the FDIC extends the GSA {and any other party as well}, lets it fail, or what. {See my note to Dudebug}

Regardless, I expect the P&A to be extended.

...Catz
7.investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=53222816

Posted by: WithCatz   Date: Wednesday, August 11, 2010 3:35:44 PM
In reply to: drkazmd65 who wrote msg# 229262 Post # of 229286    

drkaz, not stupid at all. I've heard it before. You wrote:
Quote:
So - maybe this is just me being 'stupid' - but would that mean the deal would have to unwind?

If they can't move forward because the FDIC recievership & transfer contract is null & void - what else could they actually do?

And I do understand it. I said something about it on Yahoo and got my rear end handed to me. I'm hesitant to say it here again, but I will.

This is my opinion. If you detect tone in it, remember it was to the Yahoo'er who posted it, not towards you or anyone here.

Quote:
Catz wrote on yahoo...

In the first few months after seizure, the return of WaMu WOULD HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE.

At that time, there WAS STILL mostly a separately operating WaMu bank to still return, without much difficulty.

Signs hadn't changed, personnel not yet integrated, buildings not remodeled, computer systems not replaced and old systems scuttled, etc.

In other words, "non-scrambled".

Once the "scrambling" occurs, the courts {and simple practicality} do not look to unscramble. It's virtually impossible because of numerous reasons including: it's not financially practicable {compensation is cheaper than the cost to unscramble} and that too much time and change has occurred -- people downsized, records converted, customer base changed, etc, etc.

{And not surprising that JPM did the scrambling as rapidly as possible...}

Therefore the courts are left with the only practical remedy. Financial (cash, stock, etc) compensation.

I encourage anyone who's still on the "return the bank" bandwagon to find an equivalent situation where the bank is completely integrated, "gone" for all practical purposes, and the courts found a way to "return the bank".

Not a small bank that was kept operating stand-alone and returned.

That's not the situation we have here with WaMu.

Personally, I feel it's disingenuous to encourage folks to think that it's possible (in any reasonable line of thinking) that WaMu is or COULD be coming back to WMI.

I know, it feels good emotionally to say it (return our bank) as a chant, but we need to stay focused on the real possibilities and how they can/will/should come about -- and that is financial compensation for what occurred.
8.investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=53223480

Posted by: WithCatz   Date: Wednesday, August 11, 2010 3:44:50 PM
In reply to: drkazmd65 who wrote msg# 229265 Post # of 229287    

Yup. That's why I don't - {usually} - play in rhetorical questions. You'll find me at odds with some on iHub that way. It's OK. I think I have my place ;)

Some questions can't be answered, and we just have to wait for the courts.

..Catz
9.investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=53224749

Posted by: STRIKEEAGLE   Date: Wednesday, August 11, 2010 4:01:16 PM
In reply to: drkazmd65 who wrote msg# 229265 Post # of 229287    

Drk... I believe the answer to your question is based in the politics of this case and who had their hands in our cookie jar prior to and at the time of seizure!

On the surface one might think that whomever "received" the assets should pay for them.

The FDIC is in the poop house on this one... they will have to open their wallet in deed.

AIMHO
10.investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=53225325

Posted by: gandalf48ct   Date: Wednesday, August 11, 2010 4:08:59 PM
In reply to: STRIKEEAGLE who wrote msg# 229271 Post # of 229287    

IN THEORY...strike, catz....they will have to return everything to WM... there's no other way to justify "make whole" as a relief for equity until they determine what that "whole" is. I can guarantee, it's not sitting in the current POR. And without a legit POR, there can be no GSA to agree to ... Between the Examiner and bogus POR, even a drunken sailor would stumble over fraud.
11.investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=53226926

Posted by: WithCatz   Date: Wednesday, August 11, 2010 4:39:55 PM
In reply to: gandalf48ct who wrote msg# 229279 Post # of 229287    

gandalf, respectfully, the court does what is practical, not in "theory".

"Theory", here for WMI, is only used to obtain value.

I've been here before. Another Yahoo post that got me in trouble as well. But, honestly, it's true.

{Same as my earlier re-post from Yahoo, any tone you read is not to you or iHub, but from the Yahoo post reply at the time}

Quote:
Catz wrote on Yahoo:

It's like unscrambling an egg. Sure, with some quantum physics, etc, maybe, but in reality, no.

WMB/WMB fsb have been 'scrambled' into the JPM Omlet, intertwined, etc.

