Bush-Statement zu Wahlausgang in Deutschland

Zugriffe: 2.436 / Heute: 1
Bush-Statement zu Wahlausgang in Deutschland Happy End
Happy End:

Bush-Statement zu Wahlausgang in Deutschland

24.09.02 10:34
REMARKS BY PRESIDENT BUSH TO THE PEOPLE OF GERMANY
REGARDING THE OUTCOME OF THEIR PARLIAMENTARY ELECTIONS

For Immediate Release  - Office of the Press Secretary  - September 22, 2002  - 8:45 P.M. (EST)  
Statement by the President

THE PRESIDENT: Good evening. Tonight, I am emerging from the family quarters of the White House to deliver a brief address to the people of Germany, who though they call themselves Christians, didn't spend today worshipping in the house of the one and only true Lord and savior Jesus Christ, but instead were casting un-American ballots in the very same voting booths the United States government was nice enough to set up for them after my daddy and his high school pals finished whooping their nasty kraut asses back in 1945.

This evening, with 99% of the votes having been counted, it pains me greatly to say that Chancellor Gerhard Schröder and his so-called "Social Democrats" appear to have held their grip on power. This, even after Mr. Schröder - or as I like to call him, "Herr GerSchröpo" - dared to state publicly last week that he is opposed to my utterly necessary and totally non-personal crusade to hunt down and ritualistically disembowel Saddam Hussein for making my daddy look like a Connecticut Yankee Ivy League pantywaist. And if that weren't bad enough, just days later, his Social Democrat Justice Minister - Herta Däbler-Gmelin - called me HITLER. Can you believe that? What did I ever do to her? I mean, just because she's a bitter and mannish lezbo named after a pint of ice cream, that's still no reason to go around comparing me to a German - even a super-famous and important one like Hitler.

Of course, what's most shocking and unbelievable about both these incidents is that they seem to have helped Herr GerSchröpo at the polls. And since I know for a fact that Katherine Harris was nowhere near Germany today, I can only assume that Chancellor Schröder actually won - which leaves me to make just one conclusion: that a majority of Germans are cowards. That's right, COWARDS. Cowards who hate the freedom and liberty that America represents. Cowards who are not with America. Cowards who are, instead, with the terrorists.

Now I also know that you Germans are Bavariacs, and I understand that Bavariacs are an irrational and mongoloidish people. And I know that you are perpetually drunk on beer that pales in comparison to Budweiser, and are often irritable as a result of the severe constipation caused by your wonderful all-protein diet of knockwurst, bratwurst and liverwurst. Furthermore, I know that you are also Europeans, and that only reason Europeans whine so damned much is that they're bitter as hell that all their best and brightest shipped out to America a long time ago and showed them up in every way imaginable. Yes, I know all about the deficiencies of the people of Germany. And frankly, its only the pity that knowledge fills me with that is keeping me from nuking the whole lot of you turncoat Nazi bastards into a wurst-scented blizzard of radioactive dust.

Tonight, Chancellor Schröder is attempting to assure the world that he will re-establish positive relations with me and my administration. He is mistaken. At least until such time as he puts his tail between his legs, spit-shines my alpha-dog sack, and gets back in line as a loyal supporter of my plans to invade and conquer the entire Middle East, starting with Iraq.

I figure that'll take about a week. Two weeks tops.

This concludes my remarks to the German people. Thank you, and God Bless America.  
Bush-Statement zu Wahlausgang in Deutschland estrich
estrich:

Sorry ich kann nicht weiterlesen

24.09.02 10:40
das ist zuuuuu guuut!

By the way, wer hat Dir erlaubt zurückzukommen?!?!

MfG

© Eastrich
:-)
Bush-Statement zu Wahlausgang in Deutschland H-Men
H-Men:

Was gibt diesem überheblichen Präsidenten

24.09.02 10:45
das Recht, das deutsche Volk in dieser Weise anzugreifen. Er ist doch kein bisschen besser als die Leute, die er selber kritisiert.
Sowas sollte man sich nicht gefallen lassen
Bush-Statement zu Wahlausgang in Deutschland estrich
estrich:

zur Aufklärung

24.09.02 10:48
ich denke es handelt sich um Satire, so etwas kann selbst Bush nicht von sich geben. Dennoch ist sie nicht weit her geholt.

:-)

MfG

© Eastrich

Vergiß die Hand die dich gefangenhält!

Bush-Statement zu Wahlausgang in Deutschland first-henri
first-henri:

Das ist von der Fake-Seite . net

24.09.02 10:50
und nicht von .gov
Bush-Statement zu Wahlausgang in Deutschland verdi
verdi:

© Eastrich,das mit der Werbung war besser!!;-)) o.T.

24.09.02 10:51
Bush-Statement zu Wahlausgang in Deutschland Slater
Slater:

Happy End is back in the saddle again! o.T.

24.09.02 10:59
Bush-Statement zu Wahlausgang in Deutschland sash2811
sash2811:

Herrlich böse geschrieben. o.T.

24.09.02 11:09
Bush-Statement zu Wahlausgang in Deutschland malen
malen:

von welcher

24.09.02 11:17
Seite ist das?  
Bush-Statement zu Wahlausgang in Deutschland first-henri
first-henri:

Sorry, nicht net sondern org

24.09.02 11:19
www.whitehouse.org/news/2002/092202.asp

f-h
Happy End:

up für Elan ;-)

24.09.02 19:07
Bush-Statement zu Wahlausgang in Deutschland Elan
Elan:

Weg mit Bush, her mit Happy :-))))))))))))))))))))

24.09.02 20:00
Bush-Statement zu Wahlausgang in Deutschland pusherman
pusherman:

@Arivapack

24.09.02 20:08

Ich werde jetzt auch mal geschmacklos. Muss mich ja dem allgemeinen Niveau hier anpassen.

Ihr könnt euch gegenseitig einen wichsen!!!!!!!!!
Bush-Statement zu Wahlausgang in Deutschland sportmate
sportmate:

@ pusherman

24.09.02 20:45
Rudelwichs ?

Geil !

S
Bush-Statement zu Wahlausgang in Deutschland satyr
satyr:

Und wo? kommt Mara auch? o.T.

24.09.02 20:47
Bush-Statement zu Wahlausgang in Deutschland ottifant
ottifant:

Nein nur Jessyca und SusanneK

24.09.02 21:02
Mara hat so spät keinen ausgang mehr.
Bush-Statement zu Wahlausgang in Deutschland Rheumax
Rheumax:

Was heißt hier "auch mal"?

25.09.02 09:08
Um sich einem Niveau anzupassen, muss man dazu erst einmal in der Lage sein!
pusherman:

@R-män

25.09.02 09:19
Moin Du mein Freund aus Baden!

Ich war gestern abend einfach stinksauer über dieses geschmacklose Posting von Elan über meinen Freund SChorsch, den Dabbelju. Und das SChlimme daran war, dass er dafür hier auch noch von allen möglichen Seiten gelobt wurde. Da dachte ich mir, auf dieses Niveau kann ich mich wenn ich mich anstrenge auch begeben.  
Zum Glück haben wir jedoch wenigstens eine vernünftige Boardaufsicht die seine krassesten Postings gesperrt hat.

Pusherman
Happy End:

Was war am Posting von pusherman beleidigend?

25.09.02 09:22

@happy

Stimmt Happy. Eigentlich habe ich es ja nur gut mit Euch gemeint.

Brülllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!

Börsenforum - Gesamtforum - Antwort einfügen - zum ersten Beitrag springen
--button_text--