Ergänzent Zu meinem Post von oben (#13122 ) habe ich gerade von AMC Theatres (InvestorRelations@amctheatres.com) nochmal das Proxy Statement erhalten.
We cordially invite you to attend the Annual Meeting of Stockholders of AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc., which will be held on July 29, 2021 at 2:00 p.m. (Central Time) at the AMC Theatre Support Center, located at One AMC Way, 11500 Ash Street, Leawood, Kansas 66211, for the following purposes:
1. To approve an amendment to our Third Amended and Restated Certificate of Incorporation to increase the total number of shares of Class A Common Stock (par value $0.01 per share) the Company shall have the authority to issue by 25,000,000 shares to a total of 549,173,073 shares of Class A Common Stock effective January 1, 2022 ("Proposal 1").
2. To elect to our Board of Directors the following nominees for terms expiring at the 2024 Annual Meeting: Mr. Philip Lader, Mr. Gary F. Locke, and Mr. Adam J. Sussman ("Proposal 2").
3. To ratify the appointment of Ernst & Young LLP as our independent registered public accounting firm for 2021 ("Proposal 3").
4. To conduct a non-binding advisory vote to approve the compensation of named executive officers ("Proposal 4").
5. To approve the adjournment of the Annual Meeting to a later date or dates, if necessary or appropriate, to solicit additional proxies if there are insufficient votes to adopt the proposals ("Proposal 5").
These items of business (collectively, the "Proposals") are more fully described in the Proxy Statement accompanying this notice.
Our Board has fixed the close of business on June 2, 2021 as the record date for determining the stockholders entitled to notice of and to vote at the Annual Meeting of Stockholders or at any adjournment or postponement thereof. A list of these stockholders will be available at the time and place of the meeting and, during the ten days prior to the meeting, at the office of the Secretary of AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. at One AMC Way, 11500 Ash Street, Leawood, Kansas 66211.
Only stockholders and persons holding proxies from stockholders may attend the meeting. If your shares are registered in your name, you should bring your proxy card and a proper form of identification such as your driver's license to the meeting. If your shares are held in the name of a broker, trust, bank or other nominee, you will need to bring a proxy or letter from that broker, trust, bank or other nominee that confirms you are the beneficial owner of those shares and a proper form of identification.
Although we currently intend to hold the Annual Meeting in person, due to concerns related to the ongoing coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we may impose additional procedures or limitations on meeting attendees or may decide to hold the Annual Meeting in a different location or solely by means of remote communication (i.e., a virtual-only meeting). We plan to announce any such updates regarding the Annual Meeting by issuing a press release and filing the press release as definitive additional soliciting material with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC"). We encourage you to regularly check these resources prior to the Annual Meeting if you plan to attend.
Important Notice Regarding the Availability of Proxy Materials for Stockholder Meeting to be held on July 29, 2021. Pursuant to rules promulgated by the SEC, we have elected to provide access to our proxy materials by notifying you of the availability of our proxy materials on the Internet. Instead of mailing paper copies of our proxy materials, we sent stockholders the Important Notice Regarding the Availability of Proxy Materials for the Stockholder Meeting to be held on