And you can see how it's cheaper to pay a replacement-cost for the egg, than to try to solve the unscrambling-the-egg problem to give back the original egg.

Similarly, the courts and the 'process' also sees that as well. While 'technically' possible to systematically 'undo' all the integration into JPM, undo computer systems, undo account changes, etc, etc..

The cost to do so is greater than the damages incurred and/or devalues the estate more than the benefits the result.

Eg, in the first couple of months, maybe, it would have been possible to undo things. Too far along now.

Therefore, the courts and the process, provides for financial compensation once the over-scrambling occurs.

It is, what it is. And the 'system' will accommodate a resolution based on monies, not on unscrambling.

...Catz

MfG.L:)

Wamu WKN 893906 News ! ilpipo
ilpipo:

Man man man..

11.08.10 23:37
Das ganze erinnert mich an Arturo Ui! Wer's noch nicht gelesen hat,empfehlenswert,auch noch in fortgeschrittenem alter.
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! Luga66
Luga66:

Brauche wieder einen Tipp

11.08.10 23:39

gestern 0,18

Heute unter 0,17

Morgen unter 0,16

freitag unter 0,15

bis nächsten Mittwoch  0,10

könnte das hinkommen!

LG at all.

Wamu WKN 893906 News ! ilpipo
ilpipo:

Hmm

11.08.10 23:43
Morgen 0,2
Freitag 0,3
Samstag 0,5

Merkste selber,das das alles nicht geht!!
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! Chance 2 Risico 1
Chance 2 Risi.:

@ union, post #81759 Danke,

11.08.10 23:45
ist einfach genial.Weil 100% ehrlich,und für Longis aufschlußreich und beruhigend.
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! potzblitzzz
potzblitzzz:

Ganz schön ermüdend, sich diese

11.08.10 23:51
literarischen Ergüsse durchzulesen. Man könnte auch Sülze dazu sagen.

Hier hätte heute nur etwas von Pjön stehen müssen, bei dem ich mich mal bedanken möchte. Er versorgt uns hier permanent und ohne Schnörkel mit Updates des Gerichtsservers und teilweise auch interessanten News.

Eigentlich möchte ich auch nur sowas lesen: News, Links, TV-Berichte, Argumentationen mit Quellen, etc. Wenn sich dann eine Diskussion daraus ergibt, hat sie meistens eine ganz andere Qualität. Belassen wir es doch dabei.
Dumme Menschen stellen keine Fragen.
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! C_P_
C_P_:

Mal 'ne OT-Frage an Winner und KOMA

12.08.10 00:07
Seid Ihr beiden nörgelnde Kinder oder erwachsene Menschen, mit denen man sich normal unterhalten kann? Langsam nerven diese Kleinkriege. Wo ist unser Gegner? Genau, an der Wallstreet, also konzentriert Euch darauf und nervt nicht mit Euren Kleinkriegen. Das gilt auch für alle anderen, die meinen, sich hier profilieren zu müssen.

Guts Nächtle
Euer C_P_
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! Stockiiiiii
Stockiiiiii:

Bofan´s möglicher Ausgang zum 30.08 und

12.08.10 00:08
damit zum Ende der verlängerten Frist der FDIC....Hätte was ;)

"I agree with other posters that the next couple of days may yield a settlement (discussed later) to be announced prior to the 10/30 hearing.

The importance of TPG's interests cannot be overstated. Small investors are minnows following TPG's efforts to negotiate with JPM for an acceptable per share value, and TPG's strength is therefore a blessing.

If I were Jamie Dimon I would want to reach a settlement for several reasons that don't require discussion as they've been exhaustively elaborated on this board. 'Settlement' means dismissal of the Chapter 11 case and acquisition of WMI in exchange for shares of JPM. Obviously the major sticking point is the value TPG wants for the common shareholders of WMI relative to JPM's common stock.

The Chapter 11 process has changed nothing about WMI that cannot be remedied by dismissing the filing and absorbing WMI into JPM. Bearing in mind that Dimon wanted to acquire WMI last spring, if a price can be reached the situation can be remedied. Some posters have made much about the banking subsidiaries being the only assets of WMI and have contended that Dimon has no interest in WMI as the FDIC seizure gave him the bank branches and deposits. This is incorrect. The bank holding company, WMI, is an asset, has assets (including the $5 billion on deposit and the NOL) as set forth in the bankruptcy schedule, and has powerful common shareholders (e.g., TPG).

