Newlox Gold V.

Zugriffe: 5.627 / Heute: 2
Newlox Gold Ven. 0,0705 € +0,00% Perf. seit Threadbeginn:   -68,24%

Newlox Gold V. banditolino
banditolino:

Newlox Gold V.

08.01.21 17:12
"Newlox Gold Ventures Corp. produziert Gold durch Umweltsanierung, indem Edelmetallreste und Verunreinigungen aus historischen Rückständen gewonnen werden. Diese goldhaltigen Rückstände sind das Ergebnis von mehr als einem Jahrhundert ineffizienten handwerklichen und kleinen Bergbaus in Lateinamerika. Dank des umweltfreundlichen Prozesses des Unternehmens konnten wir den Zugang zu über 30 handwerklichen Goldprojekten sicherstellen. Newlox Gold ist gut positioniert, um die Goldproduktion in Costa Rica schnell zu steigern und Gewinne wieder anzulegen, um seine umfangreichen Wachstumspläne zu unterstützen, zuerst in Lateinamerika und dann darüber hinaus.

Der einzigartige Ansatz von Newlox Gold eliminiert den konventionellen, zeit- und kapitalintensiven Prozess des Erforschens, Genehmigens und anschließenden Goldabbaus. Auf den Erfolg des ersten Werks folgt eine aggressive Expansion in anderen Zielgebieten."

Werbung

Entdecke die beliebtesten ETFs von Amundi

Lyxor Net Zero 2050 S&P World Climate PAB (DR) UCITS ETF Acc
Perf. 12M: +206,18%
Amundi Nasdaq-100 Daily (2x) Leveraged UCITS ETF - Acc
Perf. 12M: +71,71%
Amundi ETF Leveraged MSCI USA Daily UCITS ETF - EUR (C/D)
Perf. 12M: +52,30%
Amundi Japan TOPIX II UCITS ETF - EUR Hedeged Dist
Perf. 12M: +38,10%
Amundi MSCI India II UCITS ETF - EUR Acc
Perf. 12M: +36,22%

banditolino:

Newlox Gold V.: NASDAQ Listing

21.05.21 06:17
Handel an der US-Börse seit 19.05.
banditolino:

Newlox G.V.: Brazilian Market

16.06.21 14:24
"Vancouver, BC - TheNewswire - 16 June 2021 - Newlox Gold Ventures Corp. (“Newlox” or the “Company”) (CNSX:LUX.CN) (Frankfurt/Stuttgart:NGO) (OTC:NWLXF) is pleased to announce that in accordance with its long-standing objective, the Company has entered the Brazilian market, where it intends to develop precious metals projects in partnership with local artisanal miners, focussing on environmental, social, and corporate governance (ESG). "
Newlox Gold V. calimera
calimera:

Newlox Gold Ventures - Overview and Price Targets

12.07.21 09:02
Und manchmal denk ich mir so: Das ist aber ganz schön viel Meinung für so wenig Ahnung!
Newlox Gold V. calimera
calimera:

Overall Average: 100% BUY

14.07.21 09:24

https://www.barchart.com/stocks/quotes/LUX.CN/opinion

Mir war das Webinar letzte Nacht einfach zu spät, ich war groggy - hat einer von euch reingeschaut?

Hier ein Fazit von drüben - DANKE Namethis und Rookieinv:

"Wow Costa Rica is a fraction of what Brazil can bring. Just one project in Brazil is 6x bigger that all of CR. And yet their are not sure yet out of the 3 DD they are performing who will be the winner. Quite interesting, more news to come on the futur of Brazil will include project numbers for productions etc. And the R&D part of the compagny, is moving along well, this is the cherry on the cake. Well done Ryan and thanks for this update."

"One of the biggest takeaways for me was how they build relationships with the communities and miners. They aren't in it just to make money, but to make money the right way. From personal experience, coming from a toxic work environment, and seeing the negative affect that can have in both productivity and emotional stress on people, they seem to take everything into consideration when they choose a country, location in that country and the team they assemble. Human Resources was the first thing he talked about, and you can see how important it is for him to have good relationships with the people around him. Ryan is extremely well spoken, and states facts without trying to just impress people (in other words he is very genuine.) He took the time to answer every question, and answered them without hesitation. One of the most important things when considering to invest in a company is the management and I can't speak enough about the team he has assembled in Newlox.

I didn't think I could be more impressed with LUX than I already was, but after listening to that presentation, I am definitely more impressed now."

Und manchmal denk ich mir so: Das ist aber ganz schön viel Meinung für so wenig Ahnung!
Newlox Gold V. calimera
calimera:

Goldproduktion und Umweltsanierung

19.08.21 08:28
Newlox Gold V. calimera
calimera:

PennyQueen sieht Newlox bei 15 US$

20.08.21 15:47

"...Ich glaube, Newlox wird in fünf Jahren 10 bis 15 US-Dollar wert sein - noch viel mehr, wenn ihre OAR-Technologie lizenziert werden kann..."

https://translate.google.com/...Fnewlox_gold_waste_to_gold_alchemy%2F

Die Trefferquote von PennyQueen kann sich sehen lassen!

https://www.markovchained.com/profiles/view/reddit:Saint_O_Well

Newlox Gold V. calimera
calimera:

NewloxGold - ESG FIRE price target: 13,60 CAD

27.08.21 17:08

NEWLOX GOLD, A SAFER ESG BET ON GOLD
AUGUST 27, 2021BY ESGFIREAT400786

https://esgfireat40.com/2021/08/27/...x-gold-a-safer-esg-bet-on-gold/

Newlox Gold V. calimera

Sylle Invest interviews Ryan Jackson CEO of Newlox

Gepostet vonu/SylleInvest
vor 1 Stunde

Sylle Invest interviews Ryan Jackson, CEO of Newlox Gold Ventures
On 2022-02-01 I had an interview with Ryan Jackson, the CEO of Newlox Gold Ventures, and here is the summary of what was discussed. My personal opinions/notes will be clearly outlined with “Personal note”, everything else is from Ryan himself.
Message from Ryan
He believes that 2022 is going to be Newlox’s year, and the reason for this is because they are certain that the three main news will happen this year, where the three main news are 1) Plant 1 at high rate, 2) Plant 2 construction finished, and 3) Brazil agreement signed.

The risks from Newlox’s point of view have been greatly diminished, and the company is in a good cash position and can do what they want.

Personal note
My interpretation of “Plant 2 construction finished” is that it has finished the testing phase and is at the ramp-up phase. I believe these are very conservative goals for 2022, but at the same time, the goals need to be conservative for Ryan to claim that they are “certain” that the goals will be reached.

www.reddit.com/r/NewloxGold/comments/..._ryan_jackson_ceo_of/

Börsenforum - Gesamtforum - Antwort einfügen - zum ersten Beitrag springen

Neueste Beiträge aus dem Newlox Gold Ventures Forum

Wertung Antworten Thema Verfasser letzter Verfasser letzter Beitrag
  8 Newlox Gold V. banditolino calimera 03.02.22 20:03

--button_text--