WMI also has the best bankruptcy lawyers in the world (Weil Gotshal) to press claims against JPM and the FDIC, and this fact is not lost on Jamie Dimon, who did not get where is by being stupid. Dimon does not want Weil Gotshal, TPG, and irate WMI shareholders on his back in addition to the investigation of whether he had inside information about BSC from the FDIC. Accordingly, common sense indicates that settlement negotiations ARE happening behind the scenes and their results will be known shortly."

messages.finance.yahoo.com/Stocks_(A_to_Z)/...&frt=1#20311
Nichts geschieht ohne Risiko,aber ohne Risiko geschieht auch nichts....!
holzauge999:

Stockiiiii

12.08.10 00:20
27-Oct-08 09:04 pm  ist das Datum des Post ??? Long Wamuq Gruss Holzi
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! Stockiiiiii
Stockiiiiii:

@hozi Sorry never mind...

12.08.10 00:31
Vor lauter leserei anscheinend den überblick verloren und wunschgedanken gestrickt...
tatsächlich ein altes post..zeichen für mich ins bett zu gehen
Nichts geschieht ohne Risiko,aber ohne Risiko geschieht auch nichts....!
holzauge999:

Stockiiiiii

12.08.10 00:46
Ich wurde mal von ID gemaßregelt weil ich nicht wusste was DD bedeutet lese es dir noch durch bevor du ins Bett Gehst soviel Zeit muss sein !!  Long Wamuq Gruss Holzi                             Due-Diligence-PrüfungGesichtet [zur aktuellen Version]   (+/−)

Due Diligence (DD), bekannt als „Sorgfaltspflicht“ (z. B. von Banken), bezeichnet die „gebotene Sorgfalt“, mit der beim Kauf bzw. Verkauf von Unternehmensbeteiligungen oder Immobilien oder einem Börsengang das Objekt im Vorfeld der Akquisition oder des Börsengangs geprüft wird. Due-Diligence-Prüfungen beinhalten insbesondere eine systematische Stärken-/Schwächen-Analyse des Objekts, eine Analyse der mit dem Kauf oder des Börsengangs verbundenen Risiken sowie eine fundierte Bewertung des Objekts. Ein oft gewähltes Prüfungsraster ist das der EFQM. Gegenstand des Blickwinkels sind weiterhin Bilanzen, personelle und sachliche Ressourcen, strategische Positionierung, rechtliche und finanzielle Risiken, Umweltlasten. Gezielt wird nach so genannten Dealbreakern gesucht, d. h. nach Sachverhalten, die einem Kauf entgegenstehen könnten – z. B. Altlasten beim Grundstückskauf oder ungeklärte Markenrechte beim Unternehmenskauf. Erkannte Risiken können entweder Auslöser für einen Abbruch der Verhandlungen oder Grundlage einer vertraglichen Berücksichtigung in Form von Preisabschlägen oder Garantien sein. Für grenzüberschreitende Unternehmensübernahmen gewinnt die political due diligence zunehmende Bedeutung (Negativbeispiel: E.ON/Endesa).

Grundlage ist sinnvollerweise ein Letter of Intent, in dem ein angemessener Zeitraum für die Due-Diligence-Prüfung vereinbart wird. Weiterhin werden regelmäßig der Zugriff auf die benötigten Informationen und Daten sowie ggf. die Zahlung einer Gebühr bei Nichtkauf zum Gegenstand einer solchen Vereinbarung gemacht. Recht hilfreich für Projektprüfungen sind so genannte Meilensteinberichte (siehe auch: Meilenstein), welche den Zustand des jeweiligen Projektes in einer Kurzzusammenfassung wiedergeben.

Zur Durchführung einer Due Diligence sind auf diesem Gebiet nicht nur erfahrene Anwälte und Wirtschaftsprüfer notwendig, sondern, je nach Umfang der DD, auch Fachleute mit spezifischen Kenntnissen, z. B. Kenntnisse der Branche oder spezieller Themengebiete wie Informationstechnik, Architekten oder Bausachverständige. Je nach Größe und Branche des zu kaufenden Unternehmens sind Due-Diligence-Teams mit 20 und mehr Teammitgliedern durchaus denkbar.
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! Chance 2 Risico 1
Chance 2 Risi.:

Wir sind wieder auf der Liste,

12.08.10 05:04

Ariva  Meistgesuchte Aktien

Wamu WKN 893906 News ! Pjöngjang
Pjöngjang:

Dokumente der Nacht.

12.08.10 05:59
Order Granting Admission Pro Hac Vice of David B. Hird
www.kccllc.net/documents/0812229/0812229100811000000000004.pdf

AT&T Corp.'s Opposition to Debtors' Objection to Proof of Claim Filed by AT&T Corp. (Claim No. 3725)
www.kccllc.net/documents/0812229/0812229100811000000000006.pdf

[Filed Under Seal] Declaration of Kari La Fleur in Support of AT&T Corp.'s Opposition to Debtors' Objection to Proof of Claim Filed by AT&T Corp. (Claim No. 3725)
www.kccllc.net/documents/0812229/0812229100811000000000007.pdf

Notice of AT&T's Motion for an Order Authorizing AT&T to File Under Seal the Affidavit of Kari La Fleur
www.kccllc.net/documents/0812229/0812229100811000000000008.pdf

Second Order Granting Debtors' Thirty-Eighth Omnibus (Non-Substantive) Objection to Claims
www.kccllc.net/documents/0812229/0812229100811000000000009.pdf

Second Order Granting Debtors' Thirty-Ninth Omnibus (Non-Substantive) Objection to Claims
www.kccllc.net/documents/0812229/0812229100811000000000010.pdf

Second Order Granting Debtors' Fortieth Omnibus (Non-Substantive) Objection to Claims
www.kccllc.net/documents/0812229/0812229100811000000000011.pdf

Second Order Granting Debtors' Forty-First Omnibus (Non-Substantive) Objection to Claims
www.kccllc.net/documents/0812229/0812229100811000000000012.pdf

Second Order Granting Debtors' Forty-Second Omnibus (Non-Substantive) Objection to Claims
www.kccllc.net/documents/0812229/0812229100811000000000013.pdf

AT&T's Motion for an Order Authorizing AT&T to File Under Seal the Affidavit of Kari La Fleur
www.kccllc.net/documents/0812229/0812229100811000000000014.pdf

Order Granting Admission of Wendy M. Simkulak
www.kccllc.net/documents/0812229/0812229100811000000000015.pdf

Notice of Withdrawal of Docket No. 5270
www.kccllc.net/documents/0812229/0812229100811000000000017.pdf
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! Winner2010
Winner2010:

@C_P_.....zu deinen posting...

12.08.10 06:08
"-Frage an Winner und KOMA 2 00:07 #81772  Seid Ihr beiden nörgelnde Kinder oder erwachsene Menschen.."

jetzt reicht es aber schön langsam mit euren oberlehrerhaften gehabe !!
was ist passiert ??
ich schrieb gestern nur ein paar einzelne postings, im gegensatz zu einigen,
die hier in minutentakt den thread zumüllen !!
unter anderen schrieb ich auch dieses posting 81748 "highlight des tages",
welches weder OT, sich nicht auf einen einzelen user, sondern auf mehrere
user bezog und eher ironisch, als beleidigend verfasst war !!

unter anderen beschrieb ich ein posting von user koma und derweißeEngel so...

"@user koma....
"zu gestern: was ich irgendwie vermisst habe, war die anfängliche aggressivität des examiners, oder eher generell hat mich sein verhalten ein bissl verwundert!.."
@user derweißeEngel...
"...mir kam nur der Ex etwas unvorbereitet vor,aber auch etwas "kleinlaut"....

sorry ihr zwei helden, falls ihr es noch nicht kapiert habt...dieser mann ist
prüfer und hat als dieser absolut neutral zu sein, die aggressivität überlassen
wir doch besser unseren herrn susman, oder ??
ausserdem finde ich etwas "kleinlaut" besser und er findet dafür einiges,
als "großlaut", bzw."grossspurig" und er findet nichts relevantes !!.."

worauf herrn komas geistreiche antwort derart vornehm ausfiel....
"winner2010 5 11.08.10 21:45 #81749  ...hast du überhaupt schonmal etwas produktives beigetragen, außer andere zu beleidigen oder fakten anderer zu lesen, umzuformelieren und wiederzugeben?
eigenleistung = NULL

okay.....über derart niveauvolle pöbeleien dieses users kann sich jeder
selber sein urteil bilden.....und gerade deshalb lasse ich mich nicht auch

noch von dir ans bein pinkeln !!

anscheinend herrscht hier die devise....ein user hat es gestern treffend gesagt
"aber hier werden wohl keine kritischen Worte erlaubt...die werden beleidigt....! "

so blöd es vielleicht auch klingt....selbst so leute wie pfandbrief und superjoker
kommen für mich ehrlicher rüber, als gewisse leute hier....
wie user koma...gibt sich als longie(sehr kompetent und mit guten börsewissen)....
in wirklichkeit ein kleiner trader, wenn nicht zeitweise sogar ein shorter.....
einmal push, einmal bash...eben ein fähnchen im wind !!
nicht falsch verstehen....dieses anlageverhalten steht natürlich jeden frei
und selbst überlassen....aber genauso steht es mir zu, etwas zu hinterfragen !!
seine reaktion und pöbeleien werden nicht lange auf sich warten lassen, wetten ??

übrigens habe ich keine problem, mich aus deiner gruppe zu nehmen...
nein, ich bitte dich sogar darum....mit solchen scheinheiligen leuten wie dir
möchte ich nichts mehr zu tun haben...

danke !

winner
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! Pjöngjang
Pjöngjang:

Top CEO Jamie Dimon Selling Chicago Home

12.08.10 06:14
www.move.com/trends/top-ceo-jamie-dimon-selling-chicago-home/
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! wamu wolle
wamu wolle:

winner und der nagel

12.08.10 08:08
ja .....  da hat winner absolut den nagel auf den kopf getroffen....

dem ist nichts hinzuzufügen.....

1.wer angst vor verlusten hat..... der hat an der boerse nichts zu suchen!!!

2. geduld ist..... konzentrierte kraft.

3. ALLE ALLE ALLE werden mit wamu das geschäft ihres lebens machen.

gruss wolle
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! Staylongstaycool
Staylongstayc.:

AT&T-Motion zurück gezogen

12.08.10 08:39

Moin,

kann sich einer einen Reim darauf machen, warum AT&T die Motion von gestern (AT&T’s Motion For An Order Authorizing AT&T To File
Under Seal The Affidavit Of Kari La Fleur) am gleichen Tag wieder zurück gezogen hat? Kann sich jemand daran erinnern, worum es bei der AT&T-Geschichte überhaupt ging?

Wamu WKN 893906 News ! Kebab123
Kebab123:

guten morgen

12.08.10 08:54

ich hab mal ne frage : wenn wir unser ziehl  erreichen würden ,wieviel würden wir  den so ca. pro aktie

bekommen . danke schon mal für die antworten

Wamu WKN 893906 News ! jenwo
jenwo:

@Kebab12

12.08.10 08:56
Das wird Dir keiner beantworten können und wollen. Von XX Cent bis XX Dollar sollen es aber sein, wenn das hier gut geht.
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! Washman
Washman:

wamu wolle

12.08.10 08:59
ich gebe dir nicht so ganz recht. die mit den echten klonks werden das geschäft ihres lebens machen. die mit den möchtegernklonks, deren nerven in den letzten tagen immer offener lagen, steigen vorher aus. namen muss ich wohl nicht erwähnen.

und zu kebap: du bekommst für deine aktien äh... na sagen wir mal 342,50 € das stück. zufrieden?

hat eine zeit lang wirklich spaß gemacht, hier zu lesen. hoffentlch kommt diese zeit bald zurück.
Wamu WKN 893906 News ! Gurlik
Gurlik:

@Döner

12.08.10 09:01

was du pro aktie bekommst?

aber pro Kebap 4 € bei uns ( Rhein-Main) :-)

Seite: Übersicht ... 3269  3270  3272  3273  ... ZurückZurück WeiterWeiter

Börsenforum - Gesamtforum - Antwort einfügen - zum ersten Beitrag springen

Neueste Beiträge aus dem Mr. Cooper Group Inc. Forum

Wertung Antworten Thema Verfasser letzter Verfasser letzter Beitrag
46 13.488 █ Der ESCROW - Thread █ union sonifaris 18:02
60 67.419 Coop SK Tippspiel (ehem. WMIH) ranger100 Snowcat 15:44
8 1.307 WMIH + Cooper Info Orakel99 lander 19.04.24 16:17
162 86.761 COOP News (ehemals: Wamu /WMIH) Pjöngjang noenough 21.03.24 17:04
349 198.955 Wamu WKN 893906 News ! plusquamperfekt union 10.03.24 17:21

--button_text--